Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan 370Z Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• tim_in_cttim_in_ct Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Car_Man, I'll run those numbers and check that out!!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're very welcome tim_in_ct.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bckyangbckyang Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

I see above you have provided the numbers for 370z roadster, Could you do the same for the coupe base model MSRP $33,120 for march 2013? Money factor and residual value for 10k or 12k per year? also is there any "dealer cash" incentives available? Thanks! :)

Best regards,

Kevin
    Sure Kevin. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2013 370Z Coupe with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00140 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

There's a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this car in certain areas, but the majority of this country does not have the cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • squad008squad008 Member Posts: 1
    Car_man can you please let me know what the current money factor and residual is for a 2013 370z touring with a manual transmission with the sports package and Navigation. I know there currently is a lease special for this exact car in the automatic transmission, however, the lease special does not state that it is available in the manual transmission. Can you please help me out, my local dealers are dodging the question if there are currently any incentives on the manual.

Thank you in advance.
    Sure squad008. The special lease program is available on both the auto and the manual.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 370Z Coupe Touring with a manual transmission and 15,000 miles per year are .00140 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • zzooioozzzzooioozz Member Posts: 9
    Car man can please provide june buy rate of 370z base 6mt with sports package 10k 24 and 36 months? Thank you!
  • topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    Hi Car_man,

do you have the money factor and residual for 2013 370Z touring with Nav in California for two year 12k/year and three year 12kmi/yr? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,769
    36 month numbers are .00074, with a residual of 56% for manual transmission and 54% for automatic.

24 month... .00185, 59%, 57% respectively.. (you don't want 24 months on this car)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ozman2005ozman2005 Member Posts: 2
    Hi folks,

Any chance anyone has the lease rates for October for the 2014 Coupe with Touring package and manual transmission? 10k and 12k mileage figures at 36 months would be helpful.

Thanks,

Ozzie
    2013 370Z Coupe Touring MT 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00074 MF and 56% residual.. If 10K/yr is available, it would be 1% higher.

I don't show any lease program available for the 2014 370Z, yet... so, I gave you the 2013 numbers

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• a8man1a8man1 Member Posts: 23
    kyfdx, is there any lease cash available for either 2013 or 2014 370z?

Thanks!
    I'm sorry... I don't have that info..

If you search for the 370Z under the new car tab, up at the top of the page, then look for the link to "incentives and rebates", Edmunds may have that information..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    I am thinking about leasing a 370Z Touring with Nav in California. Any information on the money factor and residual for 3 years/12K mi per year would be appreciated..
    I'm sorry, but I don't see any 370Z leasing info from Nissan, this month..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johnnysyolo9johnnysyolo9 Member Posts: 1

Hello, I want to lease a new 2013 370z coupe base model. What prices should I expect? Any kind of information would be helpful.
    How much downpayment should I put down, if any? Monthly fee expectations? (in the MD/VA area)
    Thank you

• abw0117abw0117 Member Posts: 4
    I'm interested in leasing a 2014 Nissan 370z touring with sport package. 36 month lease with 12-15k miles a year. Can you please let me know what the money factor and residual value is.

@abw0117 said:
    I'm interested in leasing a 2014 Nissan 370z touring with sport package. 36 month lease with 12-15k miles a year. Can you please let me know what the money factor and residual value is.

.00169 MF and 55% for 36mo, 15K/yr. Add 1% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• abw0117abw0117 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you so much!
  • llllhatellllllllhatellll Member Posts: 6

Do you have the latest lease numbers for the Z?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011

@llllhatellll said:
    Do you have the latest lease numbers for the Z?

What trim and lease term, and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• llllhatellllllllhatellll Member Posts: 6

@Michaell said:

36 and 39 months. 12,000 per year. Base trim with Sport package. Manual trans.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011

@llllhatellll said:

36 and 39 months. 12,000 per year. Base trim with Sport package. Manual trans.

36/12 - 59%

39/12 - 58%

.00153 MF for both lease terms.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• leopoldg1leopoldg1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, would you happen to have the latest lease numbers MF and residual for a 2014 370z Touring + Sport PKG in California? 3 years/12k Thanks!
    leopoldg1 said:

Hello, would you happen to have the latest lease numbers MF and residual for a 2014 370z Touring + Sport PKG in California? 3 years/12k Thanks!

.00197 MF and 47% residual for manual. 48% for automatic.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• inate71inate71 Member Posts: 7
    36/12 for Base 370Z with manual in Atlanta, GA?

Does Nissan have MSD?