Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking for the current MF and residual value on a 2015 Accord Coupe EX-L(4Cyl) - No Nav.

irishys17irishys17 Member Posts: 30
edited October 2014 in Honda
Hi,
Does anyone know the current MF and Residual value on a 2015 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L (4cyl) without navigation?

Also...if you know the same information for the 2015 Honda CR-V Touring edition I'd appreciate it.
TIA.

Best Answers

Answers

• irishys17irishys17 Member Posts: 30
    Thanks for the info. No CR-V's by me yet (NJ). What's the holdup?
    Question about Money Factors...are these numbers given by the dealers set in stone for each individual car or are they dependent on credit score or something else. For instance the MF on the 2015 Honda Accord was .00069 (Equivalent APR 1.66%) and a 54% residual. Last night I went to a dealership and was given a MF of .0016 for a 2015 CR-V Touring edition (Equivalent APR 3.84%) and a residual value of $20,496 (MSRP $33,600).
    I have top tier credit. Why the big difference in MF between these 2 cars?

Also...is the residual value based on MSRP or the agreed upon selling price of the car?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199
    irishys17 said:

Question about Money Factors...are these numbers given by the dealers set in stone for each individual car or are they dependent on credit score or something else. For instance the MF on the 2015 Honda Accord was .00069 (Equivalent APR 1.66%) and a 54% residual. Last night I went to a dealership and was given a MF of .0016 for a 2015 CR-V Touring edition (Equivalent APR 3.84%) and a residual value of $20,496 (MSRP $33,600).
    I have top tier credit. Why the big difference in MF between these 2 cars?

Also...is the residual value based on MSRP or the agreed upon selling price of the car?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

The money factors are specific to model and trim.. also, credit... we always quote top tier. So, the money factor for an Accord is not likely to be the same as a CR-V. Why the difference? Competition and sales. The Accord has a lot of competitors at competitive pricing.. And, Honda has the ability and need to sell a lot of them.. CR-V competitors aren't as competitive on pricing, and Honda doesn't need to sell as many of them, so pricing is not as low.

Residual is always a percentage of MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you. We do have top tier credit so do you have the MF & residual on the 2015 Touring CR-V? I think the MF they quoted me was not based on top tier credit.
    (The price they gave me was absolutely ridiculous so we walked out.)
    Can you please give me the October MF and Residual on a 2015 Accord EX-L Sedan with (& without Navi) I'm being quoted $500 below invoice for both cars
    Thanks for the information. I am currently trying to negotiate 2 different car leases (I'm a glutton for punishment :s ) and am being quoted absolutely ridiculous numbers.
    Can you tell me what if any of the fees due at lease signing are negotiable. I'm in NJ and they have a NJ Tire fee, Initial Title fees (over $600!), Doc. Fee, Acq. fees. I get that sales tax and the tire fee are non-negotiable, but what about the others?

I'm expecting a quote today on both the 2015 Honda CR-V Touring and the 2015 Accord EX-L with & without Navi. I'll be back to see if I'm getting a good deal or not. Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199
    irishys17 said:

Thanks for the information. I am currently trying to negotiate 2 different car leases (I'm a glutton for punishment :s ) and am being quoted absolutely ridiculous numbers.
    Can you tell me what if any of the fees due at lease signing are negotiable. I'm in NJ and they have a NJ Tire fee, Initial Title fees (over $600!), Doc. Fee, Acq. fees. I get that sales tax and the tire fee are non-negotiable, but what about the others?

I'm expecting a quote today on both the 2015 Honda CR-V Touring and the 2015 Accord EX-L with & without Navi. I'll be back to see if I'm getting a good deal or not. Thanks again.

Tire fee is required.. it is attached to every new tire sold, to help pay for recycling and tire dump cleanup. NJ charges either three or four years of registration, upfront, which is why the title fee is so high.. Usually I hear around $400-$500. Doc fee is purely a dealer fee.. In some states it is restricted by law. In NJ, we usually see $200-$400.. Once you find out the fee, lower your offer by that amount. Honda acquisition fee is $595 on every lease. That goes to the bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tompombetompombe Member Posts: 39
    2015 Accord Sedan EX, 36 months, $3200 cash down, no trade-in, 15k miles/year, $198/month. $3398 at signing (down and 1st payment) in NE Ohio. How'd I do?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    tompombe said:

2015 Accord Sedan EX, 36 months, $3200 cash down, no trade-in, 15k miles/year, $198/month. $3398 at signing (down and 1st payment) in NE Ohio. How'd I do?

Normally, we'd recommend no down payment - your normalized payment is really around $287/mo.

What were the MSRP and negotiated selling price?

OK deal, but next time come visit us before signing!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.