Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mercedes SL400 Lease questions

ronnyngronnyng Member Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Can some one tell me the residual and the money factor for 2015 SL400 with 10k and 12k miles? Also what's the sweet spot? 30 or 36 months? Thanks!

Ron

Comments

• Options
    scottamcscottamc Member Posts: 26
    I am interested in the 2015 SL400. @10k miles with either 27,30,36 month lease. Anyone have the residuals, rates, etc for this car? What kind of discount could one anticipate of asking price? Lastly, anyone have any lease examples of offerings or what they paid?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    ronnyng said:

Can some one tell me the residual and the money factor for 2015 SL400 with 10k and 12k miles? Also what's the sweet spot? 30 or 36 months? Thanks!

Ron

.00153 MF and 62%/61% residual for 36 months.

36 months is definitely the best term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    scottamc said:

I am interested in the 2015 SL400. @10k miles with either 27,30,36 month lease. Anyone have the residuals, rates, etc for this car? What kind of discount could one anticipate of asking price? Lastly, anyone have any lease examples of offerings or what they paid?
    Thanks!

.00153 MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    what about 27 months, because with 6 mo extension I always get, that's basically 33 months. The residual should be much better. so 27 month at 10k miles? MF & RV%?

thanks!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291
    scottamc said:

what about 27 months, because with 6 mo extension I always get, that's basically 33 months. The residual should be much better. so 27 month at 10k miles? MF & RV%?

thanks!!

No 27 month program for the SL400 this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    For anyone interested in 24 & 30 month, just found out the Residual is 67% at 24 months, 64% at 30 months & 62% at 36 mo as mentioned above. .00153 MF with T1 credit
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten a recent quote for an out the door price on an SL400?
  • Options
    ronnyngronnyng Member Posts: 3
    Scott, not yet.... Do you have any data on the pricing?
  • Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.