Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Toyota Sienna Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• urlordurlord Member Posts: 3

Michaell,

Do you mean the cap cost when referring to the selling price?

If so, this is what the guy gave me, "Cap cost will be invoice, $33,303.76, plus tax and tags. We have Lease Bonus cash of $1,500 which reduces the Cap Cost." Also, he gave me the residual value of $19,289 (about 54%) and a money factor of .00001. Assuming tags are about $600 and adding the 7% tax, I get a cap cost of $34,735. This gives me a $431 monthly payment, which is close to the $443.

Did I do the math correctly?

How does this offer look to you?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

@urlord said:
    Michaell,

Do you mean the cap cost when referring to the selling price?

If so, this is what the guy gave me, "Cap cost will be invoice, $33,303.76, plus tax and tags. We have Lease Bonus cash of $1,500 which reduces the Cap Cost." Also, he gave me the residual value of $19,289 (about 54%) and a money factor of .00001. Assuming tags are about $600 and adding the 7% tax, I get a cap cost of $34,735. This gives me a $431 monthly payment, which is close to the $443.

Did I do the math correctly?

How does this offer look to you?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, selling price and cap cost are pretty much interchangeable. Base MF of .00001 is being used, so that's good; and, they are deducting the $1500 lease cash from the invoice price, which is very good.

Math is spot on; when I plug in all your numbers, I get a payment of exactly $431/mo. Seems to be a good deal from where I sit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• urlordurlord Member Posts: 3

thanks again for your help.

• i_spyi_spy Member Posts: 41

Hi there,

I am interested in 2014 Sienna SE. Could you let me know the MF and residual on a 36 months / 12k per yr lease? Also, is there any 'rebate/special' going on with Toyota for lease? Thanks!

Cheers,

i-Spy

• roadrageeroadragee Member Posts: 135

Hi.

What is the current MF and Residuals for 2014 Sienna XLE / LIMITED for CA? 36 month - 12k. Thank you.

@i_spy said:
    Hi there,

I am interested in 2014 Sienna SE. Could you let me know the MF and residual on a 36 months / 12k per yr lease? Also, is there any 'rebate/special' going on with Toyota for lease? Thanks!

Cheers,

i-Spy

The information we have from Toyota is very fragmented. At the moment, we only have numbers for "Gulf States Toyota" - the distributor for that region of the US. They show the 36 month MF as .00011, but no residual information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@roadragee said:
    Hi.

What is the current MF and Residuals for 2014 Sienna XLE / LIMITED for CA? 36 month - 12k. Thank you.

See my answer above - no information for CA from Toyota this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• acuratacurat Member Posts: 87

Hi all,

In SoCal. Looking at 12K/36 lease on 2014 Sienna LE FWD with alarm system and carpet mats, MSRP 30,490. Dealer is quoting gross cap cost of $29,000 ($28,140 plus destination $860) plus acquisition $650, DMV $290 and doc fee $80. He is applying the $1000 factory cash to prepay the first month and part of the fees, for net cap cost of 29,450. Monthly pre-tax is $336. They are throwing in maintenance for the whole lease term.

How skinny is this deal?

Even if the selling price is rock bottom, I think we can do a little better by going 10K/36 (residual maybe 60% instead of 57%?). Also, I prefer not to capitalize DMV and the first monthly payment. So it seems we should be able to get the monthly down to around $288 plus 9% tax by writing a check for DMV, doc and first month's payment. Does that compute?

We are planning to sell our 2004 Odyssey privately. What a pain.

Thanks for any and all help.

@acurat said:
    Hi all,

In SoCal. Looking at 12K/36 lease on 2014 Sienna LE FWD with alarm system and carpet mats, MSRP 30,490. Dealer is quoting gross cap cost of $29,000 ($28,140 plus destination $860) plus acquisition $650, DMV $290 and doc fee $80. He is applying the $1000 factory cash to prepay the first month and part of the fees, for net cap cost of 29,450. Monthly pre-tax is $336. They are throwing in maintenance for the whole lease term.

How skinny is this deal?

Even if the selling price is rock bottom, I think we can do a little better by going 10K/36 (residual maybe 60% instead of 57%?). Also, I prefer not to capitalize DMV and the first monthly payment. So it seems we should be able to get the monthly down to around $288 plus 9% tax by writing a check for DMV, doc and first month's payment. Does that compute?

We are planning to sell our 2004 Odyssey privately. What a pain.

36/12 lease numbers for the Sienna are .00001 and 57%. Add 1% if you want 10k.

I get $335.77 using your numbers. If I back out the $1020 in up front fees, the payment drops to $307.42 before tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• i_spyi_spy Member Posts: 41

Hi Michaell,

Did you receive the information residual and MF for a 36 months / 10k per year lease on the 2014 Toyota Sienna SE? I am in So. Cal. Thanks!

i-Spy

@i_spy said:
    Hi Michaell,

Did you receive the information residual and MF for a 36 months / 10k per year lease on the 2014 Toyota Sienna SE? I am in So. Cal. Thanks!

i-Spy

.00001 MF and $1000 lease cash. 57% residual for 36/12; Toyota does not support 10K leases.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• checker63checker63 Member Posts: 9
    Hi! Can somebody tell me if this is an adequate deal? I lease a new Sienna every 3 years through my business. My lease is up and my local dealer in CT is offering this deal on a 2014 Sienna Limited AWD. MSRP 47,215, selling price is 44, 433, 2,500 down, 1,800 loyalty rebate and it's 36 months/15K. They said the residual is 23,156. They want $652 per month out the door for the new lease. ***Don't laugh, but by the time I turn in my car it will be 39,000 plus miles over on mileage. They are going to buy my car out and forgive all the mileage and incidentals. Please let me know if this is good or if you need anything else.

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    checker63 said:

Hi! Can somebody tell me if this is an adequate deal? I lease a new Sienna every 3 years through my business. My lease is up and my local dealer in CT is offering this deal on a 2014 Sienna Limited AWD. MSRP 47,215, selling price is 44, 433, 2,500 down, 1,800 loyalty rebate and it's 36 months/15K. They said the residual is 23,156. They want $652 per month out the door for the new lease. ***Don't laugh, but by the time I turn in my car it will be 39,000 plus miles over on mileage. They are going to buy my car out and forgive all the mileage and incidentals. Please let me know if this is good or if you need anything else.

Thanks!

Your lease quote obviously includes some amount to cover the difference in value between your current vehicle and the buyout.. We can't tell you how good a deal, because we don't know how much money is added to the new lease to cover the shortfall on the old one..

But, let me just say... Holy Cow!! $47K for a minivan??!! :p

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• wlrdlrwlrdlr Member Posts: 15
    Hi
    I'm looking into leasing a 2015 Sienna XLE Premium or Limited 36/12K.
    The dealer tells me that the MF is 0.00017 (seems high about 4%) and residual is 56%. He claims that there is no lease cash, loyalty money or any promo right now. He is willing to give me 10% off sticker though. Any idea what is the real MF and promotions right now on the 2015 Sienna?
    Do you think I can get a bigger discount?
    Thank you
    wlrdlr said:

Hi
    I'm looking into leasing a 2015 Sienna XLE Premium or Limited 36/12K.
    The dealer tells me that the MF is 0.00017 (seems high about 4%) and residual is 56%. He claims that there is no lease cash, loyalty money or any promo right now. He is willing to give me 10% off sticker though. Any idea what is the real MF and promotions right now on the 2015 Sienna?
    Do you think I can get a bigger discount?
    Thank you

Your dealer is probably telling the truth (.0017, though, not .00017). We see very few deals on Siennas. In fact, we have no information on the 2015 model, at all.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wlrdlrwlrdlr Member Posts: 15
    Thank you. Does TFS charge an acquisition fee on leases? Do you think I can negotiate a discount greater than 10% off sticker? I'm looking at car that is either 43K or 46.6K sticker
  • checker63checker63 Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

checker63 said:

Thanks!

Your lease quote obviously includes some amount to cover the difference in value between your current vehicle and the buyout.. We can't tell you how good a deal, because we don't know how much money is added to the new lease to cover the shortfall on the old one..

But, let me just say... Holy Cow!! $47K for a minivan??!! :p
    Thanks for your reply. That's what my friends said when I leased my first fully loaded Toyota Sienna in 2006, but I drove them to UConn football game and now they want me to drove every time. It's the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It drives like a limo and has tons of room. I take a lot of long business trips. My business shows a profit so I can pay more taxes to the government or spend it on something I like.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    @checker63‌

Not sure where you are in our great state, but the best thing to do is "shop around." There are quite a few Toyota dealers in CT as well as a short drive away in MA or NY (where they only charge a $75 doc fee instead of a $200 - $500 conveyance fee). Get quotes from 2-3 other dealers just to see if your guy is honest. Ask for a break down. Selling price, money factor. See what they are doing. I promise you they aren't just eating.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

wlrdlr said:

Thank you. Does TFS charge an acquisition fee on leases? Do you think I can negotiate a discount greater than 10% off sticker? I'm looking at car that is either 43K or 46.6K sticker

Yes.. $650 for TFS acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• oclin627oclin627 Member Posts: 4

Hi,  looking to lease 2014 sienna SE.  Does anyone know the October money factor and residual amount for 3 yr, 12k miles and 3 yr, 15k miles.  Thanks!

oclin627 said:

Hi,  looking to lease 2014 sienna SE.  Does anyone know the October money factor and residual amount for 3 yr, 12k miles and 3 yr, 15k miles.  Thanks!

Some regions have .00001 MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. 55% for 15K/yr. Can't guarantee that you will find that where you live. Toyota information is sketchy.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    Hey guys. It is me, trolling again. I see Toyota has $2,200 lease cash on 2014 Siennas (24 months). What are the numbers on a 2014 Sienna Limited AWD (24 months/12K) in the North East (NY) or is there a different number for New England?

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

nyccarguy said:

Hey guys. It is me, trolling again. I see Toyota has $2,200 lease cash on 2014 Siennas (24 months). What are the numbers on a 2014 Sienna Limited AWD (24 months/12K) in the North East (NY) or is there a different number for New England?

The only numbers we have for Toyota so far are for either Southern California or SouthEast Toyota. LA numbers may work for the NE, but don't quote me on that. Very regionalized.

Having said that, I don't see any lease numbers for the '14 Sienna.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• oclin627oclin627 Member Posts: 4
    Kyfds thanks for reply.
    I am in SoCal area,  so you have updated mf and residual for November?  
    also,  Dealer told me the 2000 cash rebate is not applicable for leases, only used on purchase.  Is that true?
    thanks
    oclin627 said:

Kyfds thanks for reply.
    I am in SoCal area,  so you have updated mf and residual for November?  
    also,  Dealer told me the 2000 cash rebate is not applicable for leases, only used on purchase.  Is that true?
    thanks

We don't have any lease information for the 2014 Sienna for November..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• td_inctd_inc Member Posts: 55
    Kyfdx, Michaell,
    Hey guys! I am badly in need of Toyota Sienna XLE 2015 lease MF Residual for November. Any chance you guys have those numbers??
    Friend is at the dealer negotiating as i write.
    Thanks!! as always you guys are the best
    td_inc said:

Kyfdx, Michaell,
    Hey guys! I am badly in need of Toyota Sienna XLE 2015 lease MF Residual for November. Any chance you guys have those numbers??

What state? Toyota numbers are highly regional - and we don't have all regions, but we'll give you our best guess.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• td_inctd_inc Member Posts: 55
    Michaell said:
    Kyfdx, Michaell, Hey guys! I am badly in need of Toyota Sienna XLE 2015 lease MF Residual for November. Any chance you guys have those numbers?? Friend is at the dealer negotiating as i write. Thanks!! as always you guys are the best
    What state? Toyota numbers are highly regional - and we don't have all regions, but we'll give you our best guess.
    Thanks Michaell. It's in FL
    First dealer quoted .00222 (crazy)
    Second dealer was appropriate I guess with .00172
    but they just told us Toyota SE has a deal this month for 24 month leases at .00005
    td_inc said:

Michaell said:

td_inc said:

Kyfdx, Michaell,

Thanks Michaell. It's in FL
    First dealer quoted .00222 (crazy)
    Second dealer was appropriate I guess with .00172
    but they just told us Toyota SE has a deal this month for 24 month leases at .00005

We don't have much on the Sienna... And, no current numbers from SET.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Toyota Sienna (2013-15), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2014, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://tinyurl.com/o8uzder
  • lata1lata1 Member Posts: 9
    I live in AR , do you have numbers MF / RV on Sienna 2014 XLE lease
    12k/yr ... 36 mo ?
    lata1 said:

I live in AR , do you have numbers MF / RV on Sienna 2014 XLE lease
    12k/yr ... 36 mo ?

I show the MF as .00001 (I think), but I don't have any residual information for the 2014 Siennas.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lata1lata1 Member Posts: 9
    i checked with a dealer yesterday , Sienna XLE 8 passengers lease , no down payment . He quoted selling price 40,000
    with 12k/yr lease for 36 mo. and residual value of 22,000 (0.55) , MF 0.00125
    with that he gave a me a paper with a monthly payment of 700 dollars !!!!
    was crazy enough to the point I didn't even feel I can negotiate with him , so i left
    lata1 said:

i checked with a dealer yesterday , Sienna XLE 8 passengers lease , no down payment . He quoted selling price 40,000
    with 12k/yr lease for 36 mo. and residual value of 22,000 (0.55) , MF 0.00125
    with that he gave a me a paper with a monthly payment of 700 dollars !!!!
    was crazy enough to the point I didn't even feel I can negotiate with him , so i left

What state is this? Depending on where you live, the sales tax could be assessed against the entire selling price, which would dramatically increase your payment.

$40,000 looks to be the MSRP - was he quoting you a selling price with no discount?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Sienna Lease Questions

For current Pricing information, go to 2015 Sienna Prices Paid
This discussion has been closed.