Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited August 2015 in Honda
This discussion was created from comments split from: 2014 Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experiences. Check out that link if you are still shopping for a "leftover" 2014.

For 2015 shoppers, please include some details about the CR-V you wish to buy - what model (EX-L, etc.), any options and what doc or other fees you are being asked to pay. And mention what part of the country you are in (we don't have Canadian prices, but go ahead and post and maybe your neighbors will help out).

If you've purchased a CR-V, congrats! Please let us know what you paid (since everyone pays different taxes and fees, it really helps to know what price was before you had to pay the fees).

See also: 2015 Honda CR-V Lease Questions

Comments

• prozario01prozario01 Member Posts: 27
    Need some advice on 2015 Touring Model (reason for touring is the need for powered lift gate). Went to a local dealer in NJ to test drive - liked the car, dealer telling me something like 2015 selling around sticker price etc etc. Can give me deals only on 2014. Question is what should my realistic price range? I live in NJ, but i guess can drive to MD area if prices are better.

Trucar shows $31,690 (assuming that's with dest) - can i expect better than this?
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited October 2014

Need some advice on 2015 Touring Model (reason for touring is the need for powered lift gate). Went to a local dealer in NJ to test drive - liked the car, dealer telling me something like 2015 selling around sticker price etc etc. Can give me deals only on 2014. Question is what should my realistic price range? I live in NJ, but i guess can drive to MD area if prices are better.

Trucar shows $31,690 (assuming that's with dest) - can i expect better than this?

Target 15/ 20 NJ dealerships call or email each ones internet dept/ manager. let each dealership know you will buy today for invoice price. Negotiate thru months end and see where the deals lie.

Invoice to 500 above may be the best you could get right now in NJ. The more dealerships you get involved the better chance you have finding a better priced deal. Supply and demand will be in the dealers favor right now.

If you want to travel to MD email those dealerships I listed below with a buy today price of 750/ below dealers invoice price. You will have your price answers at months end for Oct.

Odonnell, Pohanka, Jim Coleman, Sport, Shockley, and Browns in Baltimore.

NY area call

New Rochelle, Yonkers , Friendly, Bayridge , Honda of Staten Island

Long Island............................ Huntington, Atlantic, and Honda Manhasset

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• thkcarsthkcars Member Posts: 5
    I am in Northern NJ, in midst of relo'ing from far western Chicago suburbs. Going back-n-forth till next summer. Interested in a 2015 CR-V to purchase at end of December. What is your advice re: where to buy? Either would suit - will license initially in IL due to insurance. Believe dealer fees lower in IL as well. Am I right in surmising better deals in IL then NJ/NY? Are there certain dealers in each market to go to/avoid? Thanks!
  • aeron1aeron1 Member Posts: 5
    Ok folks here is the breakdown on my 2015 Honda CRV EX-L AWD purchase in St Louis, Missouri which occurred this evening Oct 30:

MSRP with destination charge was $30,100. The dealer had already added on a pinstripe, weather mats, cargo mat, and mud flaps for $660. So that comes out to $30,760 total.

We didn't trade in a vehicle because I felt we were getting lowballed. I offered $27,500 and the sales lady looked at me like she was embarrassed to present that offer to the sales manager. I told her that I already had a dealer that would sell to me at the price, but he didn't have the color I was looking for. She came back and said that my offer was accepted at $27,500, but also that there was an admin fee of $199 that they couldn't get rid of. So I agreed to pay the $27,699 for the vehicle. Got back to finance and the guy through in a fee of $2.50 that he said was standard. My APR is 1.74% for 60 months. After all was said and done I paid $27,701.50. That does not include tax, title, license.

I posted this to give folks an idea of what the 2015s are going for. Man they sure had a ton of 2014s still on the lot, but only a handful of 2015s. Did I get a good deal? Thoughts? I am interested to know what others paid. Thanks for reading.
  • tavish1tavish1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Brian,

I'm looking to buy a 2015 CR-V EX AWD in NY. I saw that you mentioned invoice to $500 over is the going deal right now in NJ, is it the same in NY? Do you see this getting any better by Dec? I don't want to wait too long unless it's going to be worth my while. I noticed you mentioned checking/emailing New Rochelle and Yonkers...do you know anything about Tarrytown or White Plains Honda? Tax rate is 7.375% here. Could you give me a good target for an OTD price? I'm hopping for close to $28,000. Also, willing to buy from NJ dealer if they will do better than NY.

Thank you

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Congrats!
    edited November 2014
    tavish1 said:

Hi Brian,

I'm looking to buy a 2015 CR-V EX AWD in NY. I saw that you mentioned invoice to $500 over is the going deal right now in NJ, is it the same in NY? Do you see this getting any better by Dec? I don't want to wait too long unless it's going to be worth my while. I noticed you mentioned checking/emailing New Rochelle and Yonkers...do you know anything about Tarrytown or White Plains Honda? Tax rate is 7.375% here. Could you give me a good target for an OTD price? I'm hopping for close to $28,000. Also, willing to buy from NJ dealer if they will do better than NY.

Thank you

As dealers 2015 stock rises on lots pricing will loosen up some. You may find not many dealerships selling near invoice or below invoice price here in NY or NJ.

My suggestion is target atleast 20 dealers in the NY/ NJ area and send out your email request with your target price to buy a 2015 model for a immediate sale the day of the emails. Then negotiate thru this month making your best deal. By negotiating this way via email/ phone calls to the internet managers helps you find the best deal in your area.

2015 CRV Ex AWD Invoice price = 25,870 with destination charge

taxes....................................................1908
    NY doc fee ............................................75
    DMV ....................................................200
    tire fee.....................................................10

Total OTD..........................................$ 28,063............. give and take a couple of dollars.

If your target price is 500 below dealers invoice and you could get it your under 28k.

Both dealerships you asked about give better pricing when there dealer stock is full.

Friendly Honda is a Volume dealership as is New Rochelle. You may find your best deal lies with one of them right now.

• pkanpkan Member Posts: 1
    Hi got a good amount of information from here, I just bought my 2015 CR-V. Decided register just to share some information.

2015 CR-V EX-L 2WD White/Black So Cali
    Truecar price 27,689 Invoice 27,398 - Dealer price 27,288 OTD 29,873

This vehicle at this current time is a bit hard to negotiate, took me a month to got the exact car I want. I pretty much just email all the dealers in the area.
  • yhr707yhr707 Member Posts: 11
    Hi,
    I'm trying to buy the 2015 Honda CRV AWD Touring with Remote Start Option.
    I am located in the Maryland / Virginia area.
    I wanted to know how much I should be offering to the dealers in my inital email?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to this.
    Thanks.
    I think I'd ask for quotes from all your nearby dealers. Then you'll quickly see which ones want to play games (by not giving you a quote and insisting you come to the dealer) and which ones aren't competitive on price.

Hopefully you'll get two or three "okay" quotes and can then play the dealers against each other when you convince them that you are going to buy "today".

If that's too much hassle or you don't like to bargain, go to the Make|Model|Year dropdown box, and see what kind of Price Promise number you get.

Meanwhile, keep skimming the Tips and Advice articles here (under the Car Research link) and if you get confused at the dealer, you can call us for Live Help. See the Live Help box up top left for hours and the number - and it's free.
    edited November 2014
    yhr707 said:

Hi,
    I'm trying to buy the 2015 Honda CRV AWD Touring with Remote Start Option.
    I am located in the Maryland / Virginia area.
    I wanted to know how much I should be offering to the dealers in my inital email?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to this.
    Thanks.

Your in the best price zone area MD and VA.

I would target 15 dealerships. Email each one with a target price of $ 750 below dealers invoice. For the sale that day.

A 750 below number may be to high for Nov, but you don't know unless you try. End of the month will net better results.

Good luck.

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    I read in the paper today that last month Honda sold more CRV's than they sold Accords and Civics!
  • fedex02fedex02 Member Posts: 6
    Hi - I'm just read some of the latest threads, but a little confused. I'm looking for 2015 EX-L Navi AWD which has a MSRP of $30,770. Is this invoice price (sorry, I’m really new to car buying)? I don’t really care about the color so much, I’m open to anything as long as I get a great deal.

What should a great price be? I noticed someone had $28,234; but that was probably for 2014 model. They didn’t disclose.

Please help, not in a big rush but my 2003 accord may break down one of these days and would like to trade that in as well.
    I should mention that I live in Chicago, but willing to go to the suburbs, even Rockford depending on the price.
    edited November 2014
    @fedex02, since you have time, use it to learn some more about the process. And if you are at a dealer and have questions, you can call us for free help (or live chat). The number and hours are listed in the Live Help tab up top.

We have invoice and MSRP prices. You can get those several ways - I usually go to the top of the page and use the Make|Model|Year tabs. You'll also see Price Promise numbers (a no-hassle price, but not all dealers are signed on with that). And you'll see True Market Value (TMV). That number is usually (but not always) somewhere between Invoice and MSRP. TMV represents the average price paid for the same car for your zip code.

Lots of CR-V buyers have been beating TMV and even buying below invoice. Honda has been selling tons of CR-Vs and my guess is that there's plenty of inventory in the pipeline, so many dealers are willing to sell them "cheap". It's a hassle, but shop around if you want the best possible deal.
  • bruzer56bruzer56 Member Posts: 10
    fedex02 said:

Hi - I'm just read some of the latest threads, but a little confused. I'm looking for 2015 EX-L Navi AWD which has a MSRP of $30,770. Is this invoice price (sorry, I’m really new to car buying)? I don’t really care about the color so much, I’m open to anything as long as I get a great deal.

What should a great price be? I noticed someone had $28,234; but that was probably for 2014 model. They didn’t disclose.

Please help, not in a big rush but my 2003 accord may break down one of these days and would like to trade that in as well.

fedex02, that's the exact model we are planning to get as well. The $30,770 is MSRP, but doesn't include the $880 destination charge, so actual MSRP is $31,650. Invoice is $29,759 (which includes the $880 destination charge).

We only have 3 local dealerships (one in town, one about 10 miles away, and the other about 40 miles away). If we expand our region to 90 miles, then we would pick up all of the Portland, OR dealerships. I've just started the emailing process, so don't have much to report yet.
    Those are the invoice and MSRP numbers I get too @bruzer56, thanks. You have to watch that destination because sometimes it's not clear that you have to pay that too. We always list it as a line item and then total it up.
    Here's an update and thank you so far for the help!
    Got written prices from 7 dealerships, awaiting answers from 4.
    Lowest for 2015 CRV EXL AWD with Navi – 28,859 including destination.
    Chicago’s sales tax is 9.5 I think for my area plus another 387 for doc, titles, fees.
    OTD - $31,912.55

What do you guys think? Good deal or should I wait till Dec?

• windi17windi17 Member Posts: 2
    These numbers are from memory, as I don't have the papers with me... I bought a 2015 CRV EX-L on Monday in Brandon Honda of the Tampa, FL area. I paid $27,213 with destination. The car had $2,405 of dealer add-ons, which was obviously inflated to me, so I objected and they discounted 50%+ to $1,200. So the total price came to $28,413. I don't remember the details on the fees and taxes, but I came out with an OTD price of about $31,400.

I did not have a trade-in and stock is limited, which I think made it harder to get the price at invoice. They actually brought my CR-V in from another dealer. Plus, the dealer was offering lots of incentives on 2014 CR-V's. I drove 2014 and 2015, but I liked the 2015 so much more than the 2014 for the gas savings, the CVT, the updated interior, keyless entry, push-button start, etc.
  • detroitbabudetroitbabu Member Posts: 8
    I am looking to buy either a 2014 or 2015 Honda CR-V LX AWD.
    The best OTD price (including tax (6%), title and plate transfer) I have got in Detroit is

2014 - $24300
    2015 - $25000

I am holding out for $23750 OTD for the 2014 and $24500 for 2015.

Is there any room for negotiation?
    edited November 2014
    @windi17 - did you have navigation and AWD on yours? If you did, that seems like an awesome price
  • windi17windi17 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    fedex02 said:

@windi17 - did you have navigation and AWD on yours? If you did, that seems like an awesome price

No, I do not. I think the deal they are offering you is very good. I would take it. Dealer add-ons increased my price by $1,200.
  • bruzer56bruzer56 Member Posts: 10
    windi17 said:

fedex02 said:

No, I do not. I think the deal they are offering you is very good. I would take it. Dealer add-ons increased my price by $1,200.
    @fedex02, I agree, I think that's a very good offer. $900 below invoice, which basically covers the $880 destination charge. I think I need to expand the number of dealers that I'm contacting. So far, only one has responded, and their price was $200 OVER invoice.
    edited November 2014
    Yet another aggressive offer back last night
    2015 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD with navigation will be $28,708 plus tax, title, license, and doc fee.

I'm worried there will be add ons when I actually go to the dealer, but that could happen with anything. However, i'll take the tactic of trying to reduce to 50% like @windi17 did, but I guess they have to make money somewhere.
    You can always walk and let them stew about it. Hopefully they'll call or email you in a day or two.

But yeah, dealers got to eat too.
  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 42
    I live in WI. I wanted a Touring model and dealer told me its a 4 month wait. Is that possible? I also considered AWD EX-L; told money factor on lease is .0017. Appreciate any thoughts.
    edited November 2014
    Wilde supposedly has one Touring in stock. Assuming you're in Madtown (former Hoofer here), your other two local dealers don't have any currently listed on their web pages.

A wait is possible but there's been so much inventory of CR-Vs the last year or so, it's a bit hard to believe. It could be that the dealer is just trying to steer you to something currently in inventory so you won't go shopping out of town.

Then again, I only see thirteen Touring CR-Vs near Beverly Hills and most of those are FWD. You could expand your search and ask for quotes around the rest of the state.
    Thanks. Yes in Madtown. Just checked Wilde web site and they have no Touring listed in inventory. In any case, MF is just so high. Guess Honda not interested in leasing at this time.
  • crimsoncarscrimsoncars Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Just picked up my new 2015 CR-V EX-L with AWD. I appreciate the input of everyone on the forum. I e-mailed multiple dealers in my area and asked for the best price. The best offer I received was from Weymouth Honda (near Boston). They originally offered to sell me the car for $27,480 with a $239 documentation fee on top of that. I was countered with $27,000 and they accepted for in stock vehicles only. Since they had my one of my preferred colors I took the deal.

Total out the door was:
    Price................................$27,000
    Doc Fee................................$239
    Title & Registration................$135
    Tax (6.25%)........................$1702
    ----------------------------------------
    Total............................$29,076.44

Invoice on the vehicle is $28,629 according to TruCar so that price is about $1600 under invoice. Definitely deals to be had! Once some other dealers heard I had a good price they started scrambling, but they weren't going to be able to do much other than match it or beat it by a little. The transaction went very smoothly so I'm happy!

BTW, the dealer mentioned that they have a very limited stock on the Touring model. I suspect that you might not be able to get as good a deal for the Touring.
    edited November 2014
    madcity2 said:

Thanks. Yes in Madtown. Just checked Wilde web site and they have no Touring listed in inventory. In any case, MF is just so high. Guess Honda not interested in leasing at this time.

Check here for 2015 lease deals.

@crimsoncars, congrats!

Gotta ask - did you get a Basque Red Pearl II one? Looks like the closest thing to crimson Honda has. ;)
    stever said:

Wilde supposedly has one Touring in stock. Assuming you're in Madtown (former Hoofer here), your other two local dealers don't have any currently listed on their web pages.

A wait is possible but there's been so much inventory of CR-Vs the last year or so, it's a bit hard to believe. It could be that the dealer is just trying to steer you to something currently in inventory so you won't go shopping out of town.

Then again, I only see thirteen Touring CR-Vs near Beverly Hills and most of those are FWD. You could expand your search and ask for quotes around the rest of the state.

Yes, Wilde turns out to have a Touring. I priced one, asking for a one-payment lease (to avoid the ridiculously high MF). They came back with a quote in excess of $16k for 3/36. I can't make those numbers work at all. Needless to say, I left.
  • sparsecandysparsecandy Member Posts: 7
    Just closed the deal on my Honda CR-V EX AWD.

Car Price 25,300.00
    Taxes 1,898.86
    doc fee 249.5
    plates 33.5
    Taxes (7.5%) 1,898.86
    Subtotal 27,500.00

We had a military 500 discount in there but the rate honda financing wanted was so bad compared to non-honda financing that it didn't make sense to take it.

I am in Columbus OH and got this deal at Hinderer honda. They were easy to work with although they lowballed my trade. (So I am selling it either online or privately.)

Overall I think that if I had waited until the last week of December I probably could have saved a few hundred dollars. They had only had my car on their lot for 4 days, so I'm sure the holdback treated them pretty well. But I beat invoice price of $25,982 by almost $700 and TrueCar average by almost $800, so I am happy with my deal. And hey, I get to drive my car for an extra month and stop worrying about bottoming out on my daycare's driveway. And stop obsessing over cars during the holidays, so it was worth it to me. Thank you again to this forum - the first honda dealer we saw wouldn't take a penny below MSRP so this is definitely better than that. :)
  • itzlikedatitzlikedat Member Posts: 2
    I received an offer $26172 out the door price for a CRV EX 2WD. Is it a good deal? Anyone knows what the current interest rate is for this model?
    Thanks
  • thanhcathanhca Member Posts: 3
    hi Brian,

I live in Sacramento, CA and am looking to buy a 2015 Honda CRV EX. How much should I pay ? Thank you!
  • edge15edge15 Member Posts: 3
    I used Edmunds and TrueCar to get some quotes for 2015 CRV EX L AWD. It has been a pretty good experience so far. Best quotes so far have been $26,214 and $26,774 not including tax, title, and doc fees. I don't know the exact color of car yet and how I'll proceed from here. I'll probably contact the ones with the lowest price and ask about color and confirm pricing and any other add ons or possible hidden pricing line items that they are including prior to visiting the dealer. Ideally, only want to visit one and get the deal done.
    edited November 2014
    thanhca said:

hi Brian,

I live in Sacramento, CA and am looking to buy a 2015 Honda CRV EX. How much should I pay ? Thank you!

Get as many dealerships involved as you could. Invoice on the low end to as high as 1000 below dealers invoice price is a good target price range to negotiate a 2015 model.

• bladambladam Member Posts: 4
    My wife and I have been looking at the EX-L, but we're starting to wonder if the AWD is worth the extra money? We live in Ohio where it snows, so would it be worth the extra gas MPG all year too?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    bladam said:

My wife and I have been looking at the EX-L, but we're starting to wonder if the AWD is worth the extra money? We live in Ohio where it snows, so would it be worth the extra gas MPG all year too?

In Ohio? FWD would be a hard sell, if you are worried about resale. $5/mo. more for gas, at most, I would think.. I wouldn't buy a 2WD CR-V in Ohio. For the small amount of price difference, might as well enjoy the advantage of AWD.

My sister-in-law in Indiana was complaining about her Equinox in the snow. She didn't get AWD, even though she traded in an AWD car for it... Short-sighted, I think.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2014
    I'll second @kyfdx's comments........................ on getting the AWD model in OHIO

• mimmi13mimmi13 Member Posts: 2
    stever said:

This discussion was created from comments split from: 2014 Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experiences. Check out that link if you are still shopping for a "leftover" 2014.

For 2015 shoppers, please include some details about the CR-V you wish to buy - what model (EX-L, etc.), any options and what doc or other fees you are being asked to pay. And mention what part of the country you are in (we don't have Canadian prices, but go ahead and post and maybe your neighbors will help out).

If you've purchased a CR-V, congrats! Please let us know what you paid (since everyone pays different taxes and fees, it really helps to know what price was before you had to pay the fees).

• mimmi13mimmi13 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2014
    My experience with purchasing a 2015 Honda CR-V EXL 2WD in Alabaster Silver was fabulous! I used a high volume dealership in Mobile, AL and negotiated by email. My local dealership (in Dothan, AL) was $1500 higher on base price!! The dealership in Dothan offered us the 2014 EXL for close to the same base price. The 2015 vehicle MSRP price was $28,850 plus doc/tax/title etc. I had looked at TMV which was 27,983 for my area and Invoice was 26,305.
    We ended up getting the car for:

$26,021.90 smartchoice price or base.
    $436 add ons (we added window visors, door guards and wheel locks ...all our choice)
    $1285.20 tax 4.75% which we'll get back about $405 as our tax rate is 3.25%
    $16.50 title
    $599 doc fee (high but this is their profit)
    $28358.60
    We felt great about this deal and LOVE the car with all the features. What do y'all think?

• yhr707yhr707 Member Posts: 11
    Anyone have experience with the Remote Engine Start System II from Honda?
    I'm considering having it installed and wanted to see if anyone has purchased it and at what price.
    Parts + Install seems to be around $600. Wondering if thats normal?
    +
  • tinmanxtinmanx Member Posts: 4
    Wow, wish I found this thread before I went to the dealer.

I recently put a deposit down for a 2015 CRV LX AWD, at the time I thought I had a pretty good deal since it's less than the TrueCar average price, but after reading this maybe I didn't.

I'm in NYC and got the LX AWD for $24,500, and with tax, fees, etc it comes out to just shy of $27,000 OTD. Also I'm not financing or trading in, just buying the car out right. I heard the dealers are more willing to make a deal if you finance, is that true?

Seeing some of the prices some folks got here for the EX, I feel like I didn't get a good deal at all. My last Honda (a Fit), I wasn't able to get even a dollar off (I paid MSRP), so I thought I did pretty good this time... or not.

If it's really not a good deal, I can still back out.
    edited November 2014
    tinmanx

You can't gauge your deal on better prices in other states unless your willing to travel there to buy. By you getting as many dealerships involved in the price wars as far as your willing to travel to with buying closer to the end of the month will help you net the best deal.

tinmanx said:

Also I'm not financing or trading in, just buying the car out right. I heard the dealers are more willing to make a deal if you finance, is that true?

Maybe. Dealers make money hooking buyers up with banks so if that profit stream goes away, some will try to make it up another way.

"The dealership had access to wholesale lending rates, called the "buy rate," and loaned this money to the customer at a few percentage points higher, which we called the "sell rate." This was a huge source of revenue for the dealership and it was about 50 percent of the commissions I earned."

Confessions of an Auto Finance Manager

Sometimes people lie and then tell the "closer" that they've decided to pay cash instead. And sometimes dealers renege on the deal at that point. Other people go ahead and finance and let the dealer get their kickback. Then they pay off the loan early.

For those people who intend to finance, it's recommended to get preapproved and then invite the dealer to beat your rate. Often the dealer can, so you save a little and the dealer makes a little.

What a business eh?

• tinmanxtinmanx Member Posts: 4
    brian125 said:

You can't gauge your deal on better prices in other states unless your willing to travel there to buy. By you getting as many dealerships involved in the price wars as far as your willing to travel to with buying closer to the end of the month will help you net the best deal.

I'm already 30 minutes away (by car, 1hr+ by bus with a transfer) from this dealer, probably don't want to go that far out. I haven't seen anyone mention NYC, so the only lead I have in truecar or edmund's tmv. BTW, edmund's tmv decreased by $500 since the time I put down my deposit! My price was below the tmv before, but now it's above the tmv. Err!
    stever said:

What a business eh?

It's so bad I told the AllState agent I wish I could buy a car from him.
    Some dealers will deliver to your door so keep that in the back of your mind as you negotiate.
  • tavish1tavish1 Member Posts: 4
    We are now thinking of getting a 2015 CR-V EX-L AWD instead of the EX.

Factory invoice with destination: Truecar $28,355, NADA $28,304, KBB $28,354

Looking through the posts there were some deals/quotes well below invoice on this exact model.
    aeron1 $27,701.50
    crimsoncars $27,000 ($29,076 OTD)
    edge15 (quotes) $26,214 & $26,774

Before I send out my emails to the NY/NJ/CT dealers, should I state a price I want to pay or ask for their best offer? After seeing these numbers I wonder what my target price should be?

Based on invoice OTD would be around $30,731 (7.375% tax)
    If I could get $500 to $1000 under, it would be $30,194 to $29,657

Thanks again for your help