Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• blues22blues22 Member Posts: 4
    I think all the prices mentioned here are way above what the avg prices one is getting in NJ.
    For example: I'm getting 2015 528xi, msrp is 58K,

Lease 12K for 39 months - 515/- including everything (7% tax)... $1900 down.

And this is not just one place.. all dealers are giving the similar prices.
  • sports007sports007 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

sports007 said:

Thoughts on this deal? N. CA. 2015 535i w/ M-Sport, etc., MSRP $65300

-Selling Price (including $1000 off for "Un4gettable Event")=$57665
    -39 months--12K miles per year
    -Drive offs = $6741 with 7 Multiple security deposits totaling $4550 (refundable at lease end),

MONTHLY PAYMENT = $553 + tax

I get $552.42 pre-tax, so the numbers are pretty darn close to one another.

Would it be correct to assume that the rest of the $6741 drive off is to cover fees and such? No down payment?
    Yes, its to cover fees, 1st payment, license, etc...
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121
    sports007 said:

Michaell said:

sports007 said:

Thoughts on this deal? N. CA. 2015 535i w/ M-Sport, etc., MSRP $65300

-Selling Price (including $1000 off for "Un4gettable Event")=$57665
    -39 months--12K miles per year
    -Drive offs = $6741 with 7 Multiple security deposits totaling $4550 (refundable at lease end),

MONTHLY PAYMENT = $553 + tax

I get $552.42 pre-tax, so the numbers are pretty darn close to one another.

Would it be correct to assume that the rest of the $6741 drive off is to cover fees and such? No down payment?
    Yes, its to cover fees, 1st payment, license, etc...
    Looks to be a solid deal...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jenrose96jenrose96 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Can you run the math for me using:

2015 535i with Msport, Premium, driver asst, driver asst plus, silver
    MSRP: 65,450.00
    Selling Price: 57,859.00 (includes 2K holiday credit)
    12K miles
    39 month lease.
    Do you know the RV for 12K miles is?
    MF .0013
    Tax here is 6% here.

Im trying figure out what my monthly should be.
    Can I do better on selling price?
    Is there any loyalty cash?

jenrose96 said:

Hi,

Can you run the math for me using:

2015 535i with Msport, Premium, driver asst, driver asst plus, silver
    MSRP: 65,450.00
    Selling Price: 57,859.00 (includes 2K holiday credit)
    12K miles
    39 month lease.
    Do you know the RV for 12K miles is?
    MF .0013
    Tax here is 6% here.

Im trying figure out what my monthly should be.
    Can I do better on selling price?
    Is there any loyalty cash?

60% for 39/12 residual.

With your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $602.91; with 6% tax, $639.08.

$5K off sticker before holiday credit seems pretty good.

No loyalty cash that I'm aware of - check the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page for current incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• apple21apple21 Member Posts: 1
    Can I get the MF and RV for 2015 528i xdrive 39mo/10k and 39mo/12k? Thank you!
    apple21 said:

Can I get the MF and RV for 2015 528i xdrive 39mo/10k and 39mo/12k? Thank you!

.00130 and 60% / 61%. $2000 holiday cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• beatwizbeatwiz Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I'm trying to pull the trigger on either 2014 or 2015 528ix this Friday. Can I have MF and RV for 36/12k term please? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    beatwiz said:

Hi,

I'm trying to pull the trigger on either 2014 or 2015 528ix this Friday. Can I have MF and RV for 36/12k term please? Thank you!

2015: .00130 MF and 60% residual for 39 months, 12K/yr. $2000 Holiday Credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• benz2bmwbenz2bmw Member Posts: 7
    Happy thanksgiving folks! I have been lurking here for a while, and am planning to lease a 5 series this Friday if all goes well, and had few questions for this forum...

1) Is there any spreadsheet that you guys can share, into which I can plug in purchase price, MF, RV etc to determine the lease payment? I tried a couple of spreadsheets from the internet, on the lease offers on the BMW website, but it gives something way higher than what is listed, even after I factor in the incentives.

2) Is 7 MSD the max permissible? I am trying to keep my monthly pmt low, wanted to max out the MSD and then contribute additional down payment, maybe additional 3K. Are there any suggestions here? This is my first time leasing. I am assuming that 100% of the MSD is returned at the end of the lease.

3) My edmunds "pricepromise" value for a 2015 528i is $52,670 excluding taxes/fees for the options that I picked. What MF and RV should I be looking for, and what does the payment come out to be, with and without tax? I am in the San Francisco bay area.

4) If I had to order a custom build, what is the typical delivery time? There are not too many vehicles in the bay area with my color/options requirements, I am wondering whether ordering is a feasible option. I am not in a hurry, but wanted to take advantage of the holiday offers.

Thank you all,
    SA
    benz2bmw said:

Happy thanksgiving folks! I have been lurking here for a while, and am planning to lease a 5 series this Friday if all goes well, and had few questions for this forum...

1) Is there any spreadsheet that you guys can share, into which I can plug in purchase price, MF, RV etc to determine the lease payment? I tried a couple of spreadsheets from the internet, on the lease offers on the BMW website, but it gives something way higher than what is listed, even after I factor in the incentives.

2) Is 7 MSD the max permissible? I am trying to keep my monthly pmt low, wanted to max out the MSD and then contribute additional down payment, maybe additional 3K. Are there any suggestions here? This is my first time leasing. I am assuming that 100% of the MSD is returned at the end of the lease.

3) My edmunds "pricepromise" value for a 2015 528i is $52,670 excluding taxes/fees for the options that I picked. What MF and RV should I be looking for, and what does the payment come out to be, with and without tax? I am in the San Francisco bay area.

4) If I had to order a custom build, what is the typical delivery time? There are not too many vehicles in the bay area with my color/options requirements, I am wondering whether ordering is a feasible option. I am not in a hurry, but wanted to take advantage of the holiday offers.

Thank you all,
    SA

1) Can't help you with the spreadsheet.

2) 7 MSD is the max. Security deposits are always reduced by any money owed at lease end, but the size of the deposit has no effect. The person inspecting your car has no information about your deposit, so that won't affect any lease-end charges. I've never had an issue.

3) .00130 MF and 58% residual for 39 months, 15K/yr. $2000 Holiday Credit.
    We would need the MSRP to calculate a payment.

4) I would think 6-10 weeks on a car coming from Germany, but you should check with your dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• betrayedsoupbetrayedsoup Member Posts: 22
    Residual and MF for 2015 and 2014 535 x-drive 36mo/20k miles? In Boston area...
    Any dealer cash?
    Thanks
  • benz2bmwbenz2bmw Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

benz2bmw said:

Thank you all,
    SA

2) 7 MSD is the max. Security deposits are always reduced by any money owed at lease end, but the size of the deposit has no effect. The person inspecting your car has no information about your deposit, so that won't affect any lease-end charges. I've never had an issue.

4) I would think 6-10 weeks on a car coming from Germany, but you should check with your dealer.
    Thank you kyfdx for the prompt response. I am looking for 39m/10k in bay area, does that change the MF and the RV? I assume that the residual is % of MSRP as opposed to purchase price? I can plug in the numbers myself into the edmunds lease calculator, which seems to be working good now that I figured out that it includes sales tax.
  • bcadybcady Member Posts: 11
    Happy Thanksgiving all. Just back from the dealer, was interested in the current Black Friday lease specials. Have a couple months left on another lease and getting out of it not an option, but don't want to miss these deals if possible.

Black friday lease deals are for a 535i, MSRP $62,100, $4774 down (incl. fees/1st month/etc), $549 mo for 39/10k.

Texas. So, I have to deal with paying all the tax up front. But, they are telling me that they will take care of that....but I'm not seeing it on the offer provided. Here are the numbers they gave me. Something just doesn't seem right, so I walked.

So, the car I settled on is:

MSRP: $63,550
    Selling price: $58,700

Tax: $3786.97
    Fees etc. makes Balance Due $62736.47

The numbers provided are $4774 due at signing, $595/mo. I'm told that is the payment, no tax added since it's paid up front.

So, what am I missing? Or is this a good deal?

benz2bmw said:

kyfdx said:

benz2bmw said:

Thank you all,
    SA

Thank you kyfdx for the prompt response. I am looking for 39m/10k in bay area, does that change the MF and the RV? I assume that the residual is % of MSRP as opposed to purchase price? I can plug in the numbers myself into the edmunds lease calculator, which seems to be working good now that I figured out that it includes sales tax.
    Add 3% to the residual for 10k per year.

Residual is calculated off the MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Residual and MF for 2015 and 2014 535 x-drive 36mo/20k miles? In Boston area...
    Any dealer cash?
    Thanks

.00130 MF

2014 - 58% for 36/15. $1500 holiday cash

2015 - 58% for 39/15. $2000 holiday cash.

Extra miles are charged at .10-.25 per and deducted from the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

bcady said:

Happy Thanksgiving all. Just back from the dealer, was interested in the current Black Friday lease specials. Have a couple months left on another lease and getting out of it not an option, but don't want to miss these deals if possible.

Black friday lease deals are for a 535i, MSRP $62,100, $4774 down (incl. fees/1st month/etc), $549 mo for 39/10k.

Texas. So, I have to deal with paying all the tax up front. But, they are telling me that they will take care of that....but I'm not seeing it on the offer provided. Here are the numbers they gave me. Something just doesn't seem right, so I walked.

The numbers provided are $4774 due at signing, $595/mo. I'm told that is the payment, no tax added since it's paid up front.

Numbers do seem off. Without tax, you're being asked to come up with just over $1000 - the first payment and acquisition fee alone add up to over $1300.

Ask them for a detailed breakdown of the money due at signing.

TX taxes the entire selling price - you can choose to pay it up front or roll it into the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

bcady said:

Numbers do seem off. Without tax, you're being asked to come up with just over $1000 - the first payment and acquisition fee alone add up to over $1300.

TX taxes the entire selling price - you can choose to pay it up front or roll it into the lease.
    $$ due at signing is

$3500 cap cost reduction
    $750 acquisition
    The remainder is misc fees...title, inspection, etc.

This is supposed to believe the Black Friday deal BMW FS is running. $549mo, but for a MSRP of $62100. The car I'm looking at is a bit more.

Again, they are telling me that the tax will be paid by them. He told me when I went into the box to sign, I would see the taxes zeroed out at "the back end"......whatever that means.

If true, and I'm paying the other fees up front, can you please run the numbers on this deal? Plugging them in myself doesn't make sense. I guess it's $58700 - 3500........so $55200? I was using .0013 and 61%.

I have no idea if that's right.

Also, should I feel like I must rush to get this deal? I'm told it's only available until Monday.
    I just re-ran on the calculator. If my presets are right, I get a $543.56 payment on a $55200 Cap cost.
  • der02der02 Member Posts: 6
    Looking to see how these numbers look from an offer I got at the dealer yesterday in MA. This is on a 39mth/12K annual miles lease. 60% residual.

528i xDrive
    Base Price - $52,250
    Imperial Blue Metallic - $550
    Cold Weather Package - $950
    Luxury Line - $2,000
    Premium Package - $2,600
    Park Distance Control - $750
    Rear View Camera - $400
    Destination and Handling - $950
    TOTAL MSRP - $60,450

The dealership is giving me $2,000 holiday credit and another $3475 off of sticker price to bring the Total Cap Cost down to $54,975. Salesperson says that leaves them with a $750 profit. Do you think I can get the MSRP down more?

Originally the MF was .0017. I offered to do 7 MSD and it brought the MF to .00121 Does that sound right?

Upon signing due up front are:
    First month - $626.90 - (Base is $590.02 + $36.88)
    Bank Aqu Fee - $982.81
    License Plates - $452.69
    7 MSD - $4,200
    TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING - $6,262.40

Overall what do you think about this deal? Where are there places I can further negotiate?

• hchoudharyhchoudhary Member Posts: 7
    Just signed the lease for 528 AWD. MSRP 58550. Selling Price $52925. 

Down Payment 2.5 K

MSD -3850

Monthly payment = %510 

12k/Year 
    39 month lease.

Please let me know how is the deal?
    I was told today that the MF is .0017 as well. :(
    bcady said:

Michaell said:

bcady said:

$$ due at signing is

$3500 cap cost reduction
    $750 acquisition
    The remainder is misc fees...title, inspection, etc.

This is supposed to believe the Black Friday deal BMW FS is running. $549mo, but for a MSRP of $62100. The car I'm looking at is a bit more.

Again, they are telling me that the tax will be paid by them. He told me when I went into the box to sign, I would see the taxes zeroed out at "the back end"......whatever that means.

If true, and I'm paying the other fees up front, can you please run the numbers on this deal? Plugging them in myself doesn't make sense. I guess it's $58700 - 3500........so $55200? I was using .0013 and 61%.

I have no idea if that's right.

Also, should I feel like I must rush to get this deal? I'm told it's only available until Monday.

It's possible that BMW has tax credits in Texas that they are passing along to the customer, this month... If so, that's a huge bonus, as tax runs close to $100/mo. on a car of this price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

der02 said:

Looking to see how these numbers look from an offer I got at the dealer yesterday in MA. This is on a 39mth/12K annual miles lease. 60% residual.

528i xDrive
    Base Price - $52,250
    Imperial Blue Metallic - $550
    Cold Weather Package - $950
    Luxury Line - $2,000
    Premium Package - $2,600
    Park Distance Control - $750
    Rear View Camera - $400
    Destination and Handling - $950
    TOTAL MSRP - $60,450

The dealership is giving me $2,000 holiday credit and another $3475 off of sticker price to bring the Total Cap Cost down to $54,975. Salesperson says that leaves them with a $750 profit. Do you think I can get the MSRP down more?

Originally the MF was .0017. I offered to do 7 MSD and it brought the MF to .00121 Does that sound right?

Upon signing due up front are:
    First month - $626.90 - (Base is $590.02 + $36.88)
    Bank Aqu Fee - $982.81
    License Plates - $452.69
    7 MSD - $4,200
    TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING - $6,262.40

Overall what do you think about this deal? Where are there places I can further negotiate?

They are marking up the money factor from the base amount of .00130 (or, .00081 with 7 MSDs).. Also, marking up the acquisition fee from $725 to $925 (assume the extra is tax on the acq.fee).

Your selling price looks good... I would focus on getting the base acq.fee and money factor, rather than further price reductions. Those two items are adding about $40/mo, post-tax to your deal..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Down Payment 2.5 K

MSD -3850

Monthly payment = %510 

12k/Year 
    39 month lease.

Did you get the base money factor? I'd need to know the breakdown of your $2500 to comment further (is it all cap reduction, or is it the total amount due at signing?). Does the deal include tax? If so, what state and tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hchoudharyhchoudhary Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

Down Payment 2.5 K

MSD -3850

Monthly payment = %510 

12k/Year 
    39 month lease.

Did you get the base money factor? I'd need to know the breakdown of your $2500 to comment further (is it all cap reduction, or is it the total amount due at signing?). Does the deal include tax? If so, what state and tax rate?
    Amount due at signing is 8213.25 Includes Capitalized cost reduction 4103 First month 510 Refundable security deposit of 3850 Tire insurance 1900 out if which I get 750 back in next three months I am in NJ and taxes ar rolled into monthly payement Gross capitalized cost 52925 includes taxes fees etc Residual value is 35130 Depreciation 17129 Rent charge 2760 Total of monthly base 19890 Let me know if you need more information
    Thanks kyfdx for the feedback. What can I get the MF down to or what rate should I ask for MF?

Thanks again!
    I inquired about lowering the MF from 1.70 to 1.30. I was told to forget it.....you have our final offer.

kyfdx said:

Down Payment 2.5 K

MSD -3850

Monthly payment = %510 

12k/Year 
    39 month lease.

Amount due at signing is 8213.25 Includes Capitalized cost reduction 4103 First month 510 Refundable security deposit of 3850 Tire insurance 1900 out if which I get 750 back in next three months I am in NJ and taxes ar rolled into monthly payement Gross capitalized cost 52925 includes taxes fees etc Residual value is 35130 Depreciation 17129 Rent charge 2760 Total of monthly base 19890 Let me know if you need more information

Looks like you are getting the base money factor, but your Amount Due at Signing doesn't really add up...

What's the deal with $1900 for tire insurance? Is that included in the $52,925? That seems excessive.. $4350 is a lot to put upfront (outside of the MSDs). You have a lot of numbers there, and it looks like a lot of opportunity to hide extra costs...

You need a breakdown of the CAP cost. What's in the Gross CAP cost, and the NET CAP cost. Ask what money factor is being used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

der02 said:

Thanks kyfdx for the feedback. What can I get the MF down to or what rate should I ask for MF?

Thanks again!

The base MF is .00130, and after 7 MSDs it should be .00081. Anything over that is extra profit for the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

bcady said:

I inquired about lowering the MF from 1.70 to 1.30. I was told to forget it.....you have our final offer.

Are you shopping more than one dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yesterday signed up lease on 2015 528xi. Although I didn't get any special pricing for Black Friday. Same prices I got in the first and second week of November.

MSRP - 58,550.
    Selling price - 49950.

12K miles, 39 months,
    $537 x 38 months
    Down - $1943
    Including NJ 7% tax.

Based on the prices posted above I think it's a good deal.

blues22 said:

Yesterday signed up lease on 2015 528xi. Although I didn't get any special pricing for Black Friday. Same prices I got in the first and second week of November.

MSRP - 58,550.
    Selling price - 49950.

12K miles, 39 months,
    $537 x 38 months
    Down - $1943
    Including NJ 7% tax.

Seems like you did very well. Enjoy your new BMW!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rx5zigenrx5zigen Member Posts: 9
    blues22 said:

MSRP - 58,550.
    Selling price - 49950.

12K miles, 39 months,
    $537 x 38 months
    Down - $1943
    Including NJ 7% tax.

I'm in NJ, too. Do you mind which dealer is this? TIA
  • swlbcaswlbca Member Posts: 13
    Any updates from BMW Financial on December 2015 5 series MF, Residuals 10K, 12K yet? Maybe too early yet
    rx5zigen said:

blues22 said:

MSRP - 58,550.
    Selling price - 49950.

12K miles, 39 months,
    $537 x 38 months
    Down - $1943
    Including NJ 7% tax.

I'm in NJ, too. Do you mind which dealer is this? TIA
    Freehold BMW.
    Btw, this pricing I got through online query from their internet dept. When I went there, they straight-ward said, no scope for negotiation. So it was pretty quick transaction.

No wasting time and no going again and again to manager after every sentence you say.
    swlbca said:

Any updates from BMW Financial on December 2015 5 series MF, Residuals 10K, 12K yet? Maybe too early yet

BMW numbers aren't scheduled to change for December. Current program runs through end of the year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Including the $2000 holiday cash?

Thanks
    bcady said:

Including the $2000 holiday cash?

Thanks

Unless they change it, yes..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx - I went back to the dealership and they agreed to lower the money factor and bank fee to what you suggested. You were pretty much dead on with the savings of $40 a month. The new monthly payment is $588. At this point, you think I should take the deal? You previously mentioned the selling price was pretty good and not to try haggling with that too much.

Thanks again for your help.
    der02 said:

kyfdx - I went back to the dealership and they agreed to lower the money factor and bank fee to what you suggested. You were pretty much dead on with the savings of $40 a month. The new monthly payment is $588. At this point, you think I should take the deal? You previously mentioned the selling price was pretty good and not to try haggling with that too much.

Thanks again for your help.

Looks like a pretty good deal on a $60K car..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sf031981sf031981 Member Posts: 1
    How does this lease deal look for a 2015 535i, M package based in California? Can I get them to go lower? I'm a bit weary as this new 5 series model comes out next year from my understanding. Also, would the residual on 12k be 60% or 59%? Thanks

Terms: 10K / 39mos
    MSRP: 63,965
    Residual: 39,018 (61%)
    Sales Price: 56,737
    Acquisition Fee: 725
    Due at signing: 1,210
    Monthly payment: 594 plus tax
    sf031981 said:

How does this lease deal look for a 2015 535i, M package based in California? Can I get them to go lower? I'm a bit weary as this new 5 series model comes out next year from my understanding. Also, would the residual on 12k be 60% or 59%? Thanks

Terms: 10K / 39mos
    MSRP: 63,965
    Residual: 39,018 (61%)
    Sales Price: 56,737
    Acquisition Fee: 725
    Due at signing: 1,210
    Monthly payment: 594 plus tax

The 12K residual would be 60%.

You are getting over $5K off the MSRP before applying the holiday cash - not sure how much there is left to come down.

Using the .00130 base MF with the numbers you've provided, I get a pre-tax payment of $578.80.

The best way to lower the payment would be to use MSD to buy down the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Did the residuals move back up from 59% to 61% on 10K 39 month deal? 2015 550i. I noticed on the above deal for they quoted 61% on a 2015.
    swlbca said:

Did the residuals move back up from 59% to 61% on 10K 39 month deal? 2015 550i. I noticed on the above deal for they quoted 61% on a 2015.

Nope, 39/10 residual is still 59% for 550i this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

okay thanks
  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 Member Posts: 81
    Hello Kyfdx - Can you please share the MF and residual for a 2015 M5 (no competition pckg).
    Looking for 36/10.

also, what is the holiday cash BMW is offering for the M5.

Thanks,

RM
    ROBRTM5 said:

Hello Kyfdx - Can you please share the MF and residual for a 2015 M5 (no competition pckg).
    Looking for 36/10.

also, what is the holiday cash BMW is offering for the M5.

Thanks,

RM

.00130 and 58% for 39/10.

$2000 holiday cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• halbo1halbo1 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    Mr. Moderator,

Thank you in advance for your help and opinion.

Here's my deal. It's just a little different because the car is a "corporate" car that only has 4500 miles but I am getting the lease deal like a new car.

2014 535i xdrive MSRP $63150 Sale Price $52000

36mo/20k will be $655/month (that includes taxes Indiana)

$5569 at delivery ($4900 is MSD)
    Adjusted Residual $33546
    Lease Rate Factor .0008

I don't have complete numbers yet on the fees that would give me an exact cap cost. But this sounds like a good deal. What do you think?
    halbo1 said:

Mr. Moderator,

Thank you in advance for your help and opinion.

Here's my deal. It's just a little different because the car is a "corporate" car that only has 4500 miles but I am getting the lease deal like a new car.

2014 535i xdrive MSRP $63150 Sale Price $52000

36mo/20k will be $655/month (that includes taxes Indiana)

$5569 at delivery ($4900 is MSD)
    Adjusted Residual $33546
    Lease Rate Factor .0008

I don't have complete numbers yet on the fees that would give me an exact cap cost. But this sounds like a good deal. What do you think?

.00130 and 58% for 36/15 ... adjusted to .00081 for the MSD

If you need 20K miles per year, why not buy? The extra 15,000 miles will cost you in the neighborhood of $3000, or $83/mo.

Still, $655/mo with taxes for a car that stickers at $63K is a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator