Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW 320i xdrive Lease questions

peteyjpeteyj Member Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in BMW
Hey guys - looking into getting my first lease. information here has been quite helpful. MSRP on my build is coming in around 38K and dealer has it at a sale price of 35,500 (includes 1k incentive). Due at signing is 1,650 for fees and such. Going to come in with x7 MSD to get payment (no tax) to 357 for 39 Months and 10,000 yearly mile limit.

Looking at 'True Market Value' on my build has it at 35,220 - 1,000 (for incentive) = 34,220. This is going to sound obvious, but I'm guessing I should get the dealer down around 1,000? Any idea on how much lower that 1k will make my monthly payments?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    peteyj said:

Hey guys - looking into getting my first lease. information here has been quite helpful. MSRP on my build is coming in around 38K and dealer has it at a sale price of 35,500 (includes 1k incentive). Due at signing is 1,650 for fees and such. Going to come in with x7 MSD to get payment (no tax) to 357 for 39 Months and 10,000 yearly mile limit.

Looking at 'True Market Value' on my build has it at 35,220 - 1,000 (for incentive) = 34,220. This is going to sound obvious, but I'm guessing I should get the dealer down around 1,000? Any idea on how much lower that 1k will make my monthly payments?

I'd say that the $34,220 would be an aggressive price.. It's possible. $1000 more off is going to save you $26-$27/mo. on the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• peteyjpeteyj Member Posts: 2
    do you think, as it stands its pretty good?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    peteyj said:

do you think, as it stands its pretty good?

yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator