Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,149
edited May 2015 in Land Rover
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Land Rover Range Rover page.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• cjfdcjfd Member Posts: 9
    Hi CarMan

Was hoping you can verify the Aug. rates my dealer gave me for a lease on a 2014 Range Rover HSE. I know these new models typically don't have great rates and Land Rover doesn't subsidize their leases but they seem extremely high(bad)

All residuals based on 12k miles/yr
    36mos - 50%
    42mos - 46%
    48mos - 41%

MF = .00329 (T1 credit) and .00349 (T2 credit)

Appreciate all your help!

- cjfd -
  • desi4874desi4874 Member Posts: 1
    Hey,
    I am considering either buying the range rover supercharged cash or leasing it out of Newport Beach, California. Just wondering which one made more sense based on rates, depreciation and the car itself.

I would appreciate any advice

Thanks!
  • ras912ras912 Member Posts: 18

I am looking to lease a Range Rover (2014) HSE in March. Does anyone have the current money factors or residuals (36 mos/15k miles) for a lease? Thank you

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,068

I'm sorry, but we don't have any current numbers for the Range Rover.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• njcruisenjcruise Member Posts: 17

Hi y'all. I am looking to lease a 2014 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus and contacted a dealership. They claim that their fees (listed below) are non-negotiable. I'm curious whether anyone has been able to negotiate these fees and whether it's worth pursuing. I also wanted them to take over my last lease payment.

Bank fee: $795
    DMV: $399
    Doc: $389
    NJ Tire tax: $7.50
    NJ Gas tax: $197

Lease deal: $499 mo., no money down, 12 k miles. Total due at signing $3650 (taxes, 1st mth. payment and fees)

@njcruise said:
    Hi y'all. I am looking to lease a 2014 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus and contacted a dealership. They claim that their fees (listed below) are non-negotiable. I'm curious whether anyone has been able to negotiate these fees and whether it's worth pursuing. I also wanted them to take over my last lease payment.

Bank fee: $795
    DMV: $399
    Doc: $389
    NJ Tire tax: $7.50
    NJ Gas tax: $197

Lease deal: $499 mo., no money down, 12 k miles. Total due at signing $3650 (taxes, 1st mth. payment and fees)

$795 is the base acquisition fee, and I don't think Land Rover allows dealers to mark it up, anyway. The DMV fees for NJ are for the life of the lease, so that looks about right. Most dealers won't negotiate their standard doc fee.... if you want to make up for it, ask them to lower the price of the vehicle by a like amount... It's easier, plus it's always better to focus on the total cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• albonyaalbonya Member Posts: 11

Are any of the current Range Rover HSE (full size), residuals and money factors available yet? Looking for the numbers from Chase/US Bank for top tier credit and 12k/10k miles a year.

• albonyaalbonya Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2014

I've only seen the ones on Cars.com

Base Model:

36 mo - 53% residual, money factor of .002992 (which seems high considering that banks are getting money from the Fed for 0%).

Not sure about the accuracy of these.

http://www.cars.com/go/alg/index.jsp?makename=Land+Rover&modelname=RANGE+ROVER&year=2014

• toetrktoetrk Member Posts: 16

good afternoon. Any current rates for Range Rover HSE?

thank you

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,253

@toetrk said:
    good afternoon. Any current rates for Range Rover HSE?

thank you

Lease term? Miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

36 and 48mo. 12k/yr thank you

Hello?...

@toetrk said:
    good afternoon. Any current rates for Range Rover HSE? 36 and 48mo. 12k/yr thank you

Sorry, got lost in the shuffle. Thanks for your patience.

July numbers for the RR HSE are 49% and .00249 for 36/12 and 39% and .00210 for 48/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@toetrk said:
    36 and 48mo. 12k/yr thank you

2014 Range Rover HSE

.00280 MF

Residuals are 52% and 43% respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• di6ejulesdi6ejules Member Posts: 24
    Anyone have current numbers for a RR LWB autobiography? We would qualify for best credit, auto pay and look for 36mo and the lowest miles we can get annually, but I don't know what RR offers as a min, 7500 miles, 10000 miles? Thanks in advance!
    di6ejules said:

Anyone have current numbers for a RR LWB autobiography? We would qualify for best credit, auto pay and look for 36mo and the lowest miles we can get annually, but I don't know what RR offers as a min, 7500 miles, 10000 miles? Thanks in advance!

.00280 MF and 44% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you and as well in the MB section, can I ask you a question? If you ignore any incentives, is the payment that's based on these current MF and RV the absolute best lease I could get? I guess another way to ask is are these inputs hard floors where the RR financial division will not go below?
    di6ejules said:

Thank you and as well in the MB section, can I ask you a question? If you ignore any incentives, is the payment that's based on these current MF and RV the absolute best lease I could get? I guess another way to ask is are these inputs hard floors where the RR financial division will not go below?

Yes... the money factors we provide are the base rates. You may see dealers try to mark them up for extra profit. Residuals are set by the bank and unalterable. The selling price you negotiate is the main variable. Avoid extra charges for insurance/maintenance plans, as well.

The models you are interested in don't lease very well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

di6ejules said:

Thanks again, limited/special vehicle type and low residuals, right? Not really a reason to be competitive unlike if I were looking at a more entry level SKU?
    di6ejules said:

kyfdx said:

di6ejules said:

Thanks again, limited/special vehicle type and low residuals, right? Not really a reason to be competitive unlike if I were looking at a more entry level SKU?

Exactly.. Buyers of $100K cars aren't usually all that price sensitive (generally..)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Makes sense, thanks again KYFDX!
  • mikeb777mikeb777 Member Posts: 6
    Anyone have current lease numbers from chase for a RR SC V8 and RR SC V8 LWB 36m/10k? and is there difference between swb vs lwb in residuals?
    Thank you
    mikeb777 said:

Anyone have current lease numbers from chase for a RR SC V8 and RR SC V8 LWB 36m/10k? and is there difference between swb vs lwb in residuals?
    Thank you

Sorry... no November numbers from RR

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

KYFDX do you know if there was a difference in numbers RES and MF between V8 SWB vs LWB before? thanks
    mikeb777 said:

KYFDX do you know if there was a difference in numbers RES and MF between V8 SWB vs LWB before? thanks

For October, MF was the same but the LWB had a 1% lower residual for 36 months than the SWB.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kriba777kriba777 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, anyone have the latest numbers for RR Evoque? Lease - 10k / year, 3 years.
    kriba said:

Hi, anyone have the latest numbers for RR Evoque? Lease - 10k / year, 3 years.

The latest RR numbers are unavailable to us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Does this looks "standard"??
    Thank you 

MSRP is $113,525
    All quotes include 8.875% NY tax, and inception fees are 1st Payment, Bank Fee, MV Fee and Doc Fee 

36 mo. $2086.69 $3680.69 inception. 57% residual .00295 MF.
    39 mo. $2011.45 $3605.45 inception. 55% residual .00286 MF
    42 mo. $1923.86 $3517.86 inception. 53% residual .00267 MF
    mikeb777 said:

Does this looks "standard"??
    Thank you 

MSRP is $113,525
    All quotes include 8.875% NY tax, and inception fees are 1st Payment, Bank Fee, MV Fee and Doc Fee 

36 mo. $2086.69 $3680.69 inception. 57% residual .00295 MF.
    39 mo. $2011.45 $3605.45 inception. 55% residual .00286 MF
    42 mo. $1923.86 $3517.86 inception. 53% residual .00267 MF

Yes, those MF's look pretty "standard" to me.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rrlarryrrlarry Member Posts: 2
    Good Day,
    What are the current residual percentages and money factors on the following, Please?
    RR Sport SC, 2015
    RR Sport SC, 2016
    RR Sport AB, 2015
    RR Sport, AB 2016
    Thanks!
    rrlarry said:

Good Day,
    What are the current residual percentages and money factors on the following, Please?
    RR Sport SC, 2015
    RR Sport SC, 2016
    RR Sport AB, 2015
    RR Sport, AB 2016
    Thanks!

See messages above.. Standard and Standard

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dannye350dannye350 Member Posts: 30
    Does anyone have the MF and Residual for a 2015 Range Rover HSE

Looking at 24 or 36 months 12 to 15 miles per year
    dannye350 said:
    Does anyone have the MF and Residual for a 2015 Range Rover HSE Looking at 24 or 36 months 12 to 15 miles per year
    Standard money factor and standard residuals on all Land Rover models except the Evoque

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.