Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 4 Series 435i xDrive lease please help.

kmilankmilan Member Posts: 4
edited December 2014 in BMW
Im looking to lease a 2015 bmw 4 series 435i xdrive,

Does anybody know the residual and money factors for 15k and 20k 39 months?

Also is there any dealer cash available?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    kmilan said:

IM LOOKING TO LEASE A 2015 BMW 4 SERIES 435I XDRIVE,

DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE RESIDUAL AND MONEY FACTORS FOR 15K AND 20K 39 MONTHS?

ALSO IS THERE ANY DEALER CASH AVAILABLE?

.00130 MF and 58% residual for 39mo, 15K/yr. $1000 Holiday Credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kinjskinjs Member Posts: 6
    Hello I am planning to lease 2015 BMW 435i xDrive convertible with cold weather, driver assist, premium pkg, sport line, Tech pkg, harman kardon soung MSRP is $66, 925 and dealer is offering 39 months/12,000 miles for $584 with $4199 due @ signing which includes 1st month payment. is this good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    kinjs said:

Hello I am planning to lease 2015 BMW 435i xDrive convertible with cold weather, driver assist, premium pkg, sport line, Tech pkg, harman kardon soung MSRP is $66, 925 and dealer is offering 39 months/12,000 miles for $584 with $4199 due @ signing which includes 1st month payment. is this good deal?

What is the selling price?

What is the full breakdown of the $4199?

.00130 is the base MF and the 39/12 residual is 60%. $1000 holiday cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

The selling price is $57,840 and $4199 breakdown given by dealership is (1st month payment of 584, motover vehicle, documentation fee and NJ Sales Tax).
    kinjs said:

The selling price is $57,840 and $4199 breakdown given by dealership is (1st month payment of 584, motover vehicle, documentation fee and NJ Sales Tax).

With the numbers you've provided for MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $618.64. I'm almost certain that some of the $4199 is being used to buy down the net cap cost.

Your choice to do so, but we recommend against it as you lose the money in the event the car is stolen or totaled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I finally got fully breakdown...hopefully this helps....$4199 includes (1st month payment, documentation fee (349.50), 7% NJ sales tax, 4% luxary tax, NJ tire tax of $6, DMV $8.6, Acq fee $825 and new plates and registration of $371.
    kinjs said:

I finally got fully breakdown...hopefully this helps....$4199 includes (1st month payment, documentation fee (349.50), 7% NJ sales tax, 4% luxary tax, NJ tire tax of $6, DMV $8.6, Acq fee $825 and new plates and registration of $371.

I recognize all the fees except the 4% luxury tax. What is the amount of both the luxury tax and the sales tax?

The acquisition fee is marked up ... the base fee is $725 from BMW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

kinjs said:

I recognize all the fees except the 4% luxury tax. What is the amount of both the luxury tax and the sales tax?

The acquisition fee is marked up ... the base fee is $725 from BMW.

Luxury tax is a NJ thing.. for cars that MSRP over $50K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• donlinodonlino Member Posts: 39
    I'm looking to lease a 2015 435xi convertible. Based on the prior posts I told the dealer I can do: a Money Factor of 0.0013 and not the .0017 he quoted and acquisition fee of $725 and not the $985 he quoted.

His response was that both of those are regionally set. We are in the Northwest Indiana/Chicago market. Is he correct that BMWFS sets the Money Factor and Acquisition Fee by region or do they set one factor and fee for entire US? Perhaps he meant it's regionally driven by each dealer but not by BMWFS. Also, what is the intent of the Acquisition Fee? Does this go to the dealer or to BMW? I would like to try to negotiate the cap cost down to $500 to $750 over invoice and wasn't sure how to account for the Acquisition Fee. Thank you.
    donlino said:

I'm looking to lease a 2015 435xi convertible. Based on the prior posts I told the dealer I can do: a Money Factor of 0.0013 and not the .0017 he quoted and acquisition fee of $725 and not the $985 he quoted.

His response was that both of those are regionally set. We are in the Northwest Indiana/Chicago market. Is he correct that BMWFS sets the Money Factor and Acquisition Fee by region or do they set one factor and fee for entire US? Perhaps he meant it's regionally driven by each dealer but not by BMWFS. Also, what is the intent of the Acquisition Fee? Does this go to the dealer or to BMW? I would like to try to negotiate the cap cost down to $500 to $750 over invoice and wasn't sure how to account for the Acquisition Fee. Thank you.

MF and residual are set by BMWFS and are national. Dealer can mark up MF for extra profit.

Acquisition fee goes to BMWFS but dealer can also mark it up $200 (and keep it). Can't be avoided.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mpower7mpower7 Member Posts: 12
    New to the forum. Does anyone know what the MF and residual are for 2014 435i xdrive?
    My local dealer has a 2014 New car which is MSRP $60,950 (Msport, cold, driver assistance, lighting, premium, tech packages). Dealer may be open to providing good discount. Wondering what lease offer I should make. Any advice? Thanks!
    mpower7 said:

New to the forum. Does anyone know what the MF and residual are for 2014 435i xdrive?
    My local dealer has a 2014 New car which is MSRP $60,950 (Msport, cold, driver assistance, lighting, premium, tech packages). Dealer may be open to providing good discount. Wondering what lease offer I should make. Any advice? Thanks!

.00129 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mpower7mpower7 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks Kyfdx. I will contact the sales person at the dealership to see what offer they can give. Will post the offer here to seek advice on how to proceed. Appreciate it.