Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Current Lease MF and Residual Values - VW CC

jgirl6jgirl6 Member Posts: 53
edited December 2014 in Volkswagen
Does anyone have information on a cc sport and r-line manual 2014 and 2015 12k 36 months for this month

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,227
    jgirl6 said:

Does anyone have information on a cc sport and r-line manual 2014 and 2015 12k 36 months for this month

2014: .00056 MF and 50% residual. $4500 lease cash.
    2015: .00092 MF and 52% residual. $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    are these numbers on the r-line or the sport and i am in NY if it makes a difference as well
  • Options
    jgirl6 said:

are these numbers on the r-line or the sport and i am in NY if it makes a difference as well

Same numbers for both models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdx - Anything good on the Audi"s lol I see you answered my question on the BMW 2 series as well
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    jgirl6 said:

kyfdx - Anything good on the Audi"s lol I see you answered my question on the BMW 2 series as well

Not really.. Audis aren't great lease deals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    In my research I am starting to see that about the Audis. Another question. On leases capitalized cost is the negotiated value or the MSRP? The lease cash, rebates, incentives should be off my negotiated value right, not the MSRP? It appears they are knocking down the MSRP with these incentives and cap cost reductions. I want to negotiate the lease for the dealers buy rate, or as close as possible, correct? Is this before or after incentive or are these incentives to get me to this number. So much information online it gets dizzying.
  • Options
    jgirl6 said:

In my research I am starting to see that about the Audis. Another question. On leases capitalized cost is the negotiated value or the MSRP? The lease cash, rebates, incentives should be off my negotiated value right, not the MSRP? It appears they are knocking down the MSRP with these incentives and cap cost reductions. I want to negotiate the lease for the dealers buy rate, or as close as possible, correct? Is this before or after incentive or are these incentives to get me to this number. So much information online it gets dizzying.

The CAP cost is the amount financed.. It's the selling price, minus any incentives, plus any added costs (like acq.fee), minus any down payment.

When you are negotiating a price, you have to assume they are already including any incentives or rebates.. So, offer a price that includes those.

The dealer's "buy rate" only applies to the money factor. You want that rate, not one marked up higher for more profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator