Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What is the Invoice for 2014 Accord EX-L CVT Coupe 2.4 L4 with Navi ?

dorio53dorio53 Member Posts: 5
edited December 2014 in Honda
US News Ranking and reviews listed invoice at $27,547. The Dealer I went to yesterday said it was $28,337.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• dorio53dorio53 Member Posts: 5
    I forgot to mention one Dealer quoted me $24,973. and the one who said the correct invoice was $28,337. quoted me $25,837.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    dorio53 said:

I forgot to mention one Dealer quoted me $24,973. and the one who said the correct invoice was $28,337. quoted me $25,837.

You can build your vehicle using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page, and Edmunds will give you the invoice amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dorio53dorio53 Member Posts: 5
    I guess the US News Ranking and reviews listed invoice at $27,547 was without destination fee. I did the build on Edmunds and I see the correct invoice is $28,367. with adding in the Destination Fee. I assume that is the figure you should start with to see if you are getting a good deal? I am glad I do not have to go through this too often. I keep my cars for 15 years!

Thanks for the help!