Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 23H with luxury group II: Any Lease Rates?

th8th8 Member Posts: 5
edited December 2014 in Jeep
I'm looking to lease a 2015 GC Limited 23H with luxury group II, w/o a trade, 10k or 12k /year.
I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share their money up front and lease rates with me based on these parameters. I've been leasing vehicles for over 25 years now. I've come to believe if a dealer really wants to lease you a car, they will find a way. That's why I'm not asking about MF's, residuals, and other variables. I used to negotiate those numbers, but really it all comes down to the rates and money up front. The sales people just wear you down when they break it down into these crazy numbers. You end up trying to negotiate down these variables when you really just want to get a great deal on what you pay. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    th8 said:

I'm looking to lease a 2015 GC Limited 23H with luxury group II, w/o a trade, 10k or 12k /year.
    I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share their money up front and lease rates with me based on these parameters. I've been leasing vehicles for over 25 years now. I've come to believe if a dealer really wants to lease you a car, they will find a way. That's why I'm not asking about MF's, residuals, and other variables. I used to negotiate those numbers, but really it all comes down to the rates and money up front. The sales people just wear you down when they break it down into these crazy numbers. You end up trying to negotiate down these variables when you really just want to get a great deal on what you pay. Thanks in advance.

There are only two variables in a lease - the MF and the negotiated cap cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• th8th8 Member Posts: 5
    Yes the residual is predetermined. Thanks