Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

.068 MF on 2015 Audi A4 Premium

georgiapeach6georgiapeach6 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2014 in Audi
Hi,

In Georgia, 2015 A4 premium quatro with 10,000 miles a year, 35 months, I'm being told money factor can't go below .0068 and 56% residual. The numbers I'm seeing on the board seem like they MF can go much lower.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hi,

In Georgia, 2015 A4 premium quatro with 10,000 miles a year, 35 months, I'm being told money factor can't go below .0068 and 56% residual. The numbers I'm seeing on the board seem like they MF can go much lower.

36mo, 10K/yr numbers are .00048 MF and 56% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    georgiapeach6georgiapeach6 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!
  • Options
    rheumshoesrheumshoes Member Posts: 9
    Hi Guys!
    In case you are wondering "wasn't she just on the mercedes forum" , yes I was, but dealer refused to go down on the mf. So here I am . I'm thinking this is a decent deal, but let me know what you think

Initial deal:
    Audi A4 nav backup camera
    MSRP: 42105
    Selling price: 38987
    10,000 36 mo
    MF:.00049
    Payment : 502
    Reisdual :21473 (55% it looks like?)

I made a fuss about the monthly payment, he tried getting me to remove some packages or getting an A3, I refused politely and then he emailed me saying what if I can do
    449/month and 449 due at signing.

Im not sure what he changed, maybe the mf or the selling price.
    What do you guys think? I asked him for the exact mf/residual/selling and he said its in the first email he sent (the 502 price) Any chance I can get to 430 or is that pushing it ?

thanks again!!!! :)