Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Night Out With the Jag - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Jaguar

imageNight Out With the Jag - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

We're leaving the crossover SUV at home, babe. We're taking the Jag.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Has your wife seen this photo yet? I'm just sayin', I don't know if my wife would be too pleased. Nothin' like a sports car to make you feel like a hero out with the wife, though!
  • grijongrijon Member Posts: 147
    Great post, great photo!
  • markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    Giddy Up, on all accounts.
  • yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    ebeaudoin said:

Has your wife seen this photo yet? I'm just sayin', I don't know if my wife would be too pleased. Nothin' like a sports car to make you feel like a hero out with the wife, though!

Why wouldn't the wife be happy? Those are good looking legs that probably took hard work to get them in shape and keep them in shape.
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Nice wheels
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    yellowbal said:

ebeaudoin said:

Why wouldn't the wife be happy? Those are good looking legs that probably took hard work to get them in shape and keep them in shape.
    Call me old-fashioned, but I'd be uncomfortable putting a picture like that of my wife up on the Internet. I guess that's what I was really trying to say. Everybody's different! Nothin' wrong with that
  • s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    ebeaudoin said:

<
    Call me old-fashioned,

you're old fashioned.

personally, i feel this is old fashioned "how it should be". like how people used to get dressed up to fly in a plane. go for a drive in a fancy jag... dress the part. beautiful people in a beautiful car.

• benson2175benson2175 Member Posts: 68
    I realize I haven't warmed up to this car mainly because of the orange exterior.
  • joner800joner800 Member Posts: 80
    It's really shameful that you guys call what you do "work".

Hey, are you hiring?
  • dvanosdvanos Member Posts: 52
    Nice legs!!!
  • Hikeandbikeare4me_Hikeandbikeare4me_ Member Posts: 47
    s197gt said:

ebeaudoin said:

<
    Call me old-fashioned,

you're old fashioned.

personally, i feel this is old fashioned "how it should be". like how people used to get dressed up to fly in a plane. go for a drive in a fancy jag... dress the part. beautiful people in a beautiful car.

Yeah, that's what I think! Dress the part be creative!