Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Nissan Altima Lease Questions

lou1414lou1414 Member Posts: 8
edited December 2014 in Nissan
Does anyone know what is the MF and residual for the 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5S / 2.5 SV / 2.5SL in Miami, Florida 12K miles/ 36 mos???

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    lou1414 said:

Does anyone know what is the MF and residual for the 2015 Nissan Altima 2.5S / 2.5 SV / 2.5SL in Miami, Florida 12K miles/ 36 mos???

.00003 MF and 56%/56%/55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lou1414lou1414 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    Can I get the MF and residual for the Altima 2,5 SV in Rhode Island for 36 months and 12K a year? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

Can I get the MF and residual for the Altima 2,5 SV in Rhode Island for 36 months and 12K a year? Thanks

56% and .00003.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    biggbrotherbiggbrother Member Posts: 87
    Michaell said:

56% and .00003.
    Thanks!!

• Options
    lgr1lgr1 Member Posts: 3
    Anyone know the MF/residual for an Altima 2.5 S in California for 24 month/12,000?
  • Options
    lgr1 said:

Anyone know the MF/residual for an Altima 2.5 S in California for 24 month/12,000?

.00003 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    evnoobevnoob Member Posts: 39
    Hi, do you have the new January  numbers for the 2015 Altima 2.5 SV with Tech and Convenience packages? 15k/36month in Florida.

Thanks!
  • Options
    evnoob said:

Hi, do you have the new January  numbers for the 2015 Altima 2.5 SV with Tech and Convenience packages? 15k/36month in Florida.

Thanks!

Not yet .. we're hoping to get the new numbers next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

Thanks!
    Thanks Michael! Could you also post the numbers (including rebates if available) that were in effect in December? I'm just trying to see if a lease deal that I received a few days ago can still be honored by the time I visit the dealership next week.
  • Options
    evnoob said:

Michaell said:

evnoob said:

Thanks!

Thanks Michael! Could you also post the numbers (including rebates if available) that were in effect in December? I'm just trying to see if a lease deal that I received a few days ago can still be honored by the time I visit the dealership next week.

If you didn't sign it by Friday, then you will be out of luck..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

If you didn't sign it by Friday, then you will be out of luck..

Even if the numbers has not changes? I hadn't actually received the deal on paper, it was a TrueCar certificate, the dealer actually pushed to postpone it to Saturday he said because the MF and RV will change tomorrow. The next day he offered almost $100 above the TrueCar monthly payment, so I was trying to see whether he was just leaving room for negotiation or because the numbers changed significantly.

In any case, after few emails exchange, I realized he wasn't going to offer me a good deal via email, he was pushing me to visit dealership. Probably didn't want me to shop around and use his offer for negotiation.
  • Options
    ws1ws1 Member Posts: 9
    Can you please provide the mf and residual for
    2.5 SV Tech + Conv
    2.5 SL Tech + Roof

36month 15k miles in New York

Thanks
  • Options
    ws1 said:

Can you please provide the mf and residual for
    2.5 SV Tech + Conv
    2.5 SL Tech + Roof

36month 15k miles in New York

Thanks

.00003 MF

SV - 54%

SL - 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rocketman18rocketman18 Member Posts: 43
    Can you post the MF & residual for the Altima S 10k/36?
  • Options

Can you post the MF & residual for the Altima S 10k/36?

2015?

55% and .00003

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ulasozcelikulasozcelik Member Posts: 31
    I had no idea that the residual value altered depending on the State and etc. Is this the case? If so, can I have the residual value for 2015 Altima SL (2.5L) with tech. package for 15K per year @ 36 months please?

Thanks
  • Options

I had no idea that the residual value altered depending on the State and etc. Is this the case? If so, can I have the residual value for 2015 Altima SL (2.5L) with tech. package for 15K per year @ 36 months please?

Thanks

Some manufacturers offer regional numbers (Mazda and Kia, for example). The Nissan numbers, however, are national.

53% and .00003

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks, I hope this will cut down on the request then...
  • Options
    am23am23 Member Posts: 6
    I have to return a leased Nissan Altima 2012 4dr sedan 2.5 S after 39k/ 39months lease with 33k on it.  It has a few small dings, and front number a little scratched. and I have not changed the breaks or the tires. Tread seems about 1/8 or so. What kind of end of lease fines am I looking at? I'm switching to anther company so lease with Nissan will be terminated. Thanks! 
  • Options
    You may not even incur any penalties. It might be considered as wear & tear. Call Nissan and schedule a 3rd. party company to come out to you to evaluate your car. Once they share their findings, you will be given time to either fix the issues yourself or let Nissan charge you. Keep in mind that the person may not find any issues.

With all that being said, Nissan will charge you disposition fee (look up your lease agreement for the amount). It maybe $400 ~ $600. There is no escaping this fee.
  • Options
    Ditto...

I returned an Infiniti lease in October with almost the full 36K miles, and skated on everything but the disposition fee.. $350 or $395... I forget.

NMAC should be contacting you to schedule your lease end inspection. They use a 3rd party and will come to your work or home. Do not pass up this step. The last thing you want to do is just drop your car off at the dealer without knowing the specific charges.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    am23am23 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks a lot. Very useful info. 
  • Options
    itzzsanjayitzzsanjay Member Posts: 60
    Does this look accurate?

Sticker Price of the car + options $24,880
    Times the residual value percentage 56%
    Equals the residual value $13,932.8
     Invoice price of car minus incentives (net capitalized cost) $19,875 (truecar)
    Minus the residual (from line 3) $14,781.3
    Equals the depreciation over 36 months $5,093.7
    Depreciation (line 6) divided by term in months 36 months
    Equals the monthly depreciation payment $141.49
    Net capitalized cost (From line 4) $19,875
    Plus the residual (From line 3) $13,932.8
    Equals $33,807.8
    Times the money factor 0.00003
    Equals money factor (interest) payment portion $1.01
    Monthly depreciation payment (from line 8) $141.49
    Plus money factor payment portion (from line 13) $1.01
    Equals bottom-line monthly lease payment $142.51
    Sales tax 7%
    Tax amount $9.98
    Total Monthly $152.48

2015 Altima S
    With X01 & H01 options.
  • Options
    Calculations looks to be correct.

Did you run these numbers with any dealer yet? They may not give you the car for $19,875. I'm also trying to lease an SL but despite the fact that the Truecar value is around $25,400 range, they won't do anything less than $26,500. I've asked 6 dealers around town too (making them compete with each other). Nissan offers $2500 incentive on financing vs. $850 for leasing.

Also, you will be paying for the doc. fee + acquisition fee + DMV + first month's payment out of pocket... That could run you around $1000 ~ $1500.
  • Options
    itzzsanjayitzzsanjay Member Posts: 60
    I have not. Thank you for that additional info though.
  • Options

Does this look accurate?

Sticker Price of the car + options $24,880
    Times the residual value percentage 56%
    Equals the residual value $13,932.8
     Invoice price of car minus incentives (net capitalized cost) $19,875 (truecar)
    Minus the residual (from line 3) $14,781.3
    Equals the depreciation over 36 months $5,093.7
    Depreciation (line 6) divided by term in months 36 months
    Equals the monthly depreciation payment $141.49
    Net capitalized cost (From line 4) $19,875
    Plus the residual (From line 3) $13,932.8
    Equals $33,807.8
    Times the money factor 0.00003
    Equals money factor (interest) payment portion $1.01
    Monthly depreciation payment (from line 8) $141.49
    Plus money factor payment portion (from line 13) $1.01
    Equals bottom-line monthly lease payment $142.51
    Sales tax 7%
    Tax amount $9.98
    Total Monthly $152.48

2015 Altima S
    With X01 & H01 options.

My numbers aren't the same. I'm showing $166.08/mo pre-tax and $177.70/mo after.

Your residual numbers don't match -- one line shows $13,932.80 (56% of MSRP), the other shows $14,781.30 (not sure where that number came from).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    beancounternybeancounterny Member Posts: 22
    Are residuals and mf available for 2.5s 12k/36mo available for February? 

Also, any word on February lease incentives and/or loyalty? 
  • Options

The current Nissan numbers expire Monday, 2/2/15. The February numbers should be available sometime next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    beancounternybeancounterny Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

The current Nissan numbers expire Monday, 2/2/15. The February numbers should be available sometime next week.
    Thank you 
  • Options
    kopchikckopchikc Member Posts: 36
    Any new residual/MF numbers for February as of yet? My current lease is up 3/2, so looking to pull the trigger some time in late Feb. Location is NC, interested in an Altima 3.5 SL, 36/15K.
  • Options
    kopchikc said:

Any new residual/MF numbers for February as of yet? My current lease is up 3/2, so looking to pull the trigger some time in late Feb. Location is NC, interested in an Altima 3.5 SL, 36/15K.

.00003 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hacker36hacker36 Member Posts: 28
    How about the February residual/MF numbers for an Altima 2.5SL 36/15 and 36/12 in Florida? Also is there additional lease cash above the $850? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    hacker36 said:

How about the February residual/MF numbers for an Altima 2.5SL 36/15 and 36/12 in Florida? Also is there additional lease cash above the $850? Thanks in advance.

.00003 MF and 53%/54% residual.

We don't have the lease cash info for Nissan

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cmyawncmyawn Member Posts: 51
    I am interested in leasing a new Nissan Altima, 2.5SL with tech/moonroof packages. Looks like the MF=.00003 and the residual is 54% for a 36 month, 12K miles/year lease. Also a $850 rebate. NMAC is also telling me that there is loyalty lease cash of $500 for returning NMAC customers, plus a lease pull-in program that allows a turn-in of up to 3 months early (which I would qualify for, as I have a 2012 Altima due to come off-lease in April). Anyone else heard of this loyalty lease cash? Dealer is telling me I should be getting a letter from NMAC with a code to be used by the dealer. Anyone else get such a letter?
  • Options
    cmyawn said:

I am interested in leasing a new Nissan Altima, 2.5SL with tech/moonroof packages. Looks like the MF=.00003 and the residual is 54% for a 36 month, 12K miles/year lease. Also a $850 rebate. NMAC is also telling me that there is loyalty lease cash of $500 for returning NMAC customers, plus a lease pull-in program that allows a turn-in of up to 3 months early (which I would qualify for, as I have a 2012 Altima due to come off-lease in April). Anyone else heard of this loyalty lease cash? Dealer is telling me I should be getting a letter from NMAC with a code to be used by the dealer. Anyone else get such a letter?

We don't have any details on the incentive programs that are available from Nissan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I just leased a new Altima 2/11/2015 and want to report on the transaction. NMAC DOES (thru 3/31/2015) have a lease loyalty program going on, allowing both early turn-in of a leased vehicle and lease loyalty cash of up to $2000. For an Altima, the lease loyalty cash was $500, along with a $850 rebate for as total of $1350 in incentives. Plus NMAC waived the $395 disposition fee on my 2012 Altima (which was due to come off-lease on 4/12/2015), and allowed up to $500 in waived damages (which helped me since I had a $159 cracked tail light). Plus NMAC allowed the full 39K miles on my 39 month lease for my 2012 Altima 2.5SL, so since I was at about 37,700 miles after 37 months I saved about $100 on excess mileage.

List on my new Altima (2.5SL w/ technology, moonroof packages, with body side molding, spoiler, splash guards, and floor/trunk mats) was $31,875 including the $825 destination fee. I paid $800 up-front and my lease payments are $286.61 per month, including the 3% NC use tax. More details:

List: $31,875
    Discounted Price: $27,843.50 (w/o incentives), so $4,031.50 discount
    Acquisition Fee: $595 rolled into lease
    Money Factor: 0.00003
    Residual Percent: 54%
    Incentives: $1350 (but only $1256.70 applied to cap cost redux; $93.30 to pay up front costs)
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $27,181.80
    Payment w/o taxes: $278.26
    NC 3% tax: 8.35
    Total payment: $286.61
    Term: 36 months, 12K miles/year. Car had 12 miles on the odometer at pick-up.

Up front paid $893.30 ($800 from me, $93.30 from incentives):
    Doc Fee: $499.99 (I know, outrageous in NC, no cap, some other dealers are at $600!)
    First Payment: 286.61
    Tag/Title: $69.00
    Taxes on incentives applied to cap cost redux: $37.70

The split on the up-front came because the dealer and I agreed to the up-front $800 early in the negotiations. I thought they would just reduce their doc fee but instead they reduced the discounted price to give the $286.61 payment. All OK by me.

This deal was at the Nissan dealer in New Bern, NC. Very easy to deal with the internet sales manager, negotiations were quick (they started at $297.10 a month, $800 up-front; then I used some online pricing info to get to the $286.61 payment figure, they agreed to that figure pretty easily).

Pick-up and turn-in of my 2012 Altima 2.5 SL was quick, we were at the dealership for about 75 minutes, and that included 15 minutes of demonstration of the new features on the 2015 Altima....which has great additions from my 2012 (blind spot warning, lane departure warning, rearward moving object warning, heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, remote start). I do wish the cupholder/cubbies/storage in the console had a cover like my 2012. My only complaint.

I think I got a good deal and I am very happy with it!

• Options
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Congrats!

An update: Nissan had an extra $500 in Presidents Day rebate cash, for taking delivery 2/11 thru 2/16. Since I picked mine up very early on 2/11, no one (me nor the dealer) knew about this additional rebate. I contacted them on 2/14, and since I took delivery within the parameters of this extra rebate, I will receive it by mail. Excerpt from an email from them:

"It looks like the money will be sent here which means that we will need to send the check to you once we receive it. I will make sure that the accounting department is aware of it and as soon as we get it we will send a check. Thanks again for your business. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Sales manager Eastern Carolina Nissan".

I think these guys have won a customer for life.

• Options
    cmyawn said:

kyfdx said:

Congrats!

An update: Nissan had an extra $500 in Presidents Day rebate cash, for taking delivery 2/11 thru 2/16. Since I picked mine up very early on 2/11, no one (me nor the dealer) knew about this additional rebate. I contacted them on 2/14, and since I took delivery within the parameters of this extra rebate, I will receive it by mail. Excerpt from an email from them:

"It looks like the money will be sent here which means that we will need to send the check to you once we receive it. I will make sure that the accounting department is aware of it and as soon as we get it we will send a check. Thanks again for your business. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Sales manager Eastern Carolina Nissan".

I think these guys have won a customer for life.

Very nice..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    alexorlandoalexorlando Member Posts: 7
    Hello! Can you provide the Residual / MF information for March. Relevant Info: Florida, Altima 2.5 S, 15K/year. I'd like numbers for both a 24 month and 36 month lease, please.
  • Options

Hello! Can you provide the Residual / MF information for March. Relevant Info: Florida, Altima 2.5 S, 15K/year. I'd like numbers for both a 24 month and 36 month lease, please.

.00003 and 60% / 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    totoroztotoroz Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

Can I get numbers for New Jersey (MF, residual)? 36 month/ 10K mile/year lease of 2015 Nissan Altima

S and SV 2.5
  • Options
    totoroz said:

Hi,

Can I get numbers for New Jersey (MF, residual)? 36 month/ 10K mile/year lease of 2015 Nissan Altima

S and SV 2.5

.00003 and 56% for both trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I guess 12k since that's the minimum now.
  • Options
    totoroz said:

I guess 12k since that's the minimum now.

No, the numbers I quoted were for 10k miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    All dealerships are telling me the minimum is now 12K miles for lease. Can you tell me numbers for that?
  • Options
    totoroz said:

All dealerships are telling me the minimum is now 12K miles for lease. Can you tell me numbers for that?

Subtract 1% from the numbers ... I wasn't aware that Nissan stopped supporting 10K leases.

You learn something new every day!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hacker36hacker36 Member Posts: 28
    Looking for a confirmation of the March lease 36/12K and 15K MF/Residual numbers for a SL in Florida. Are they still .00003 MF and 54%/53% residual ?
  • Options
    hacker36 said:

Looking for a confirmation of the March lease 36/12K and 15K MF/Residual numbers for a SL in Florida. Are they still .00003 MF and 54%/53% residual ?

Yes they are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator