Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Detroit Auto Show: 2016 Buick Cascada (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Buick
image2015 Detroit Auto Show: 2016 Buick Cascada (FAQ) | Edmunds.com

Buick gets back into the convertible game with the midsize Cascada, due out next year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    It looks like a Sebring and an Eos hooked up one night and 9 months later this popped out.
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    I like it, I worry a bit about the engine, the stated output is fine, but neither GM nor Chrysler have a great history with smaller displacement turbos providing the performance the numbers would suggest.
  • alex38alex38 Member Posts: 30
    man, the first thing i saw was Buick's version of a KIA K3/Forte...including the rims and all. Was hoping for a more unique design and not feeling this name either.
  • Eddie1971Eddie1971 Member Posts: 4
    Just what the world needs, another FWD garbage mobile. Is this the GM of the 1980's resurrected?
  • jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156
    Good news, Eddie. BMW has the car for you. This one is for ME. Thanks GM! Bad news, Eddie. You're gonna need to rob a bank.
  • brauchbrauch Member Posts: 19
    why does a Buick named "Cascada" not have the brand-signature waterfall grille?
  • claudiodclaudiod Member Posts: 1
    Not many choices for a soft top convertible. Cascada will probably go to the head of the list, with reasonable price, and some nice features. Honorable mention to Audi A5 and BMW 640. I will have to take a look at it, as I will be in market for my 3rd convertible around 2016.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    @claudiod-- The BMW 2-series convertible has a soft top. I have an older 135 'vert which has been a joy to drive. May well replace it with a 228 soon.
  • davisflyerdavisflyer Member Posts: 1
    Looks like just the car to replace my aging Sebring!
  • dmslv02dmslv02 Member Posts: 1
    It's an Opel engine from Germany. Most gm cars cough all of them are German now. American design comes in in slight changes to the body panelling. If at all, unless it's a cadi then the full on ugly American design bat hits hard.