Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 335 M Sport - need lease price help!!!

cmcdallascmcdallas Member Posts: 13
edited January 2015 in BMW
I am really hoping someone on this forum can help me! I have a 2013 328i M Sport, and my lease is ending next month (February 2015).

I am interested in leasing a 2015 BMW 335 M Sport for 24-months @ 12-15K miles per year. I am flexible on the M-Sport, but need it to have almost every other option: technology package, xenon headlights, cold weather package, driver assist etc

I have not made an appointment for my lease return yet, so I have no idea how much I'll get off the MSRP on the new car I'm considering or any other #s to provide.

I will say I think in my eagerness to get into my current car, I did not negotiate well & got taken advantage of with a hefty monthly payment.

I am looking to avoid the same mistake & would like to get some sort of idea what the best monthly payment I should angle for is based on a 24-month term and the type of 335 I want. I would like to walk out the door with 0 to very little money down & my credit score is 744.

I really appreciate any feedback on a good lease price based on what I'm looking for. For example, should I expect something in the 700/month range, 500/month range? I'm curious based on the assumption I'm able to get the terms you're basing your estimate on...

Thank you so much for any feedback!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,985
    cmcdallas said:

I am really hoping someone on this forum can help me! I have a 2013 328i M Sport, and my lease is ending next month (February 2015).

I am interested in leasing a 2015 BMW 335 M Sport for 24-months @ 12-15K miles per year. I am flexible on the M-Sport, but need it to have almost every other option: technology package, xenon headlights, cold weather package, driver assist etc

I have not made an appointment for my lease return yet, so I have no idea how much I'll get off the MSRP on the new car I'm considering or any other #s to provide.

I will say I think in my eagerness to get into my current car, I did not negotiate well & got taken advantage of with a hefty monthly payment.

I am looking to avoid the same mistake & would like to get some sort of idea what the best monthly payment I should angle for is based on a 24-month term and the type of 335 I want. I would like to walk out the door with 0 to very little money down & my credit score is 744.

I really appreciate any feedback on a good lease price based on what I'm looking for. For example, should I expect something in the 700/month range, 500/month range? I'm curious based on the assumption I'm able to get the terms you're basing your estimate on...

Thank you so much for any feedback!

The lease numbers from BMW change from month to month; right now, they are pushing 39 month deals. The MF has stayed pretty consistent around .00130 or so.

We would need to know the MSRP and negotiated selling price in order to model a payment. There is a 3-series lease discussion that is pretty active here at Edmunds; read through the last few pages of posts to see what others are paying.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4