Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW January Lease residuals

tednnytednny Member Posts: 2
edited January 2015 in BMW
My 2012 550xi needed its battery checked. What actually happened was the engine needed new air mass filters, air mass vents and all new fuel injectors. BMW of North America is calling this the N63 Customer Care Program. All the work was performed and BMW FS will take the care back now. I supposed this was an induced pull ahead program. 

Im ordering a new 2015 550xi. The dealer claimed the 39 month lease residual to be set at 62%. Can anyone confirm this?  Also they're giving me $1,500.00 Owner Loyalty money.  The Lease is for 10K miles per year. 

Many thanks,

Ted

Comments

• tednnytednny Member Posts: 2
    PS : the lease is for 10K miles/year. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144
    tednny said:

My 2012 550xi needed its battery checked. What actually happened was the engine needed new air mass filters, air mass vents and all new fuel injectors. BMW of North America is calling this the N63 Customer Care Program. All the work was performed and BMW FS will take the care back now. I supposed this was an induced pull ahead program. 

Im ordering a new 2015 550xi. The dealer claimed the 39 month lease residual to be set at 62%. Can anyone confirm this?  Also they're giving me $1,500.00 Owner Loyalty money.  The Lease is for 10K miles per year. 

Many thanks,

Ted

I confirm the 39/10 residual on the 550xi is 62%. MF is .00130.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ericisamazingericisamazing Member Posts: 10
    are all 5's except maybe the M5 62% for 39/10k?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144

are all 5's except maybe the M5 62% for 39/10k?

The only 5-series that are less (61%) are the diesels. All other 5-series are 62% for 39/10, except the M5 30th anniversary edition - that doesn't have a 39 month residual in January.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4