Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Jaguar XE Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2015 in Jaguar
image2017 Jaguar XE Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds' road test of the 2017 Jaguar XE, the British marque's new premium compact sport sedan.

Read the full story here

Comments

• autopalautopal Member Posts: 13
    Edmunds has really lost it. All this poorly written article does, is tell us what we already know about the specs of the car, rather than the more detailed test drive impressions we were expecting. Come on guys! Caranddriver and Motortrend are now miles ahead of Edmunds. Very sad, considering how this website was rated highly not too long ago
  • warriorps182warriorps182 Member Posts: 1
    I agree. This article was a wasted read. I believe Autocar has an article on an "actual" test drive instead of speculation.
  • wackfordwackford Member Posts: 41
    I concur. Edmunds used to be my first port of call. That hasn't been the case for quite a while. The site, particularly with respect to the quality of the articles, has seriously degraded.
  • jstrauch81jstrauch81 Member Posts: 64
    Edmunds is nothing more that a time killer for me, I don't want to absolutely bag them but they are essentially the auto equivalent of the National Enquirer. Sometimes I find the long term tests interesting, but have the time the update is pointless and stupid.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    I often wonder if Edmunds actually go to these model releases, since they never use their own photos.

Anyway, the interior is absolutely terrible. It looks so generic and bland. It's as if Jag had this done 5 -10 years ago, and have not noticed what the interiors are like on the new Benz, Audi etc. These entry level lux cars are meant to make you feel like you have separated yourself from the mid size rental fleet cars. This one does not.

DOA.