Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW X1 Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    blazerino said:

What is the net cap cost? What is the breakdown of the $5330 - specifically, how much is going to cap cost reduction? How long is the lease?

MSRP: $48,350
    Sale Price: $43,942
    Doc Fee: $299
    Bank Fee: $795
    Tire Fee; $6
    Cap Cost Reduction: $5,000 (pre tax)
    MF: 0.00130
    Residual: 62%
    Lease Term: 36 months / 15k per year
    Monthly Payment: $410/month with $5,740 due on signing ($5,000 down payment, $330 registration, $410 first month)

Is the bank fee and doc fee being added to the cap cost?

$5000 over 36 months adds $139/mo, so your 'true' payment is almost $550. And, if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that $5K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,385
    Hi Michaell,

Curious to know what the MF and Residual is for 24/10k and 39/10k are on the X1 35i?

Thanks!
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI

Hi Michaell,

Curious to know what the MF and Residual is for 24/10k and 39/10k are on the X1 35i?

Thanks!

.00130 MF

71% for 24/10 and 62% for 36/10. No 39 month program.

Hmm. Just saw that February numbers for BMW are available. Looks like the residual for 36/10 went up ... way up. To 68%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,385
    That is supremely helpful. Thanks!
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • blazerinoblazerino Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

Hmm. Just saw that February numbers for BMW are available. Looks like the residual for 36/10 went up ... way up. To 68%.

Do you know what the February residual is for 36/15? I was planning on signing a lease tomorrow, if it is going up in February I will wait.
    blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

Do you know what the February residual is for 36/15? I was planning on signing a lease tomorrow, if it is going up in February I will wait.
    I assume the 36/15 residual will be 65%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

Wow that would make a big difference in the monthly payment. Do you know if the money factor/fees are going to stay the same?
    blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

Wow that would make a big difference in the monthly payment. Do you know if the money factor/fees are going to stay the same?
    Yes, they show .00130 for February as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

The 3% increase in residual value results in a $40 decrease in my monthly payment, thats some pretty serious savings... Is there any reason why I wouldn't want to wait until monday? Are these official bmwfs numbers you are quoting?

I just don't want to wait until monday only to find out the residual went down or the car price went up and be stuck with a higher payment...

Thanks!
    blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

The 3% increase in residual value results in a $40 decrease in my monthly payment, thats some pretty serious savings... Is there any reason why I wouldn't want to wait until monday? Are these official bmwfs numbers you are quoting?

I just don't want to wait until monday only to find out the residual went down or the car price went up and be stuck with a higher payment...

Thanks!
    Yes, these numbers are from BMW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wildwilliswildwillis Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

Michaell - Let me first say thanks for all of the help you give on the forum. I've been reading and learning a lot over the past few weeks. Finally signed up to ask about some Feb numbers (surprised they're out already).

So, I was hoping to get the 36/12 residual for a 2015 X1 328xi. Did that one go up as well? I'm planning to go look at a 2014 CPO tomorrow, but if the numbers are right I may lease a new 2015.

A few related assumptions (no need to confirm, but please correct me if any are wrong):
    - .00130 money factor applies to the 2015 328xi as well
    - 15K per year reduces the residual by 2% & 10K adds 1%
    - No favorable 39-month numbers this month like there were on the 3-series in January

One more question. Does BMWFS not offer 48 month leases (or very poor terms)? I presume not due to the 4-year warranty & the fact that I haven't seen it mentioned, but I thought I'd confirm. Thanks a lot in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

Thanks!

The new rates don't start until Tuesday... the info we have is preliminary... No guarantee that will actually happne, but positive the rates won't be worse.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Michaell - Let me first say thanks for all of the help you give on the forum. I've been reading and learning a lot over the past few weeks. Finally signed up to ask about some Feb numbers (surprised they're out already).

So, I was hoping to get the 36/12 residual for a 2015 X1 328xi. Did that one go up as well? I'm planning to go look at a 2014 CPO tomorrow, but if the numbers are right I may lease a new 2015.

A few related assumptions (no need to confirm, but please correct me if any are wrong):
    - .00130 money factor applies to the 2015 328xi as well
    - 15K per year reduces the residual by 2% & 10K adds 1%
    - No favorable 39-month numbers this month like there were on the 3-series in January

One more question. Does BMWFS not offer 48 month leases (or very poor terms)? I presume not due to the 4-year warranty & the fact that I haven't seen it mentioned, but I thought I'd confirm. Thanks a lot in advance!

42 months is the longest term you can go, and still get the lower money factor. Although, the residuals are unfavorable.. The sweep spot is 36 months on the X1 and 39 months on the 3-series.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

blazerino said:

Michaell said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks!

.00130 MF

Thanks!
    Awesome, thank you!

I have already applied for and been approved by BMWFS for the current lease numbers however I have not paid any deposit to the dealership to order the car and I haven't signed the sales order (although they did fill it out and provide it to me, I brought it home unsigned).

The dealer told me as soon because I was approved that my rate would be locked in (meaning it wouldn't go up). Will I still be able to take advantage of the increased residual next month or am I totally locked in? Do you know what day the new rates become effective?
    Rates are effective on Tuesday...

If you are getting a BMW SAV, I would not sign a deal until the new program is effective.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

If you are getting a BMW SAV, I would not sign a deal until the new program is effective.

Going in tomorrow afternoon to hopefully work out a deal based upon the new program. Have the details of the new program been confirmed/announced yet? I am getting X1 35i 36/15.
  • mitchelllllmitchelllll Member Posts: 22
    Does anyone know if February programs or incentives are out? I can't find them anywhere else. Thanks!

Does anyone know if February programs or incentives are out? I can't find them anywhere else. Thanks!

We have limited numbers for February at the moment - .00130 and 68% for 36/10 on all X1 models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks so much. I was thinking more about incentives or dollars off for 39 mo/15k @ 60% 3 Series.

Thanks so much. I was thinking more about incentives or dollars off for 39 mo/15k @ 60% 3 Series.

Well, you posted in the X1 discussion, so I assumed that was what you were interested in.

No lease incentives that we see, so far.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Sorry about the confusion and thanks!
    I can confirm that the new residual for 15k is 65%. Thanks so much for posting about the potential increase! You saved me $40/month for the next 3 years!

I have one other slightly off topic question: What is a reasonable cost for the tire and wheel protection plan? I live in NJ and road conditions aren't great...
    blazerino said:

I can confirm that the new residual for 15k is 65%. Thanks so much for posting about the potential increase! You saved me $40/month for the next 3 years!

I have one other slightly off topic question: What is a reasonable cost for the tire and wheel protection plan? I live in NJ and road conditions aren't great...

I've never seen a tire/wheel plan that was reasonable... so, couldn't really say. Keep that money in your pocket... you may never need it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dcc476dcc476 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

First off, thanks again kyfdx and michaell for your advice.

So I factory ordered an X1 x28 last month (1/2/15 to be precise in order to lock in the $1k holiday incentive). According to my dealer, the vehicle is scheduled to arrive in the middle of this month. At what rates will I be executing the lease, those in effect at time of delivery or those in effect on 1/2/15? The dealer had said that any incentives available at the time of delivery would be available to me as well, I'm not sure if that extends to lease rates as well (which are more favorable now obviously).
    dcc476 said:

kyfdx said:

First off, thanks again kyfdx and michaell for your advice.

So I factory ordered an X1 x28 last month (1/2/15 to be precise in order to lock in the $1k holiday incentive). According to my dealer, the vehicle is scheduled to arrive in the middle of this month. At what rates will I be executing the lease, those in effect at time of delivery or those in effect on 1/2/15? The dealer had said that any incentives available at the time of delivery would be available to me as well, I'm not sure if that extends to lease rates as well (which are more favorable now obviously).
    My understanding is that you would qualify for the better residuals in February, which may more than offset the $1000 holiday incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The key thing is.. did you agree on the base money factor, when you signed your deal?

There is no doubt that the increased residual will more than make up for the $1000 incentive...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

The key thing is.. did you agree on the base money factor, when you signed your deal?

There is no doubt that the increased residual will more than make up for the $1000 incentive...

When you say "more than offset the $1000 incentive", I certainly don't intend to lose that. The negotiated purchase price factors in that incentive and I was told explicitly by the dealer that I wouldn't lose that once I took delivery. And unless I'm not following, the increased residual would improve the deal from my end, not worsen it.

As far as MF - the base MF was .00130, same then as now, although my actual agreed upon MF was higher (.00170). Since my credit did not qualify me for the top-tier rate, I was told I could "buy down" the MF with one or more security deposits. After doing the math, I elected instead to put down a cap cost reduction by converting the $1000 order deposit into a down payment.
    dcc476 said:

kyfdx said:

When you say "more than offset the $1000 incentive", I certainly don't intend to lose that. The negotiated purchase price factors in that incentive and I was told explicitly by the dealer that I wouldn't lose that once I took delivery. And unless I'm not following, the increased residual would improve the deal from my end, not worsen it.

As far as MF - the base MF was .00130, same then as now, although my actual agreed upon MF was higher (.00170). Since my credit did not qualify me for the top-tier rate, I was told I could "buy down" the MF with one or more security deposits. After doing the math, I elected instead to put down a cap cost reduction by converting the $1000 order deposit into a down payment.

You can't pick and choose parts of each program... The incentive is part of the previous program. You can stick with that program, or give it up, in total, and use the new program..

Since you have already agreed to the maximum markup of the money factor, you have nothing to lose by going with the new program. Have them run the numbers both ways, and see which benefits you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited February 2015
    kyfdx said:

You can't pick and choose parts of each program... The incentive is part of the previous program. You can stick with that program, or give it up, in total, and use the new program..

Since you have already agreed to the maximum markup of the money factor, you have nothing to lose by going with the new program. Have them run the numbers both ways, and see which benefits you.

OK, makes sense. The salesman did suggest that I could "stack" incentives if there was another program active at the time I took delivery. That must refer only to dealer cash and not lease rates.

Thanks again for your help.
  • mazzacmazzac Member Posts: 1
    I have a friend at a BMW dealership here in NJ. He gave me an offer for a demo X1 xDrive28i with 2,200 miles on it for 319.00/month with $2,500 upfront including all taxes and fees 36/10.

MSRP: $36,945
    Price: $33,398 (this is the price the vehicle shows online from the dealerships website)
    CAP: $713.30
    Residual: .6800
    Factor: .0013000

He also just text me saying he could maybe get the monthly payments to $300/month but he would have to check with his manager. He knows we're looking at a 2015 Rogue as well. Am I getting a real deal? Or is he using the friend card and acting like he's giving me a deal?
    mazzac said:

I have a friend at a BMW dealership here in NJ. He gave me an offer for a demo X1 xDrive28i with 2,200 miles on it for 319.00/month with $2,500 upfront including all taxes and fees 36/10.

MSRP: $36,945
    Price: $33,398 (this is the price the vehicle shows online from the dealerships website)
    CAP: $713.30
    Residual: .6800
    Factor: .0013000

He also just text me saying he could maybe get the monthly payments to $300/month but he would have to check with his manager. He knows we're looking at a 2015 Rogue as well. Am I getting a real deal? Or is he using the friend card and acting like he's giving me a deal?

Hmmm... with the numbers you've provided, I show $305.95/mo for 36 months, before tax, so your friend is pretty close, given that you are paying all taxes up front.

The high residuals are making for some killer lease deals this month. And, the demo miles help as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

It looks pretty good... If it's the car you want, tell him that for $300/mo. and the same $2500 upfront that you are ready to do the deal.

I just had one for a loaner, last week... I really like them. Way more fun and power than a Rogue.

If you need 12K/yr, it should only add $10/mo. to the price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bmwcarguybmwcarguy Member Posts: 5
    Hi I received the following lease deal and wanted to see if it was a good deal:

2015 BMW X1 2.8xdrive
    Premium Package
    M Sport Line
    Tech Package

MSRP 43,400

Dealer discounting the car 10%

15,000 miles per year
    36 month lease

458.00 a month includes mass tax

0 down
    no up fronts

first payment only

bmwcarguy said:

Hi I received the following lease deal and wanted to see if it was a good deal:

2015 BMW X1 2.8xdrive
    Premium Package
    M Sport Line
    Tech Package

MSRP 43,400

Dealer discounting the car 10%

15,000 miles per year
    36 month lease

458.00 a month includes mass tax

0 down
    no up fronts

first payment only

They are adding all the fees, etc. into the cap cost? That will bump the MF on you. What is the net cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MSRP 43400
    Base Cap Cost 39455
    Dealer Fees (title Reg Acquisition) 850
    Net Cap Cost 40305
    Residual 28210
    Money Factor .0013
    Term 36 mo
    Sales tax 6.25%
    Total monthly Payment 458.00

bmwcarguy said:

MSRP 43400
    Base Cap Cost 39455
    Dealer Fees (title Reg Acquisition) 850
    Net Cap Cost 40305
    Residual 28210
    Money Factor .0013
    Term 36 mo
    Sales tax 6.25%
    Total monthly Payment 458.00

I'm showing $451.61 after tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks do you think that is a good deal?

I was offered another deal on a loaner demo Certified Pre-Owned

Cold weather
    Premium
    Tech package

MSRP 41,100
    Cap Cost 35,000
    Dealer Fees Acquisition, Mileage overage charge(loaner) and title and doc fees $2000

Net Cap 36,445
    MF .0017

Lease payment with tax included 419 Total out of pocket is 850

My concern is they are dinging me on the MF marking it up to .0017, Marking up the Acquisition fee to 950 and not giving me a straight breakdown on all the "dealer fees"

If I were to get them to zero down and first payment only do you think this would be a good deal or am I better off beating him up on the M sport model.
    bmwcarguy said:

Thanks do you think that is a good deal?

I was offered another deal on a loaner demo Certified Pre-Owned

Cold weather
    Premium
    Tech package

MSRP 41,100
    Cap Cost 35,000
    Dealer Fees Acquisition, Mileage overage charge(loaner) and title and doc fees $2000

Net Cap 36,445
    MF .0017

Lease payment with tax included 419 Total out of pocket is 850

My concern is they are dinging me on the MF marking it up to .0017, Marking up the Acquisition fee to 950 and not giving me a straight breakdown on all the "dealer fees"

If I were to get them to zero down and first payment only do you think this would be a good deal or am I better off beating him up on the M sport model.

You shouldn't pay a marked up MF and get them to explain all the fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• penny1212penny1212 Member Posts: 22
    Dealer in Charlotte, NC. - 2015 X1 Xdrive28i dealer offering MF .0016, .68 Res. for 36/10k. only would take 3% off MSRP and had "dealer fees" of ~1600 plus 398 for tint and nitorgen (tires). Their dealer admin fee is $649. Sound like a ridiculous deal? What is in the dealer fee's getting us to nearly $2k.
    penny1212 said:

Dealer in Charlotte, NC. - 2015 X1 Xdrive28i dealer offering MF .0016, .68 Res. for 36/10k. only would take 3% off MSRP and had "dealer fees" of ~1600 plus 398 for tint and nitorgen (tires). Their dealer admin fee is $649. Sound like a ridiculous deal? What is in the dealer fee's getting us to nearly $2k.

Base MF is .00130, so that is being marked up on you. 3% off MSRP is probably not bad, given how popular the X1 is. Dealer admin fee is quite high, but common for states where it is unregulated.

Might be time to reach out to another BMW dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    February numbers on an X1 xDrive28i, please? 36/12k. I'm in CT. Thanks!

February numbers on an X1 xDrive28i, please? 36/12k. I'm in CT. Thanks!

.00130 and 67%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sk12sk12 Member Posts: 14
    I need some advice because something is not adding up-

I reserved a x1 xdrive - MSRP with 950 destination is $40,800. The car is currently on a boat. Will get here in a couple weeks.
    The agreed on sale price is 38K incl. destination.
    I want to lease for 10K/36M with a state use tax of 10%
    I negotiated the MF to 0.0013 (they started at 0.0019)
    They would not budget on the residual - they said BMW has set it at 65%. I protested a few times that I had heard on good authority (i.e. here) it was 68%. But the guy would not move. He said the contract would be void if they used the wrong residual.
    There is a 450 dealer fee too.
    I'm not putting anything down and have excellent credit. Also I''m releasing.

With these inputs they came up with a monthly payment of $500. Which when I came home and checked by my math is nowhere near where it should be with the given price, mf and residual. They made me put down $500 to reserve the car which will be credited as the first month payment.

Any idea what the hell is going on?
    1. How is the payment coming out to be $500 flat / month? On the deposit they noted the agreed MF, residual and monthly payment.
    2. Am i getting fleeced on the residual? Could a dealer even do that?
    3. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Appreciate any help.

sk12 said:

I need some advice because something is not adding up-

I reserved a x1 xdrive - MSRP with 950 destination is $40,800. The car is currently on a boat. Will get here in a couple weeks.
    The agreed on sale price is 38K incl. destination.
    I want to lease for 10K/36M with a state use tax of 10%
    I negotiated the MF to 0.0013 (they started at 0.0019)
    They would not budget on the residual - they said BMW has set it at 65%. I protested a few times that I had heard on good authority (i.e. here) it was 68%. But the guy would not move. He said the contract would be void if they used the wrong residual.
    There is a 450 dealer fee too.
    I'm not putting anything down and have excellent credit. Also I''m releasing.

With these inputs they came up with a monthly payment of $500. Which when I came home and checked by my math is nowhere near where it should be with the given price, mf and residual. They made me put down $500 to reserve the car which will be credited as the first month payment.

Any idea what the hell is going on?
    1. How is the payment coming out to be $500 flat / month? On the deposit they noted the agreed MF, residual and monthly payment.
    2. Am i getting fleeced on the residual? Could a dealer even do that?
    3. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Appreciate any help.

1) If I add $795 acq.fee and $450 dealer fee to your sale price, I get a payment of $439/mo.+tax. What else might they putting in the payment? It could be anything... ask what CAP cost they are using.. How much is due from you at signing?

2) The residual you locked in when you ordered your car in January was 65%. A dealer can let you use the original lease program, or the one in effect when your car is delivered. A dealer could possibly let you re-lock to the current February plan (68%), but that isn't either one of those (not in effect when you ordered, or when you'll take delivery).

3) It's always hard to negotiate after your car has already been ordered. Your leverage is nil, other than walking away. I would ask your dealer why they can't let you re-lock to the current February program. And, if that isn't possible, to use the March numbers, if they turn out to be better than January (they can certainly do that).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I actually ordered today! They assigned me a car that is on a ship coming to them.

They flat out denied the 68%. The lease is with zero down.

I really can't get to the 500/month and the fact that its a round number is suspicious. Almost inclined to walk here.
    also is acq fee different than the 950 destination?
    sk12 said:

also is acq fee different than the 950 destination?

Yes.. destination is part of the price of the car..

Acquisition fee is only on leases. The base fee is $795, but dealers can mark it up as high as $995 for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

sk12 said:

I actually ordered today! They assigned me a car that is on a ship coming to them.

They flat out denied the 68%. The lease is with zero down.

I really can't get to the 500/month and the fact that its a round number is suspicious. Almost inclined to walk here.

I had a similar experience happen to me this weekend. I did a buyer's order for an X1 x28 on Jan. 2. I took delivery of the car this weekend. Although I was able to "lock" the December incentives by ordering on 1/2, the sales manager said multiple times that I would have the option of using those incentives, or instead using any newer incentives that may be available at time of delivery.

So when I met with the finance manager on Friday night to review the numbers, he denied that the RV in February for a 36mo/15k mi lease was 65%. I pulled out my phone and showed him this thread, plus the X1 page on the bmwusa website, which provides MSRP and lease-end purchase option that lets you easily calculate the 68% residual for their sample 10k mi/year lease.

He then showed me his screen of all programs for all vehicles this month, and the RV of 65%/67%/68% were nowhere to be found. I didn't get a close enough look at the screen to ensure we were actually looking at February 2015 numbers. From what I recall (again he only showed me quickly what he was looking at), the X1 numbers he had matched Decembers, albeit over 36 months vs 39 months. Also, same as with the poster above, he stated the lease would be "denied" by BMWFS if he attempted to use a different RV then what his system automatically placed.

I wound up completing the deal using December's incentives (holiday cash and 39mo/15k mi lease at 61%). By my calculations the 65% RV would have saved me about $15/mo vs losing the holiday cash. And since residuals aren't negotiable, I have no idea why the dealer "denied" that I could use the higher RV. Perhaps the dealer wanted to capture the unit as sold in December.

I've also signed the lease and taken delivery of the vehicle, so I have no recourse at this point. This is just another data point for an X1 buyer having trouble getting these higher residuals this month...
    I;m still have the 68% debate with my dealer. I sent him the national ad pointing out purchase price option / MSRP = 0.68.

Is there a place or document on the BMW dealer system that I can point him to because he seriously can't seem to find the 68%.

sk12 said:

I;m still have the 68% debate with my dealer. I sent him the national ad pointing out purchase price option / MSRP = 0.68.

Is there a place or document on the BMW dealer system that I can point him to because he seriously can't seem to find the 68%.

Make sure he's looking at the 36/10 residual. The 36/15 residual is 65%.

After that, it may be time to reach out to another BMW dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator