Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Mazda3 Lease Questions

jetsetgojetsetgo Member Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Mazda
Hi,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Texas for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door
- Auto. Trans.
- Tech. Pkg.
- 15k miles/year
- 36 months

Thanks very much in advance!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    jetsetgo said:

Hi,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Texas for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door
    - Auto. Trans.
    - Tech. Pkg.
    - 15k miles/year
    - 36 months

.00078 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jetsetgojetsetgo Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!
  • leescottleescott Member Posts: 168
    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?
    leescott said:

Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?

Mazda numbers are regional.. which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

For Florida, and if that is not available, whatever you have. Thanks.

leescott said:

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

.00046 MF and 57% residual. No lease cash. Subtract 2% for manual transmission.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

.00046 MF and 57% residual. No lease cash. Subtract 2% for manual transmission.
    How did you know I wanted a manual? lol

Thanks!!
  • pgrowpgrow Member Posts: 3
    May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!
    pgrow said:

May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!

Sedan or Hatchback?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pgrowpgrow Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

pgrow said:

Sedan or Hatchback?
    Oopss Hatchback. Thanks!
    pgrow said:

kyfdx said:

pgrow said:

Oopss Hatchback. Thanks!

.00046 MF and 57%/56% residual. Deduct 1% for manual transmission. No lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• chrisutpgchrisutpg Member Posts: 26
    Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121
    chrisutpg said:

Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?

SV Sedan Auto 36/10 - 62% and .00013

Subtract 5% if manual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• chrisutpgchrisutpg Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

chrisutpg said:

Subtract 5% if manual.
    What about for the hatchback?

Thanks a lot for the info!

• akw6akw6 Member Posts: 1
    Would anyone be able to provide the MF & Residual Value in Florida for : 2015 Mazda3 s Touring 5-door Manual? 36mo lease with 12k & 15k. Thanks so much!
    chrisutpg said:

Michaell said:

chrisutpg said:

Subtract 5% if manual.
    What about for the hatchback?

Thanks a lot for the info!

There is no SV hatchback; Sport is the lowest trim level. 61% and .00046 for 36/10. Subtract 4% if manual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

akw6 said:

Would anyone be able to provide the MF & Residual Value in Florida for : 2015 Mazda3 s Touring 5-door Manual? 36mo lease with 12k & 15k. Thanks so much!

55% and .00046 for 36/15. Add 1% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pizzapieguypizzapieguy Member Posts: 9
    Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!

Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!

.00044 MF and 60% residual. $360 lease cash... for automatic.

54% residual and no lease cash for the stick-shift.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pizzapieguypizzapieguy Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    kyfdx said:

Thank you!
    I was wondering if you know the MF and RV for the HB i sport for manual and auto?

kyfdx said:

Thank you!
    I was wondering if you know the MF and RV for the HB i sport for manual and auto?

.00078 MF and 60% residual for auto, 56% for manual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• catbuscatbus Member Posts: 37
    edited January 2015
    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!
    catbus said:

Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!

catbus said:

.00013 MF and 53% residual.

Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission..

Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Interesting to compare hypothetical payments between this and the Fit EX. You can really see the huge difference the variables make (well, obviously, but this is all new to me). Even if this is a crazy low residual, it's a crazy low MF compared to Honda, so even though this would MSRP about $4k higher, the payments look about the same. Maybe that's mixing apples and oranges too much. In any case, thanks so much for all the details - very enlightening.
  • tonhozitonhozi Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Missouri for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door AT 12k 36months

tonhozi said:

Hi All,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Missouri for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door AT 12k 36months

.00078 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 1000ways1000ways Member Posts: 3
    Would someone be kind enough to provide the MF and residual for a 2015 Mazda3 5-door i Grand Touring in NY for 36 months/10K miles. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know both auto and manual transmissions
    1000ways said:

Would someone be kind enough to provide the MF and residual for a 2015 Mazda3 5-door i Grand Touring in NY for 36 months/10K miles. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know both auto and manual transmissions

.00046 and 58% for Automatic. Subtract 1% for manual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:
    .00013 MF and 53% residual. Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission.. Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.
    Is the 5 door different? 
    catbus said:

kyfdx said:

catbus said:

catbus said:

Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.

Is the 5 door different? 

.00046 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• markymarktmarkymarkt Member Posts: 75
    Hello,
    May I please have the MF AND RESIDUAL for a 2015 touring automatic Mazda 3. 15k/36 and a 15k/24 In San antonio Texas. have a 730 credit score, will that affect anything?
    2018 Toyota Rav4
    edited February 2015

Hello,
    May I please have the MF AND RESIDUAL for a 2015 touring automatic Mazda 3. 15k/36 and a 15k/24 In San antonio Texas. have a 730 credit score, will that affect anything?

4 door Sedan model. Mazda3 I touring model
    2018 Toyota Rav4
    edited February 2015

Hello,

4 door Sedan model. Mazda3 I touring model

.00044 MF and 58% residual

.00055 MF and 66% residual

$360 lease cash

Edited for model year..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    .00013 MF and 53% residual. Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission.. Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.
    Is the 5 door different? 
    Thank you.  If it's not too much trouble, I also wonder if the numbers changed on the 5 door same terms? You provided them very recently but it's a new month now if that matters. Thanks!
    catbus said:

kyfdx said:

catbus said:

kyfdx said:

catbus said:

catbus said:

Is the 5 door different? 

Thank you.  If it's not too much trouble, I also wonder if the numbers changed on the 5 door same terms? You provided them very recently but it's a new month now if that matters. Thanks!

The Mazda numbers quoted in February are valid until 3/2/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can somebody please give me an idea of the drive off fees in San antonio texas? Lease acquisition, registration fees, dealer fees etc. just an idea. Thank you.
    2018 Toyota Rav4

Can somebody please give me an idea of the drive off fees in San antonio texas? Lease acquisition, registration fees, dealer fees etc. just an idea. Thank you.

Mazda acquisition fees are $595 nationwide. Dealer fees vary by state - some have a cap on them (NY, CA). Registration fees can be determined by going to your state or county DMV website - it also varies by state.

The biggest issue with leasing in Texas is that sales tax is applied to the entire selling price of the car, not just the monthly payment. This will make your lease payment much higher than for someone who leases in another state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Mazda acquisition fees are $595 nationwide. Dealer fees vary by state - some have a cap on them (NY, CA). Registration fees can be determined by going to your state or county DMV website - it also varies by state.

The biggest issue with leasing in Texas is that sales tax is applied to the entire selling price of the car, not just the monthly payment. This will make your lease payment much higher than for someone who leases in another state.
    Wow, thank you for the info. Had no idea monthly lease price would include the entire tax amount of the car.
    2018 Toyota Rav4

Michaell said:

Wow, thank you for the info. Had no idea monthly lease price would include the entire tax amount of the car.
    Sad, but true. I've heard that some dealers offer offsetting tax credits to ease the burden, but usually for luxury makes like Lexus and BMW. Not sure if your Mazda dealer knows, or offers, anything like this.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dsmith926dsmith926 Member Posts: 19
    Can I get the residual and MF for a Mazda3 touring sedan 10k for 24 months also is there any leasing cash in nj
    dsmith926 said:

Can I get the residual and MF for a Mazda3 touring sedan 10k for 24 months also is there any leasing cash in nj

68% and .00024 for i Touring sedan automatic. $360 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 2planes2planes Member Posts: 14
    Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i grand touring sedan - auto? 24 & 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!
    2planes said:

Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i grand touring sedan - auto? 24 & 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!

59% and .00044 for 36/12

67% and .00055 for 24/12

$360 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi, do you also have figures for the Mazda3 iGrand Touring sedan, manual, 36/15, Northern California? Thanks again!
    catbus said:

Hi, do you also have figures for the Mazda3 iGrand Touring sedan, manual, 36/15, Northern California? Thanks again!

53% and .00013

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 40yearfan40yearfan Member Posts: 102
    MF and residual for a Mazda 3 s Grand Touring hatchback, AT, in Arizona for 24 months with 10k miles?
    2015 Buick Encore Leather Edition
    2014 Buick Enclave Premium Edition
    40yearfan said:

MF and residual for a Mazda 3 s Grand Touring hatchback, AT, in Arizona for 24 months with 10k miles?

.00098 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alexfrnchalexfrnch Member Posts: 82
    Hi,
    Could you pls provide MF and RV for 2015 Mazda 3

1. iTouring 36/10k miles
    2. iGrand T 36/10K miles

Thank you
    alexfrnch said:

Hi,
    Could you pls provide MF and RV for 2015 Mazda 3

1. iTouring 36/10k miles
    2. iGrand T 36/10K miles

Thank you

Hatch or sedan?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alexfrnchalexfrnch Member Posts: 82
    sedan. Thank you.