Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Buick Encore Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Buick
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Buick Encore leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Encore, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2015 Buick Encore page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• 20992099 Member Posts: 63
    Hi, we are looking at a 2014/2015 Encore. Leaning toward the 2015 because I think I read somewhere that it is better to lease the "newest" car. We like it and would like to know the money factor and residual for a 24/36 lease with 10k/12k miles/year. Also are there any current incentives in November or coming up in December? We are looking at a middle of the line model. Thank you very much for any info.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    2099 said:

Hi, we are looking at a 2014/2015 Encore. Leaning toward the 2015 because I think I read somewhere that it is better to lease the "newest" car. We like it and would like to know the money factor and residual for a 24/36 lease with 10k/12k miles/year. Also are there any current incentives in November or coming up in December? We are looking at a middle of the line model. Thank you very much for any info.

2.10% and 52% for 36/12 - add 1% for 10k. No lease cash.

24 month numers not competitive.

Can't say what will happen with the numbers next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• 20992099 Member Posts: 63
    Hi, Thanks for your previous info. Just signed the lease today for a 2015 Encore Premium FWD. 2yr. 10K. Had a GM Supplier discount (saved us $1190 off sticker) and $1500 Lease cash and $500 Farm Bureau cash. When I asked they produced "lease sheet" showing 1.8% and 62% residua (seems like a high residual). Am also getting a $400 Costco gift card. Won't get the car for a week or so as they have to get it from 200 miles away..you can't order the chrome wheels anymore ("sold out" for the model year???) so they had to find one for us.
  • mikejtmikejt Member Posts: 6
    What will your monthly payment be? I a looking for a similar deal
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    Had a Hyundai Tucson for just over a year, nice vehicle but just a bit too big for my needs. Downsized vehicle for 2015 and couldn't be happier. There are excellent choices in this cuv category folks!!

The Sandman :)B)

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• gotgt3gotgt3 Member Posts: 114
    mikejt said:

What will your monthly payment be? I a looking for a similar deal

bumping - just wondering if this question was ever answered. I've discovered this vehicle and it caught my eye.
    Also what should I expect as a monthly payment on a Premium AWD Encore MSRP 33800 SP 31858?
    gotgt3 said:

Also what should I expect as a monthly payment on a Premium AWD Encore MSRP 33800 SP 31858?

what lease term? how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Sorry I thought I had specified. Term 36 months, 12k Miles/yr
    gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

MF is 2.10% and 36/12 residual is 52%. With your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $440.22.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

MF is 2.10% and 36/12 residual is 52%. With your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $440.22.

Thanks Michaell!
    Ok another check.
    MSRP 33255
    SP 32707
    residual 52%
    1) what is mp with 2.5k down?
    2) if there is a total cap cost reduction of 5k, what would the monthly paymt be?
    36m term / 12k miles
    gotgt3 said:

Ok another check.
    MSRP 33255
    SP 32707
    residual 52%
    1) what is mp with 2.5k down?
    2) if there is a total cap cost reduction of 5k, what would the monthly paymt be?
    36m term / 12k miles

We don't recommend making a down payment on a lease ... if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

For a 36 month lease, every $1000 down decreases your payment by about $28.

Also, recognize the difference between 'down payment' and 'lease inception costs' - the former is used to buy down the payment, the latter are unavoidable costs at the beginning of the lease - acquisition fee, first payment, license/tags for DMV, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 40yearfan40yearfan Member Posts: 102
    MF and residual for Encore Premium on a 24 month lease with 10,000 miles per year?
    2015 Buick Encore Leather Edition
    2014 Buick Enclave Premium Edition
    40yearfan said:

MF and residual for Encore Premium on a 24 month lease with 10,000 miles per year?

Hmmmm ... we show standard MF and standard residual for 24 month leases. Not exactly sure what those numbers are.

For 36 months, we show .00070 and 53% for 10K miles per year. $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rocketman18rocketman18 Member Posts: 43
    What is the MF & Residual for 2015 Encore 10k/36months...???

What is the MF & Residual for 2015 Encore 10k/36months...???

.00070 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for the info....any lease cash available???

Thanks for the info....any lease cash available???

Yes ... $2000

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What would 24/10 residual& MF be?? Thanks again!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

What would 24/10 residual& MF be?? Thanks again!!

.00090 MF and 65% residual. $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    That's not really that bad for a very nice vehicle. I'd also check out the new Chevy Trax, identical vehicle but in a Chevy version and all that goes with it. Saw one in white recently and it is a head turner...just wish the Trax, Mazda X3 and Honda HRV were out in 2014 when I bought my Tucson as they are more of the size I was looking for. Should have gone with the Encore back in 2014 as I like the smaller size which led me to a 2015 VW Golf, the perfect vehicle.

The Sandman :)B)

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

Just got a great deal on 15 Encore Conv. w/Nav & Sunroof....Total 6900 in rebates on 29K car....expired on 3/2/2015 (GM Card Top Off nice deal)....Ride and Interior with Onstar & Nav awesome......Korean made but still has Buick Style cues interior and exterior...quiet as a Library inside..good pick up for 138hp...
  • twodice1twodice1 Member Posts: 25
    Can you provide money factor and residual for the Buick Encore Convenience 24month/15k a year?
    twodice1 said:

Can you provide money factor and residual for the Buick Encore Convenience 24month/15k a year?

Not yet .. we are still waiting for the April numbers on Buick. Hopefully later this week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• twodice1twodice1 Member Posts: 25
    Any update on whether numbers came in yet?

Thanks
    twodice1 said:

Thanks

Nope, not yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 41
    Michaell said:

twodice1 said:

Thanks

Nope, not yet.
    How is GM calculating 199/month for 24 months with 0 down and no first month payment for April sign and drive?
    adamcar said:

Michaell said:

twodice1 said:

Thanks

Nope, not yet.
    How is GM calculating 199/month for 24 months with 0 down and no first month payment for April sign and drive?
    Not entirely sure; doesn't look like we're going to get any Buick numbers for April.

However, I'd bet that it's a combination of a high residual, low money factor and a generous dealer 'contribution' (aka discount from sticker).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 41
    I'm finding most dealers are clueless about the sign and drive promotion, or they don't want to give me the deal.
  • punchtheclownpunchtheclown Member Posts: 5
    Any lease numbers for this month? Leather/Premium 36/10. Thanks guys!
    Any lease numbers for this month? Leather/Premium 36/10. Thanks guys!
    Doesn't look like we will be getting any Buick numbers this month. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sebastian10sebastian10 Member Posts: 72
    You guys have any numbers for 2014 and 2015 Encore Premium in Chicago for 24/10?

You guys have any numbers for 2014 and 2015 Encore Premium in Chicago for 24/10?

Sorry.. we didn't get the Buick numbers for this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• punchtheclownpunchtheclown Member Posts: 5
    Ended up getting an Encore Leather, 36/10, .0007 MF, 53% residual, 2260 lease cash. Dealer started with .00118 MF. I called them out on it quick. Thanks for all the info you guys gave been providing.

Ended up getting an Encore Leather, 36/10, .0007 MF, 53% residual, 2260 lease cash. Dealer started with .00118 MF. I called them out on it quick. Thanks for all the info you guys gave been providing.

Congratulations! Can you tell us which bank you used?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leescottleescott Member Posts: 168
    Do you have the 24/12 lease numbers and cash for the 1SB base model for zip 33473?
    leescott said:

Do you have the 24/12 lease numbers and cash for the 1SB base model for zip 33473?

24 month numbers not competitive this month; 36/12 numbers for 1SB are .00065 and 56%; $1500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

leescott said:

24 month numbers not competitive this month; 36/12 numbers for 1SB are .00065 and 56%; $1500 lease cash.
    Interesting. The Buick website seems to be pushing the 24 month option, but I will go with the 36, thanks!!!!
    leescott said:

Michaell said:

leescott said:

Interesting. The Buick website seems to be pushing the 24 month option, but I will go with the 36, thanks!!!!
    My numbers are from GM Financial; Buick may be promoting a 24 month lease from another bank that we don't have the numbers for.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I understand, thanks!
    Could I also get the numbers for the Leather and Premium models when you have a chance?
    leescott said:

Could I also get the numbers for the Leather and Premium models when you have a chance?

Same program for all Encore models.

If you want the 24 month lease, it might be worth checking out.. Buick has been running 24 month deals, quite often.. We just don't have the info on that program, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the info. Trying to get the 24 month numbers from a dealer...should be interesting to see how that goes.
  • equipiuqeequipiuqe Member Posts: 4
    Could you give me the current MF and residual for 1SB in Ohio for these lease terms:

24mo/10K
    24mo/12K
    36mo/12K

Thank you.
    equipiuqe said:

Could you give me the current MF and residual for 1SB in Ohio for these lease terms:

24mo/10K
    24mo/12K
    36mo/12K

Thank you.

Sorry, but we don't have the July GM numbers, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kkoesterskkoesters Member Posts: 9
    Can I get MF and residual for a 24month/10K, and 24mo/12 and 36mo/12k.
    kkoesters said:

Can I get MF and residual for a 24month/10K, and 24mo/12 and 36mo/12k.

No July numbers for Buick, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• avrkireavrkire Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone tell me the residual and money factor for the current September 2015 Buick Encore lease deal on the base model?
    avrkire said:

Can anyone tell me the residual and money factor for the current September 2015 Buick Encore lease deal on the base model?

Not privy to the advertised deal. What lease term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator