Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Audi Q5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Audi
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Audi Q5 purchase experiences. If you've recently purchased a 2015 Q5, please share your experience here. If you have leasing questions, please visit the 2015 Audi Q5 Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds
2015 Audi Q5 page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• fw7fw7 Member Posts: 4
    Hello All,

I have been a long time lurker but wanted to post on this so this info can help someone else out:

My wife and I just bought our new Audi Q5 this past saturday and this is the deal I got:

2015 Audi Q5 Scuba Blue
    Premium Plus with Tech package, Audi Side Assist, Bang & Oluffsen, Nav, Back up Cam, Pano roof etc..
    MSRP: $48,455
    Price Paid: $42,700 - yep, thats almost 11.9% off MSRP.
    Put 10K down and added Audi care and Simoniz protection.

Thanks,

F
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    fw7 said:

Hello All,

I have been a long time lurker but wanted to post on this so this info can help someone else out:

My wife and I just bought our new Audi Q5 this past saturday and this is the deal I got:

2015 Audi Q5 Scuba Blue
    Premium Plus with Tech package, Audi Side Assist, Bang & Oluffsen, Nav, Back up Cam, Pano roof etc..

Thanks,

F

Congrats on the new Audi! The Q5 still looks great, even in it's 6th or 7th year of production.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• zayirzayir Member Posts: 6
    @fw7 could you provide dealership details as well ?

Congrats on the new ride !
  • drew217drew217 Member Posts: 7
    fw7 said:

Hello All,

2015 Audi Q5 Scuba Blue

Thanks,

F

@fw7 would you mind sharing the details of your purchase? My wife and I are looking for a Q5 to replace our Jeep which was just totaled. We don't have much time on the rental once the settlement check comes in, so we need to act fast. Houston seems like a tough market to get a good deal since they move so many cars. I'm not opposed to going outside of the city or state to get a better deal. We're currently looking at a 2.0T either Premium with Sunroof, heated seats, and rear air bags added or the Premium Plus.
  • goas123goas123 Member Posts: 4
    Purchased a 2015 Q5 TDI w/ PP, Tech Package, Spots Interior, and 20" Weels.
    MSRP: $54,790
    Price Paid: $50,998 - $2750 (Lease Payoff Incentive) = $48,248

Put 1K down and purchased the Audi Care, turned all the other warranty up-sells down.

Looked like a really good deal to me. Our lease was expiring on our current car, so we wanted to get a feel for the Audi. We were not necessarily looking to get out of it early, but the dealer offered us the $2,750 in addition to the below invoice price to persuade us to drop the lease early. I didnt see anything in the 2016 model that made me want to wait for it.

Anyone see any issues with this deal?
  • fisher54188fisher54188 Member Posts: 25
    goas123 said:

Put 1K down and purchased the Audi Care, turned all the other warranty up-sells down.

Looked like a really good deal to me. Our lease was expiring on our current car, so we wanted to get a feel for the Audi. We were not necessarily looking to get out of it early, but the dealer offered us the $2,750 in addition to the below invoice price to persuade us to drop the lease early. I didnt see anything in the 2016 model that made me want to wait for it.

I would say it's a decent price, do you mind PM the dealer? Enjoy the new car!

• goas123goas123 Member Posts: 4

goas123 said:

I would say it's a decent price, do you mind PM the dealer? Enjoy the new car!

As an update, my dealership called today and apparently I was due another 750 in incentives, on top of the 750 incentive already applied. This took my price paid from $48,248 to $47,498, for a total of 13.3% off MSRP :open_mouth: . I guess they are really looking to clear out the 2015 stock right now, I would be happy to share dealership info if anyone is looking in the Phoenix area.