Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

S63 February Lease Money Factor

doctorg24doctorg24 Member Posts: 15
edited February 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
Can anyone let me know what the money factor and residual would be for a 2014 S63? The dealer got an executive lease back. They treat it as a new car.

If this info isn't available, can anyone let me know what the current money factor and residual would be for a 2015 S63?

Any guidance on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    doctorg24 said:

Can anyone let me know what the money factor and residual would be for a 2014 S63? The dealer got an executive lease back. They treat it as a new car.

If this info isn't available, can anyone let me know what the current money factor and residual would be for a 2015 S63?

Any guidance on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

2014: Standard money factor and 39% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

2015: Standard money factor and 45% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• di6ejulesdi6ejules Member Posts: 24
    confirming standard MF is 0.020?

can you also give us the residuals for 39mo 7.5K and 10K?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,018
    di6ejules said:

confirming standard MF is 0.020?

can you also give us the residuals for 39mo 7.5K and 10K?

MB does not support 39 month leases.

The standard MF from MB is somewhere between .00180 and .00220 - not sure of the exact number.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Got it, my fault, what would residuals be for a 36 mo for 7.5 and 10K? I think I saw somewhere that 49% is 7,500 for 36 mo
    di6ejules said:

Got it, my fault, what would residuals be for a 36 mo for 7.5 and 10K? I think I saw somewhere that 49% is 7,500 for 36 mo

Add 3% to the 15K residual quoted above for 10K, and 4% for 7,500 miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thank you!
    Michaell & kyfdx - thank you for helping me get an honest lease, really appreciate all your help here!
    di6ejules said:

Michaell & kyfdx - thank you for helping me get an honest lease, really appreciate all your help here!

Care to share your final numbers with everyone here?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.