Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x2 2015 Lease question

coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
edited February 2015 in Jeep
I am trying to get the best possible deal on leasing this car. The car I have selected has the customer preferred package 23H, Uconnect 8.4, sunroof and 20 inch wheels. The MSRP is $41,625.

I am located in South Florida. So far the best I can get is $1700 out of pocket - $395 including tax - a month for 36 months - 12k miles a month.

I would appreciate and feedback.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

I am trying to get the best possible deal on leasing this car. The car I have selected has the customer preferred package 23H, Uconnect 8.4, sunroof and 20 inch wheels. The MSRP is $41,625.

I am located in South Florida. So far the best I can get is $1700 out of pocket - $395 including tax - a month for 36 months - 12k miles a month.

I would appreciate and feedback.

The lease numbers this month are .00016 MF and 55% residual for 36 months, 12,000 miles per year.

If you can provide the selling price or the net cap cost we can model the payment for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
    Hi Michael,

I hope to have this number for you by the end of the day. I appreciate your help. I need to make a decision by Saturday.

Thank you,
    Wendy
    OK Michael, they tell me that the selling price they used for this lease is $38,194.31
    Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you,
    Wendy

OK Michael, they tell me that the selling price they used for this lease is $38,194.31
    Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you,
    Wendy

With the numbers you've provided, along with the base MF and residual I gave you, I'm showing a pre-tax payment of $434.78/mo for 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. In your opinion, is this a good deal or should I try to do a little better - and if so - what do you suggest I ask for? Saturday is the last day of the month...

The current deal they have offered is $395 (including the tax) and $1700 out of pocket. This deal was negotiated by a close friend of mine who called in a favor to the owner of the dealership who is one of his close friends. I am going to look at the vehicle tonight. I have seen and driven the same car at another dealer.

I appreciate your help with this.

Thank you,
    Wendy

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply. In your opinion, is this a good deal or should I try to do a little better - and if so - what do you suggest I ask for? Saturday is the last day of the month...

The current deal they have offered is $395 (including the tax) and $1700 out of pocket. This deal was negotiated by a close friend of mine who called in a favor to the owner of the dealership who is one of his close friends. I am going to look at the vehicle tonight. I have seen and driven the same car at another dealer.

I appreciate your help with this.

Thank you,
    Wendy

I'm not in the market for an SUV, so I don't track transaction prices all that closely. Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to help establish a target price for your area.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

My info was incorrect - the cap cost on the vehicle is $33,308 and the money factor is .003 (which is 7.2%)
    This does not seem good. Thoughts?

My info was incorrect - the cap cost on the vehicle is $33,308 and the money factor is .003 (which is 7.2%)
    This does not seem good. Thoughts?

It depends on the bank the dealer is using. We only have Chrysler Financial numbers. Other banks have different MF, residuals and lease cash.

But, all things being equal, I've not seen a .00300 MF, even on high end cars like Porsche or Range Rover.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator