Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda Accord Prices Paid And Buying Experience

Comments

• andyfl1andyfl1 Member Posts: 3
    With thanks to @brian125 for his very effective negotiating tips, I purchased a 2015 EX-L 4-cylinder Accord sedan last night from Crown Honda in St. Petersburg, Florida. I obtained a final sell price of $24,500.00 (including destination fee, advertising fee) plus a $700.00 dealer/docs fee, and plus the standard tax, title, tag fees.
    They also threw in the "Pro Pack" at no additional charge which included the little extras like VIN etching, luggage tray, mud flaps, door edge guards, nitrogen, etc. And also it includes something called P.A.L. which I think is like an anti-theft or tracking device, really not sure but it's supposedly "valued" at $500.00 which probably means it's worth $100.00.
    Dealer was great to work with and would definitely go to them again.
  • newbie007newbie007 Member Posts: 20
    yes, I agree that the pre-negotiated truecar pricing is high, but in looking at the bell curve and the "unusually low" pricing, is that information valid as a baseline for the best deals people are getting for that month? I know that when truecar first launched, they listed msrp, factory invoice, and dealer invoice, but have since removed dealer invoice.
  • bullandrebullandre Member Posts: 18
    andyfl1 said:

With thanks to @brian125 for his very effective negotiating tips, I purchased a 2015 EX-L 4-cylinder Accord sedan last night from Crown Honda in St. Petersburg, Florida. I obtained a final sell price of $24,500.00 (including destination fee, advertising fee) plus a $700.00 dealer/docs fee, and plus the standard tax, title, tag fees.
    They also threw in the "Pro Pack" at no additional charge which included the little extras like VIN etching, luggage tray, mud flaps, door edge guards, nitrogen, etc. And also it includes something called P.A.L. which I think is like an anti-theft or tracking device, really not sure but it's supposedly "valued" at $500.00 which probably means it's worth $100.00.
    Dealer was great to work with and would definitely go to them again.

You got a 2015 EX-L OTD for $24,500? Or did you mistype?

I think the $24.5k is the purchase price + destination, not including the taxes/title/fees.
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited February 2015
    @bullandre

@andyfl1 deal is not do-able in the NY/NJ area. That was some deal he ended up paying for. With the extra added pro pack, window vin etching and PAL.................... made for a Grand slam of a deal.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• ocbuyer1ocbuyer1 Member Posts: 12
    I'm in market to purchase a 2015 Accord Sport CVT in Southern California. Prices I've received from a few dealership are above $21,000 (destination included), however a few people posted prices under $21,000 (dest. included) in the past. Please share if you got a better price in the past month or so.
  • ultratechultratech Member Posts: 142
    ocbuyer1 said:

I'm in market to purchase a 2015 Accord Sport CVT in Southern California. Prices I've received from a few dealership are above $21,000 (destination included), however a few people posted prices under $21,000 (dest. included) in the past. Please share if you got a better price in the past month or so.

I saw someone's post getting it for around 20,900 from Costa Mesa.

• ryuhadokenryuhadoken Member Posts: 5
    ultratech said:

I am currently shopping around for a 2015 Accord coupe LX-S.

And what kind of quotes have you got so far after checking dealers inventory, and submitting a price request?
    (I was told by a dealer that there are 62 Honda Dealers in South Cali .. :-)

2015 Accord coupe LX-S
    1st quote is for $24,195
    2nd is for $24,989.60 (this dealer said he will beat the first guy price but as you can see his is higher) WTH
    3rd is for $24,542.89

<
    2015 Accord coupe LX-S
    1st quote is for $24,195
    2nd is for $24,989.60 (this dealer said he will beat the first guy price but as you can see his is higher) WTH
    3rd is for $24,542.89

2015 Accord Coupe LX-S CVT ? Hmm, your quotes seem high... Do they come with additional equipment?
    Los Angeles (MRSP: 25,445)
    Truecar: 23,594
    Carsdirect: 22,673
    Edmunds: 21,945
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to speak to a new car buyer who is happy with their longer-term loan because of the lower monthly payments. If you were able to get into a new car because a 72- or 84- month loan made the payments easier to swallow, and you would like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, February 27, 2015 at noon PT/3 p.m. ET.
  • barkingsheltiebarkingsheltie Member Posts: 8
    This forum has been a big help to me. First new car in many years - 1993 Acura Integra, which I still have.

My question - purchasing 2015 EX-L in Southern California.

Two deals, OTD prices
    27810 & 27984.

Lower price dealer is quite a ways from me. In any case, I haven't actually visited either dealership. I know about car - have friend with 2013 Honda Accord. Any gotcha's I should be aware of?

Brian mentioned couple comments ago, that March is one of the sales Quarters. Does that mean the end of the month is the best time to acquire deal?

Im not much of a haggler :)

Shelley

PS - Im so looking forward to this car - I looked at Mazda 626, Hyundai Sonata - but for the price, re-sale, reliability, the Accord is the choice. Since I keep cars so long, re-sale might be moot. And the churn factor is working in Honda's favor - I've only owned Honda products since I could drive.
    ultratech said:

<
    2015 Accord coupe LX-S
    1st quote is for $24,195
    3rd is for $24,542.89

2015 Accord Coupe LX-S CVT ? Hmm, your quotes seem high... Do they come with additional equipment?
    Los Angeles (MRSP: 25,445)
    Truecar: 23,594
    Carsdirect: 22,673
    Edmunds: 21,945
    Yes, the one I want is LX-S CVT. What price range (OTD) should I aim for? No, I told them what car I wanted and asked for OTD and those are the quotes I got.
    The price from Truecar $23,594 is that a quote for OTD price?
    Are your quotes OTD prices ?
    So 24,125 - 10.5% (assuming 9% tax)
    = 21,591
    = 15% off MSRP ... looks good
    edited February 2015
    @barkingsheltie

Brian mentioned couple comments ago, that March is one of the sales Quarters. Does that mean the end of the month is the best time to acquire deal?..........................YES

When you post prices use Agreed selling price not OTD pricing. OTD pricing is a guessing game for us to figure out/ breakdown your deal.

1- Your states taxes and rate applied to agreed sale price of vehicle.

2- Dealers doc fee charges.

3- your states DMV charges .

4- and all other charges dealer thru into that price.

ultratech said:

Are your quotes OTD prices ?
    So 24,125 - 10.5% (assuming 9% tax)
    = 21,591
    = 15% off MSRP ... looks good

Yes, the quotes I posted are OTD prices. When I contact dealers I asked for OTD prices right away and that was it. The $24,195 OTD price, you think that is a decent deal? I was hoping to get around $23,700 OTD.
    edited February 2015
    ryuhadoken ,

If your asking for OTD pricing. you need to have every dealer breakdown there OTD pricing for reasons I stated above. Your buying a car the wrong way. Giving yourself double work and on top of that you have no clue if your getting a good price.................... then asking others in here to fill in the blanks.

• budimanbudiman Member Posts: 4
    Hi all,

Traded my 21 year old, 239939 miles Honda Civic DX 4 door sedan (original owner ;) ) for a Honda Accord Sport, 6-speed manual.

BB value for the Civic in fair condition is $401; it is in pretty sorry shape, so I'm agreeing to their trade-in value of $300.

OTD price: $22500
    This includes admin fee and sales tax (8.11%, according to them).
    During the financing process, they offered extended warranty stuff, we eventually settled on some extra warranty to shut them up (long story, don't want to rehash that), it added an extra $500 to our price.

During the final review, there's an extra $10 tacked on for Title fee and License fee. We've been there for 5 hours, we didn't bother disputing that.

So, altogether: $23010
    Down Payment: $4801
    21 year old Civic trade-in: $300

Leftover to pay: $17909
    Financed 3 years at 0.9%: $504.44 per month (Excel calculated it at $504.40, must be some rounding error somewhere).

The above includes 2 things:
    1. I wanted a door edge guard, will be installed by dealer
    2. The car already comes with the dealer's Pro Pack which includes:
    - Interior fabric protector (you know where they say so crumbs don't stick and whatnot, yeah right)
    - Exterior paint protector (so it protects against bird droppings, yeah right)
    - Pin Stripe (I like it)
    - Splash guards (dealer, not Honda original)
    - All weather foot floor mats (dealer, not Honda original)
    - All weather trunk tray (dealer, not Honda original)

I think I made out pretty good. I would like to wish my trusty Honda Civic safe journey with its next owner; I love that car.

Thanks y'all.

• sdasda Member Posts: 6,977
    budiman said:

Hi all,

Traded my 21 year old, 239939 miles Honda Civic DX 4 door sedan (original owner ;) ) for a Honda Accord Sport, 6-speed manual.

BB value for the Civic in fair condition is $401; it is in pretty sorry shape, so I'm agreeing to their trade-in value of $300.

OTD price: $22500
    This includes admin fee and sales tax (8.11%, according to them).
    During the financing process, they offered extended warranty stuff, we eventually settled on some extra warranty to shut them up (long story, don't want to rehash that), it added an extra $500 to our price.

During the final review, there's an extra $10 tacked on for Title fee and License fee. We've been there for 5 hours, we didn't bother disputing that.

So, altogether: $23010
    Down Payment: $4801
    21 year old Civic trade-in: $300

Leftover to pay: $17909
    Financed 3 years at 0.9%: $504.44 per month (Excel calculated it at $504.40, must be some rounding error somewhere).

The above includes 2 things:
    1. I wanted a door edge guard, will be installed by dealer
    2. The car already comes with the dealer's Pro Pack which includes:
    - Interior fabric protector (you know where they say so crumbs don't stick and whatnot, yeah right)
    - Exterior paint protector (so it protects against bird droppings, yeah right)
    - Pin Stripe (I like it)
    - Splash guards (dealer, not Honda original)
    - All weather foot floor mats (dealer, not Honda original)
    - All weather trunk tray (dealer, not Honda original)

I think I made out pretty good. I would like to wish my trusty Honda Civic safe journey with its next owner; I love that car.

Thanks y'all.

Great choice! You're going to love it!

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

brian125 said:

@barkingsheltie

Brian mentioned couple comments ago, that March is one of the sales Quarters. Does that mean the end of the month is the best time to acquire deal?..........................YES

Even though the end of the month is the best time to get a deal, should I start emailing the dealers in the NYC area now or just wait 'til the last week of March?

Also, can anyone here give me an idea of a realistic OTD for an EX with no extras in the NYC region and MD. All the best.
    edited February 2015
    2015 EX, Accord invoice w/ dest charge..................24,455.................. ( $ 23,635 + 820 )
    NY tax 8.875%.........................................................+ 2170
    ......................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................26,625
    doc fee........................................................................+ 75
    tire disposal fee..........................................................+ 10
    DMV fee's new plates ...............................................+ 300
    ......................................................................................................................
    OTD price................................................................ $ 27,010...............EX Accord Sold in NY at Invoice price.

Buying in MD doc fee's range from 299 to 399. But buying in MD might be 1000 dollars cheaper than NY area.

budiman

Good luck with your new Accord

brian125 said:

2015 EX, Accord invoice w/ dest charge..................24,455.................. ( $ 23,635 + 820 )
    NY tax 8.875%.........................................................+ 2170
    ......................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................26,625
    doc fee........................................................................+ 75
    tire disposal fee..........................................................+ 10
    DMV fee's new plates ...............................................+ 300
    ......................................................................................................................
    OTD price................................................................ $ 27,010...............EX Accord Sold in NY at Invoice price.

Buying in MD doc fee's range from 299 to 399. But buying in MD might be 1000 dollars cheaper than NY area.

Thanks for this info. I already have plates, do i still have to pay that $300?
    edited February 2015
    Transferring plates and dmv costs would be about 175 give and take a few dollars

edited February 2015
    brian125, thanks for your advice over the past weeks. the dealership for the 2014 Accord Sedan CVT EXL-Navi wasn't willing to budge much on price--basically quoted me pricing that I already had for a 2015 model. I was only considering the Navi option if the price was significantly lower, so ended up passing on that.

yesterday went ahead and made the purchase on a 2015 Accord Sedan CVT EXL after working with a few dealerships in the area. was trying to get the trunk mat, splash guards, and body side molding included. ended up with no accessories and will get them myself.

2015 Accord Sedan CVT EXL
    MSRP (destination inclusive): 29,240
    Invoice (destination inclusive): 26,817

Purchase Price (destination inclusive): 24,470
    Document Fee: 80
    Electronic Vehicle Registration Fee: 29
    Tax (8.75%): 2148
    Total OTD: $27006

thanks again for all the advice and tips! btw, how's the subaru negotiations coming along?
    newbie007

Way to go you made a nice deal and a better choice buying a 15 model. My Subaru negotiations went well. Was planning on buying 2 but ended up only buying one vehicle Feb, 28th.

I forgot to ask: When emailing the dealers, should I let them know upfront that I have a vehicle to trade-in or should I notify them after getting their price breakdown?
    what vehicle are you trading??

2000 Nissan Maxima in average condition. I know it aint worth much but I want to get rid of it when I'm buying the EX. So should I tell the dealers in my initial email that I have an old trade-in?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    bullandre said:

2000 Nissan Maxima in average condition. I know it aint worth much but I want to get rid of it when I'm buying the EX. So should I tell the dealers in my initial email that I have an old trade-in?

You might as well; no reason to hide the trade from them.

That said, you will almost certainly get more for it if you sell it privately. But, you gotta do the legwork to get the extra cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

bullandre said:

You might as well; no reason to hide the trade from them.

That said, you will almost certainly get more for it if you sell it privately. But, you gotta do the legwork to get the extra cash.
    Thanks for responding Michaell, the reasons why I'm doubting a private sale is feasible are: 1) The car inspection is up this month and it WILL fail the New York State emissions test. 2) There are obvious cosmetic defects. 3) I replaced the old throttle body with a used one (had problems finding a new one where I live) and since then the gas pedal has been stiff.

I would disclose this to whichever party I'm selling but I think a private party in NYC would be reluctant to take on this headache. DO you think my assumptions are unwarranted?
    edited March 2015
    Take what ever dealer offers . Dealers don't want this vehicle either. Consider donating vehicle to a charity for next years tax write off.

• somanyhondassomanyhondas Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Just bought a 2015 Accord LX CVT on Saturday for $18,750
    $18,750 for vehicle including destination
    $250 doc fee (every dealer in the area had the same doc fee, one said it's an Ohio thing, who knows)
    + tax & title.

Started with Edmunds' price promise and 3 dealers emailed me with 19,400, 19,500, and 21,000 all + $250 doc fee.

I messaged with a 4th dealer online and they called me and I explained that my target was $18,500 + $250 and they came back with $19,800 even after I told them I already had an offer of 19,400. They asked for time to call me back.

I then called the 19,400 dealer and the guy was busy and was going to call me back.

I then called the 19,500 dealer and said I wanted 19,000 all-in (including doc) + tax & title. The person requested 2 mins to ask manager and 2 minutes later I got a call back and the deal was accepted for any LX on the lot (they actually had one of every color).

Next the 4th dealer called back and said they could do 19,250 + 250 doc and I explained I was at 19,000 all-in and they got really mad at me and said if I could get that deal, I should go for it and couldn't understand why they would sell it at that price and then proceeded to hang up on me (maybe he thought I was bluffing).

Lastly, the 19,400 dealer called and said they could also do 19,250 but I explained my current deal and they were much nicer about it and said that at that price they might even go out and buy some to resell themselves ;) Was very nice and said if the deal fell through for whatever reason to give him a call.

Went to the dealer on Saturday, surprised my wife (she thought I was buying a used car for myself), and they had one waiting for a test drive. We got back, wife chose the color (silver w/black interior) and then we just took care of financing (we were going to pay cash but the decided to finance the lot and use the money elsewhere).

Not one extra nickel showed up on the invoice. It couldn't have been any more simple. The deal I made over the phone is EXACTLY the deal I walked away with. My wife is super happy. This is our 5th Honda and was easily the best buying experience ever.

somanyhondas

Good job. Please post your buying State and name of dealership where you purchased. This will help others try for a similar deal.

edited March 2015
    brian125 said:

somanyhondas

Good job. Please post your buying State and name of dealership where you purchased. This will help others try for a similar deal.

Bought from Superior Honda in Cincinnati, OH; saleswoman was Nikki (she's their internet person). Important to note that I started shopping at 4pm on Feb 27 and picked up the car on Feb 28 knowing I was nailing end of month during a month in Cincinnati that has seen a lot of snow on the weekends so they were desperate. I'll refrain from naming the dealership that got upset with me ;) We got free etching too, I really don't understand the point. Most surprising to me was that when I asked them to please NOT put a dealer sticker on the trunk of my car they said they never do which was nice. I am perfectly happy to keep the license plate surround on but if you want me to advertise for your dealership with something stuck to my paint job, you should pay me for it. First car dealer I've ever been to that doesn't just slap their horrible stickers on every car so they get extra high marks from me.

I had not read this forum before purchasing, but just went back a few pages to see how my deal was (happy to say it was smoking I think) and see Brian and I think alike. His advice is sound. Only thing I might add is that I only like dealing with a dealer's internet salespeople. It's an entirely different mentality that they have and they understand that without a great price, they aren't going to get you to walk through the door.

Also, car shopping in shorts and a t-shirt from the comfort of your couch is priceless!

WOW.. best price by big margin on the LX CVT ...
    is your price including any Military/College grad rebate?
    Brian,

My bad.

SalesPrice: $25,508
    Sales Tax: $1,919.10
    DMV Fees: $383.75

OTD: $27,810.85
  • chrisram88chrisram88 Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    So my wife and I decided to jump on the buying bandwagon lol.  Here is a quote from a dealer in so Cal. Diamond Honda to be exact.

2015 Honda Accord EX 
    Msrp $26650
    E-price $23095.92
    Roughly 13% off? Or am I wrong? 

OTD $25550.50

Tax 9%= 2025.83
    Gov      = 288.75
    Doc fee = 80

Seems like this is best they are offering since I tried for lower but they haven't emailed back. What do you guys think? 

I'm in no rush so If anything I will wait for months end. I just want an EX for the wife since we are expecting our second child any second now and need a bigger ride. Her little rav 4 just wont cut it anymore. 

So my wife and I decided to jump on the buying bandwagon lol.  Here is a quote from a dealer in so Cal. Diamond Honda to be exact.

Send a request to Pasadena. They quoted me $22,604 about a month ago.

• heron4heron4 Member Posts: 21

2015 Honda Accord EX 
    Msrp $26650
    E-price $23095.92
    Roughly 13% off? Or am I wrong? 

OTD $25550.50

Tax 9%= 2025.83
    Gov      = 288.75
    Doc fee = 80

Seems like this is best they are offering since I tried for lower but they haven't emailed back. What do you guys think? 

I'm in no rush so If anything I will wait for months end. I just want an EX for the wife since we are expecting our second child any second now and need a bigger ride. Her little rav 4 just wont cut it anymore. 

Is it really that much bigger that you are opting for Accord over Rav4? I am similar situation and was looking to get a CR-V instead of Accord that I currently have.
    ultratech said:
    Send a request to Pasadena. They quoted me $22,604 about a month ago.
    Will do 
    edited March 2015
    ultratech said:

WOW.. best price by big margin on the LX CVT ...
    is your price including any Military/College grad rebate?
    No Military/College or any rebates/discounts of any kind. It was a straight out deal. I honestly couldn't believe it myself and like I said, one other dealer said that at that price he would go buy it to resell himself ;) I guess I just hit at the right place and the right time.

• hondahouston15hondahouston15 Member Posts: 1
    Received the following quote for a Accord EXL V6 in Houston

Price: 26,300
    Destination: 820
    Total: 27,120
    Tax: 1,695
    Inventory Tax: 61.07
    Title: 33
    Inspection: 24
    License: 74
    Document Fee: 189

Subtotal : 29,196.07
    Quote Match -300
    Total: 28,896.07

Is this a good quote?
  • hondafaaanatichondafaaanatic Member Posts: 19

Received the following quote for a Accord EXL V6 in Houston

Price: 26,300
    Destination: 820
    Total: 27,120
    Tax: 1,695
    Inventory Tax: 61.07
    Title: 33
    Inspection: 24
    License: 74
    Document Fee: 189

Subtotal : 29,196.07
    Quote Match -300
    Total: 28,896.07

Is this a good quote?

Just for reference, I was able to get a much better price, see newbie007's post (that's my brother who helped me negotiate the price):

For reference, a nearby dealer sent out an email advert for $4600 off MSRP on Accord EX-Ls, which brings the price pretty close to $24,470. So I feel it shouldn't be too difficult to bring your purchase price down to around $25000.
  • hondafaaanatichondafaaanatic Member Posts: 19
    newbie007 said:

brian125, thanks for your advice over the past weeks. the dealership for the 2014 Accord Sedan CVT EXL-Navi wasn't willing to budge much on price--basically quoted me pricing that I already had for a 2015 model. I was only considering the Navi option if the price was significantly lower, so ended up passing on that.

yesterday went ahead and made the purchase on a 2015 Accord Sedan CVT EXL after working with a few dealerships in the area. was trying to get the trunk mat, splash guards, and body side molding included. ended up with no accessories and will get them myself.

2015 Accord Sedan CVT EXL
    MSRP (destination inclusive): 29,240
    Invoice (destination inclusive): 26,817

For anyone interested, this was from Honda of Stevens Creek in San Jose, CA. I emailed the Internet sales manager, Chadd.Clowes@stevenscreekhonda.com, and after a few back and forths, he offered us $27,000 OTD if we walked away from another dealer.

Oh, and a FYI, when we were signing the papers, my wife caught a glimpse of the finance guy thumbing through some papers when looking up our VIN, and she was pretty sure she saw a list of prices for the cars, and saw the price of $20,795 for ours. Now, don't quote us on this, because maybe she saw the wrong figures, but I wouldn't be too surprised if this was the actual invoice price that the dealers pay, not the inflated invoice listed above. I mean, seriously, how does the dealership sell me a car at a loss and still pay rent for the premises and pay all the salespeople?
  • kontechkontech Member Posts: 9
    Has anyone been able to get a good deal for the accord sport in the north east this month? I've emailed PA/NJ dealers around and the best I was able to get was 22,500 OTD with a remote start. If you were able to get a deal, please post name of the dealership/sales person.
    kontech said:

Has anyone been able to get a good deal for the accord sport in the north east this month? I've emailed PA/NJ dealers around and the best I was able to get was 22,500 OTD with a remote start. If you were able to get a deal, please post name of the dealership/sales person.

i found this in another forum. Can use it to compare but it doesnt have specific location on dealer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTyoqt8obgMsD1wvABec9FFE3YYIiOzFvrZWHFH9TqA/edit?pli=1#gid=0
    Question - I am not planning on financing new Accord - about to buy new house, and want to get best mortgage rate.

Since paying cash, would I be better off purchasing used - 2013-14, given the large depreciation that *should* occur for new purchase?

For used EX-L, 2013 & 14 models, I find, surprisingly, that some of them, even with 50k+ miles, are more than the new 2015 Accord EX-L's that Im obtaining pricing on. And I don't see that these Accords have many, if any, additional options installed (def not NAV). In some respects, its a testament to Accord resale, though I have only come across a couple private party sales - most are dealers.

However, found a few at dealerships, that have these in 21k range. Can prices for these be negotiated as well?

I don't *need* a brand spanking new Accord - my last new car is a 1993 Integra (which I still have and plan on keeping). Just interested in upgrading - I like the new dash and infotainment systems, and appreciate the new design, circa 2013, raised Honda's game here.

As far as I can tell, the big difference with 2015 vs 2013/14, is that one of the screens is touch enabled now. I don't think that would be worth 4/5k over older one. Of course would have to find one that is near Kelly blue book.

Thanks for any input here! Im so looking forward to getting the car...have to put my patience hat on.
    edited March 2015
    Buying a 2013 Accord will save you 5 to 6k.

2013 to 2015 Accords are almost the same.

edited March 2015
    @barkingsheltie,

Below are a few 2013 exl Accord models. My price offers should be firm with little room for negotiating.

1st deal offer.............. 19.5k.

2nd deal offer............ 20k

3rd deal offer............. 19k

http://www.auto.com/cars/Honda-Accord-EX-L-2013-1HGCR2F83DA027089

http://bestride.com/detail/2013/Honda/Accord/1HGCT1B81DA001611/2663234350931795934

http://bestride.com/detail/2013/Honda/Accord/1HGCR2F81DA024739/-3448515377629237416