Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Fuel Economy Update for February - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Nissan
imageFuel Economy Update for February - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Nissan Murano has been in the fleet for about a month. Check out our first update on the midsize SUV's fuel economy.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    All I noticed was that those gas prices are $1 more per gallon than where I live, 15 miles south of the Wisconsin border in Illinois. Dang.
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Us too. Its $2.07 at the Costco here in North GA. All other gas stations have the same price as Credit as Cash as well which makes it even cheaper in comparison.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited March 2015
    Heh, it was a bit of a drive but if I was "in the neighborhood" I'd drive across the Georgia line from Chattanooga to buy gas. Some things never change although for a while there the gas was cheaper in Tennessee. Dunno, maybe it still is.

Cheapest RUG here is $2.05 but that's only one, maybe two stations. Most are $2.19.
  • saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    are we talking about the price for a gallon of gas here or the fuel economy of the new Murano?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited March 2015
    Did you see the photo accompanying the article? I'm not going to be too happy with 20.7 mpg combined when it should be closer to 24, especially if my gas is $1 more than the rest of the country. Still early days but it'd be nice to see it creep up a bit (the mpg, not gas prices).