Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda CR-V, 2014-'15 Accord Recalled To Replace Engine Short Block | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in General

image2015 Honda CR-V, 2014-'15 Accord Recalled To Replace Engine Short Block | Edmunds.com

American Honda Motor Co. is recalling 137 2014-'15 Honda Accord cars with a four-cylinder engine and 2015 Honda CR-V SUVs to replace the engine short block.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kokomojoekokomojoe Member Posts: 150
    Thats a big issue
  • noflash1noflash1 Member Posts: 13
    I was hoping this was the recall to fix the vibration at idle issue. Can't get a CRV until this is fixed.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    Improperly torqued connecting rod bolts might result in an oil leak? Yeah, when it throws one of those rods out the bottom of the pan.
  • klw4klw4 Member Posts: 1
    If you have a 2015 Touring CRV the sunroof will leak. Mechanics can't fix it and leave greasy fingerprints trying to.
  • Gradmalisa57Gradmalisa57 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2014 Honda crv last month. Who would I contact to find out if my car is one of the recalled? I really like my Honda. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

I just bought a 2014 Honda crv last month. Who would I contact to find out if my car is one of the recalled? I really like my Honda. Thank you.

Contact a local Honda dealer service department. Have your VIN ready

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator