Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A5 Lease rates for march

danelmixdanelmix Member Posts: 27
edited March 2015 in Audi
Hi, About to start the process of leasing a new A5, my current A5 is up, could someone please post current MF, Residual, etc. Thank you so much! (I'm in NJ)

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,055
    danelmix said:

Hi, About to start the process of leasing a new A5, my current A5 is up, could someone please post current MF, Residual, etc. Thank you so much! (I'm in NJ)

.00112 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr for a Premium Plus Coupe

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• danelmixdanelmix Member Posts: 27
    Thank you so much.
  • cx3gmacx3gma Member Posts: 3
    Hi, first, let me say that this forum is very useful as it educates consumers and protects us from being taken advantage by dealers. Thank you for your contributions and help!

I am looking to lease the following:

2015 Audi A5 AWD Coupe, Premium Plus, 6sp Manual, Sport Package and Sport Plus Package. MSRP is $45,350. I want to lease it for 36 or 39 months in NY with 10k miles per year. What kind of payments am I looking at? Does Audi allow MSDs to reduce MF? What is the RV for this vehicle?

Dealer quoted me $528.86 per month + $3,776 total at signing (he said it was based on $41,586 sale price and .00122 MF). It seems really high to me but he wasn't even willing to negotiate. Thanks!
    cx3gma said:

Hi, first, let me say that this forum is very useful as it educates consumers and protects us from being taken advantage by dealers. Thank you for your contributions and help!

I am looking to lease the following:

2015 Audi A5 AWD Coupe, Premium Plus, 6sp Manual, Sport Package and Sport Plus Package. MSRP is $45,350. I want to lease it for 36 or 39 months in NY with 10k miles per year. What kind of payments am I looking at? Does Audi allow MSDs to reduce MF? What is the RV for this vehicle?

Dealer quoted me $528.86 per month + $3,776 total at signing (he said it was based on $41,586 sale price and .00122 MF). It seems really high to me but he wasn't even willing to negotiate. Thanks!

.00112 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

At that MSRP and assuming the the selling price is the same as the CAP cost, I get $507/mo.

$3776 seems like a lot upfront... Tax might be about $1500, $695 acq.fee, 1st payment.. title registration? Seems like about $500 too much upfront.. and $20/mo. too much as well...

That's not real far off, though..

MSDs not available in NYS.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• danelmixdanelmix Member Posts: 27
    danelmix said:

Here s my deal : 
    2015 a5 premium plus,  loaded,  52475 MSRP.  
    12k/ 36 month
    3950 signing(nj tax upfront,)  first pay.. 
    Audi care 
    591 A month payment.  

Thx.  

• njandynjandy Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2015
    What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year.

Thanks!
    njandy said:

What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year.

Thanks!

.00108 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• njandynjandy Member Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:
    What is the current MF, residual for an A5 cabriolet (premium plus) 36 months 15K a year. Thanks!
    Thanks.  Can you give me the same for a coupe also?  What is the impact of audicare?

thanks again
    njandy said:

kyfdx said:

njandy said:

Thanks!

Thanks.  Can you give me the same for a coupe also?  What is the impact of audicare?

thanks again

.00112 MF and 55% residual.

The purchase of AudiCare adds 1% to the residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator