Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Porsche Cayenne Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Porsche
image2015 Porsche Cayenne Road Test | Edmunds.com

The 2015 Porsche Cayenne features key changes to its styling, features list and suspension, while new powertrains in the Cayenne S and E-Hybrid increase its performance and fuel economy credentials.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 06sti06sti Member Posts: 17
    I've driven the Cayenne and agree with this review. It's good for what it is, and that's all, nothing more. It's the best in it's class, but is still a joyless vehicle that you navigate rather than drive.
  • quidycatquidycat Member Posts: 12
    it's a status symbol in an unattractive package. It drives better than the other suvs, but if performance if what you're after then you're better off with a smaller coupe/car. if you ever consider going off road, range rover sport is a far better option and way more attractive.
  • meteor10meteor10 Member Posts: 59
    a car for girls in russia and thats all
  • carfreak20carfreak20 Member Posts: 1
    every cayenne or macan has a factory defect on both front doors.
    door stamping is done in hanover ,germany at vw largest stamping plant.
    just look at the two front doors, closely in daylight to night by standing behind the doors and moving your head left to right and you will see the flaws.
  • transpowertranspower Member Posts: 213
    The above commenters are ignoramuses. The 2015 Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid is a masterpiece of technology. It is the best combination of power, economy, handling, and looks you can buy in a mid-size SUV. 416 hp. 47 mpge. Gorgeous inside and out. Reliability of Cayennes has been stellar.
  • transpowertranspower Member Posts: 213
    Riswick says that the Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid is "frustrating to drive." What? Huh? I have 22000 miles on mine, and it is remarkably pleasant to drive! I love the regenerative braking! I love switching back and forth between the engine and the electric motor! The S E-Hybrid is by far the most practical Cayenne to own--it saves owners hundreds of dollars a year on gas....