Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Need some assistance S3 Lease

michagarmichagar Member Posts: 8
edited March 2015 in Audi
I am looking at an Audi S3 2015 Audi S3 2.0T Premium Plus (S tronic) MSRP 50,060. My company gets me 6% off MSRP right off the top. That brings me to about 47,057.

What sort of payment should I be looking at for 12k Miles a year for 36mo.

The first quote I received without my company discount was 749+TTL and First Months.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• michagarmichagar Member Posts: 8
    Dealer is quoting a money factor of . 00227 is that accurate for 12k a yr 36mo ? I am showing it to be off by a bit..
    edited March 2015
    Closing tomorrow. Ended up with payment of 625/mo. Down was first month and TTL.

12k a yr 36 months. Was shooting for 600 but just couldnt get there. Car was a S3, Prestige Package at $5900 and 19" Perf Package at 1500.

Any comment if that was a good deal?

Oh forgot there is still two more payments on my old vehicle at just under 1k per month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    michagar said:

I am looking at an Audi S3 2015 Audi S3 2.0T Premium Plus (S tronic) MSRP 50,060. My company gets me 6% off MSRP right off the top. That brings me to about 47,057.

What sort of payment should I be looking at for 12k Miles a year for 36mo.

The first quote I received without my company discount was 749+TTL and First Months.

Thanks!

.00102 MF and 57% residual Premium Plus... 55% residual for Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you.. I think they inflated the MF a bit to put me at the 625 payment. It should have come out around 600 by my calculation