Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

All the Gauges You Need- 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2015 in Nissan
imageAll the Gauges You Need- 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

All the Gauges You Need

Read the full story here

Comments

• grijongrijon Member Posts: 147
    Is that picture of the car on the road just a space filler, or does it serve some purpose as you're driving? (I do see the compass above it)
  • john_in_tcjohn_in_tc Member Posts: 28
    The speedometer is too small. How often to we travel at over 100 mph? A quick glance at the speedometer ant it is hard to tell if you are going 72or 78, which is enough of a difference to mean you are getting a ticket or a pass as you drive by.
  • kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175
    How about a CVT malfunction gauge :-)
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    grijon said:

Is that picture of the car on the road just a space filler, or does it serve some purpose as you're driving? (I do see the compass above it)

That little car is just a decoration. I drove a 2013 Pathfinder SV that had it, too. Kind of goofy. You can actually change the color of the little car.
  • grijongrijon Member Posts: 147
    ebeaudoin said:

That little car is just a decoration. I drove a 2013 Pathfinder SV that had it, too. Kind of goofy. You can actually change the color of the little car.

Thanks!
  • johndrwilcojohndrwilco Member Posts: 1
    There is another screen that has a digital speed readout instead of the car icon which makes speed much easier to read than speedometer. I tend to use that as my default screen