Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Jeep
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Jeep Wrangler leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Wrangler, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Jeep Wrangler page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• aggieddsaggiedds Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide me with current MF and RV for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, both 12K and 15K 24/36/39 month lease terms in Utah. Are there any incentives? Also the same info for a 2014 model.

Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    aggiedds said:

Can you please provide me with current MF and RV for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, both 12K and 15K 24/36/39 month lease terms in Utah. Are there any incentives? Also the same info for a 2014 model.

Thank you in advance!

Standard money factor and 61%/55%/58% respectively.

Add 1% to 24 months, and 2% to 36/39 months for 12K/yr.

39 months is the only realistic option.

2014 residuals are 60%/54%/57%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• max_andersonmax_anderson Member Posts: 37
    Can I get the December MF and RV for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - 39 months/12,000 per year? It will be leased in IL.

Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Can I get the December MF and RV for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - 39 months/12,000 per year? It will be leased in IL.

Thanks in advance!

No numbers for December yet.

Be advised that the tax laws regarding leases in IL are changing after the 1st of the year. Currently, you will pay sales tax on the entire selling price; in January, only the monthly payment will be subject for sales tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks in advance!

Standard money factor and 58% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 148
    Hi! Looking for MF/RV (best term) for 2015 Wrangler Sport and Willys and Unlimited Willys.
    Thanks!
    kar_freak said:

Hi! Looking for MF/RV (best term) for 2015 Wrangler Sport and Willys and Unlimited Willys.
    Thanks!

All trims use the standard MF (around .00200)

2 door or 4 door? 39 months is the sweet spot this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 148
    Michaell said:
    Thanks!
    All trims use the standard MF (around .00200) 2 door or 4 door? 39 months is the sweet spot this month.
    Looking for both 2 door and 4 door Sport and Willys.

Thanks!
    kar_freak said:

Michaell said:

kar_freak said:

Thanks!

All trims use the standard MF (around .00200)

2 door or 4 door? 39 months is the sweet spot this month.

Looking for both 2 door and 4 door Sport and Willys.

Thanks!

2 door Sport - 56% for 39/15

4 door Sport - 60% for 39/15

2 door Willys - 56% for 39/15

4 door Willys - 60% for 39/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tallmasstallmass Member Posts: 56
    is there a forum for 2015 wranglers yet? Did a search and couldn't find it. Also curious on the RV and MF for Feb 2015 if/when you have them. thank you as usual.
    tallmass said:

is there a forum for 2015 wranglers yet? Did a search and couldn't find it. Also curious on the RV and MF for Feb 2015 if/when you have them. thank you as usual.

The Chrysler numbers we have are valid through 2/2/15

Standard MF for all Wranglers - around .00200 or so. Residual varies by trim level - which are you interested in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tallmasstallmass Member Posts: 56
    edited January 2015
    Michaell said:

tallmass said:

Standard MF for all Wranglers - around .00200 or so. Residual varies by trim level - which are you interested in?
    @michaell thanks, sorry was looking for the residuals for the 2015 wrangler sahara 36/39 month lease and 12k miles/yr. I'm in southern california
    tallmass said:

Michaell said:

tallmass said:

@michaell thanks, sorry was looking for the residuals for the 2015 wrangler sahara 36/39 month lease and 12k miles/yr. I'm in southern california
    60% for 36/12; 54% for 39/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dkasprzakdkasprzak Member Posts: 1
    Do you know approximate credit score requirement break downs for the tier 2-4 leading. Obviously debt to income comes into factor just looking for a ball park? 
    dkasprzak said:

Do you know approximate credit score requirement break downs for the tier 2-4 leading. Obviously debt to income comes into factor just looking for a ball park? 

We don't have that information from Chrysler.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ctarnactarna Member Posts: 19
    Got a 48 mo. MF of .00009, that even sound possible? (15 Sahara, $41,185 MSRP).
    ctarna said:

Got a 48 mo. MF of .00009, that even sound possible? (15 Sahara, $41,185 MSRP).

Doesn't seem likely.. Not with Chrysler Capital, for sure...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited February 2015
    OK, please advise, is this a good/OK/less than optimal deal (supposed to pick up tomorrow):
    48 mo lease
    $1000 total down
    MSRP - $41,500
    2015 Sahara Unlimited
    First 3 oil changes included
    $19903 buy-back at end
    $380/mo with 12k/year

ctarna said:

OK, please advise, is this a good/OK/less than optimal deal (supposed to pick up tomorrow):
    48 mo lease
    $1000 total down
    MSRP - $41,500
    2015 Sahara Unlimited
    $19903 buy-back at end
    $380/mo with 12k/year

What is the selling price? Do you happen to know which bank the lease is through? The Chrysler numbers we have for the Wranger Sahara do not include any 48 month numbers, so it's hard for us to fully evaluate the strength of your offer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2015
    Michaell said:

ctarna said:

48 mo lease
    $1000 total down
    MSRP - $41,500
    2015 Sahara Unlimited
    $19903 buy-back at end
    $380/mo with 12k/year

What is the selling price? Do you happen to know which bank the lease is through? The Chrysler numbers we have for the Wranger Sahara do not include any 48 month numbers, so it's hard for us to fully evaluate the strength of your offer.
    The leasing company is Ally.
    I believe the purchase price is around $36,300
    edited February 2015
    Got full details.
    MSRP: 41500.00
    Total selling price: 35062.48
    Additional 1194.00 fees (acq + ins.)
    48 mo.
    56% residual (23240.00)
    1000.00 down
    1000.00 current lease discount
    500.00 military discount
    5.15 apr
    ctarna said:

Got full details.
    MSRP: 41500.00
    Total selling price: 35062.48
    Additional 1194.00 fees (acq + ins.)
    48 mo.
    56% residual (23240.00)
    1000.00 down
    1000.00 current lease discount
    500.00 military discount
    5.15 apr

We don't have the Ally lease numbers.. only Chrysler Capital

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jmr23jmr23 Member Posts: 5
    Could I get the MF for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara.
    MSRP: $39,415
    FWP: $36,993
    EP: $35,218
    Dealer offer: $35,471

Looking to see what the cost to lease would be (debating on buying)
    I'm told the residual is 64%
    Sorry.... should have mentioned that was for a 36 month. I would like to compare 36, 39 and 42 month.
    jmr23 said:

Could I get the MF for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara.
    MSRP: $39,415
    FWP: $36,993
    EP: $35,218
    Dealer offer: $35,471

Looking to see what the cost to lease would be (debating on buying)
    I'm told the residual is 64%

The MF for all Wranglers is the Chrysler standard MF (around .00200, I believe).

I don't see a 64% residual for any of the 2015 Wranglers .. the 24/10 residual is 62%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I was told the following for 36 month/ 10k miles per yr:

Sahara = 64%
    Willy's = 67%

They were suprized the Willy's had a better residual.
    jmr23 said:

I was told the following for 36 month/ 10k miles per yr:

Sahara = 64%
    Willy's = 67%

They were suprized the Willy's had a better residual.

We only have numbers from Chrysler financial .. dealer could be quoting numbers from a different bank. If so, we can't validate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Dumb question but what should I expect to pay other than the cost of the vehicle? Meaning aprx amount in dollars out-the-door.
    jmr23 said:

Dumb question but what should I expect to pay other than the cost of the vehicle? Meaning aprx amount in dollars out-the-door.

In addition to the negotiated price, there is a $595 acquisition fee, any imposed dealer fees, plus state or local registration or license costs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

So when people are talking about 5% under Invoice (or FWP) they are not including any other fees most likely correct. Just trying to get my info straight before walking in. Reading what I have about the MF, and being I can get a rate of 2.24% buying starts to look more attractive.
    jmr23 said:

So when people are talking about 5% under Invoice (or FWP) they are not including any other fees most likely correct. Just trying to get my info straight before walking in. Reading what I have about the MF, and being I can get a rate of 2.24% buying starts to look more attractive.

Correct - most prices that are quoted are before taxes and fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• therealbofatherealbofa Member Posts: 53
    Hi, do you have MF and residuals for a 2015 Wrangler Sahara (2 door)? I'm looking for 10k miles/year and am flexible on term length. Are the numbers any different on the Willys or Freedom editions? Thanks!

Hi, do you have MF and residuals for a 2015 Wrangler Sahara (2 door)? I'm looking for 10k miles/year and am flexible on term length. Are the numbers any different on the Willys or Freedom editions? Thanks!

All Wranglers use the standard Chrysler MF (around .00200). Residual varies by model (all numbers are 36/10)

Sahara - 60%

Willys - 59%

Freedom - 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• CarBuyerPACarBuyerPA Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

First off, thank you for all the info you share!

Can you please provide me the MF and residual #'s for: 2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
    36 months - 12k miles per year.

Are there any current deals for leasing/buying the Sahara to sway the decision one way or the other?

Thanks again.
    Forgot to mention I'm in Illinois.

Hello,

First off, thank you for all the info you share!

Can you please provide me the MF and residual #'s for: 2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
    36 months - 12k miles per year.

Are there any current deals for leasing/buying the Sahara to sway the decision one way or the other?

Thanks again.

All Wranglers use the standard Chrysler MF of .00180 (or thereabouts).

36/12 residual for the Sahara Unlimited is 60%

No lease incentives that I'm aware of. Link to customer incentives by using the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you.
    Here's what I just got back on a 2015 Unlimited Sport S
    Final Price $32,445
    Residual $22,517
    39 month / 10k year
    If I did my numbers right that comes out to $343/mo, right? Excluding taxes

Does anyone else have any recent numbers? The residual is fantastic but the MF isn't much better than the standard Chrysler rate so I'm not sure if I should push for lower or accept it as is. I believe this offer is from Ally.

Final Price $32,445
    Residual $22,517
    39 month / 10k year

Does anyone else have any recent numbers? The residual is fantastic but the MF isn't much better than the standard Chrysler rate so I'm not sure if I should push for lower or accept it as is. I believe this offer is from Ally.

We only have Chrysler Finance numbers .. and the MF for all Wranglers is standard (around .00180, we think). 61% residual for the Unlimited Sport for 39/10. Using $36,913 as the MSRP, along with the other numbers, I get a $0 down, pre-tax payment of $353.50/mo.

I suspect the Ally numbers includes a rebate to get to the final price you're quoting. Don't think Chrysler Financial offers that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2015
    Michaell said:

Final Price $32,445
    Residual $22,517
    39 month / 10k year

We only have Chrysler Finance numbers .. and the MF for all Wranglers is standard (around .00180, we think). 61% residual for the Unlimited Sport for 39/10. Using $36,913 as the MSRP, along with the other numbers, I get a $0 down, pre-tax payment of $353.50/mo.

I suspect the Ally numbers includes a rebate to get to the final price you're quoting. Don't think Chrysler Financial offers that.
    Sorry, forgot to provide the MF - they quoted 0.00161 and I missed the dealer fee in my price above, so let me take another crack at this.

Final Price $32,994
    Residual $22,517 (seems high, right?)
    MF 0.00161

Michaell said:

Final Price $32,445
    Residual $22,517
    39 month / 10k year

Sorry, forgot to provide the MF - they quoted 0.00161 and I missed the dealer fee in my price above, so let me take another crack at this.

Final Price $32,994
    Residual $22,517 (seems high, right?)
    MF 0.00161
    I don't know what the residual percentage is for an Ally lease .. if I assume it's the same 61% as it is for Chrysler, I get a pre-tax payment of $358.02/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Cool, well at least I know I'm in the ballpark. Thanks for all of your help!
    Well, that didn't go as well as hoped. $1200 in lease fees pumped up the payments by about $50 more than we expected.
  • bigskydriverbigskydriver Member Posts: 58
    Can I please get the MF and residual for both 36/12 and 39/12 on the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock? I see regular mention to the standard rate. What is the standard finance rate? I can calculate the MF from that.

Thank you for providing the numbers.

Can I please get the MF and residual for both 36/12 and 39/12 on the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock? I see regular mention to the standard rate. What is the standard finance rate? I can calculate the MF from that.

Thank you for providing the numbers.

Standard money factor and 60%/56% residual.

The standard money factor is in the range of .0016 - .0018

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• straman17straman17 Member Posts: 63
    Does Chrysler ever provide reduced MF on Wranglers are is it always Standard? What are the residuals for the Unlimited and Sahara manual transmissions? Thanks for your help.
  • straman17straman17 Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    straman17 said:

Does Chrysler ever provide reduced MF on Wranglers are is it always Standard? What are the residuals for the Unlimited and Sahara manual transmissions? Thanks for your help.

This would be for 36/39/15K and the 4 door model (Unlimited)
  • raz5219raz5219 Member Posts: 20
    Hello, Could you give me the residual and MF on a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for 36/12?

Thanks
    straman17 said:

This would be for 36/39/15K and the 4 door model (Unlimited)

Jeep sells or leases every Wrangler they produce without incentives; no need for them to sweeten the MF on them.

61% / 57% for 36/39 months, 15K.

Standard MF of .00160-.00180 is in play.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

raz5219 said:

Hello, Could you give me the residual and MF on a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara for 36/12?

Thanks

63% and standard MF (.00160-.00180)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator