Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141
edited February 2015 in Chevrolet
Hey Michaell, THANK YOU for ALL your help in the past. Thanks to you, we've managed UNBELIEVABLE lease deals on a 2015 Mercedes ML400 & a 2014 Dodge Durango R/T... Now we're looking to lease a toy rocket. It's a toss up between the Nissan GTR & the New 2015 Corvette Z06... I was actually looking at the Nissan GTR until I read the reviews on the Z06. I'm planning to lease even though standard lease rates apply for vehicles in this range. Nissan has decent residuals (50%-55% approx) depending on term and mileage. However, the money factor is pretty steep (0.0097) but I understand the reasons behind it... Can you please advise what lease residuals and money factors exist for the Z06? Best case scenario of course. Mileage allowance 10K miles or less. Vehicle can be registered in either NJ or FL... Any insight offered will be gratefully appreciated! As always, thank you for all your help! Warmest Regards, George & Adrienne

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997

Hey Michaell, THANK YOU for ALL your help in the past. Thanks to you, we've managed UNBELIEVABLE lease deals on a 2015 Mercedes ML400 & a 2014 Dodge Durango R/T... Now we're looking to lease a toy rocket. It's a toss up between the Nissan GTR & the New 2015 Corvette Z06... I was actually looking at the Nissan GTR until I read the reviews on the Z06. I'm planning to lease even though standard lease rates apply for vehicles in this range. Nissan has decent residuals (50%-55% approx) depending on term and mileage. However, the money factor is pretty steep (0.0097) but I understand the reasons behind it... Can you please advise what lease residuals and money factors exist for the Z06? Best case scenario of course. Mileage allowance 10K miles or less. Vehicle can be registered in either NJ or FL... Any insight offered will be gratefully appreciated! As always, thank you for all your help! Warmest Regards, George & Adrienne

Apparently Chevrolet doesn't lease many Corvettes, as I can't find any numbers on them...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141
    Hey Michaell, I spoke with GM Financial earlier this week... They advised that they would be offering lease programs for the 2015 Corvette Z06 in the early spring. Also that the 2016 models will arrive by the end of the Summer. *Do you see "anything" in the way of leasing on your end yet?

• bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141
    Hey Michaell, I spoke with GM earlier today. They advised that the 2015 Z06 can be leased through GM Financial & Ally. For details, they want me to contact a local Chevy dealer. Before beginning the search, can you advise what you see? Looking for terms of 36, 39 or 48... Only need 5K to 10K miles per year. Residuals & MF for each? Thank you!