Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Subaru Previews New Starlink Connectivity System at 2015 New York Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2015 in Subaru
imageSubaru Previews New Starlink Connectivity System at 2015 New York Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Subaru of America is giving car shoppers a preview of its new Starlink connectivity system at the 2015 New York Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Comments

• mittzombiemittzombie Member Posts: 162
    edited April 2015
    Stuff like this makes me buy another brand.

They keep jamming in junk they think millenials want, but they don;t buy many cars anyway.
  • atom29atom29 Member Posts: 1
    I think it's essential for Subaru to be modern as 5 years ago the number 1 complaint was that the company was always 2 steps behind what is current. yet more importantly is to make sure the 16 FR has the 3rd eye generation
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I'm a long ways from being a Millennial, but I'd love to have all that "junk".

Maybe we can interest you in a Miata, @mittzombie? (actually would love one of those too).
  • mycatcroakedmycatcroaked Member Posts: 6
    I agree. At 47, I buy cars BASED on the technology, as with my current Charger R/T. I wouldn't have considered the previous generation with barely a navigation system, as the uConnect interface sets a high bar. Make no mistake: I'm a performance guy, but without blind spot detection, excellent navigation and graphics and a host of phone integrated features, I will not buy. It's about time that Subaru got up to speed because to date, I haven't seriously considered any of their vehicles (and I only buy AWD) because of the lack of features. I'm ready for another vehicle and am excited about the broadening choices with manufacturers who are finally putting in the features that I want.
  • raybearraybear Member Posts: 1,795
    The thing about the new Subaru systems are that they are simpler to use than the previous-generation technology, IMHO. We're long overdue on making things easier.