Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF and Residual Value for 2015 S60 T6 Drive E Platinum

mpc17mpc17 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2015 in Volvo
I live in Southern California and will mostly likely be leasing in May. I wanted to see if anyone knew what the current MF and Residual Value for the 2015 T6 would be? Also, is there any difference between the normal version vs. Platinum. Also, any info on dealer incentives would be awesome. Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Thanks for the info. How is it possible that the MF is so low, that's almost non-existent. Also, does the residual value go up if it's not a Platinum, or if I was to go with the T5 smaller engine?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    mpc17 said:

Thanks for the info. How is it possible that the MF is so low, that's almost non-existent. Also, does the residual value go up if it's not a Platinum, or if I was to go with the T5 smaller engine?

The numbers are the same for the Base T6-E and the Platinum T5-E. If you went with the T5-E Premier, the residual would be 2% higher.

The money factor is so low, because that's where Volvo chooses to put their incentives on this model. It could easily be a higher money factor with more lease cash.... it's just whatever gets the payment where they think it can sell car and still turn a profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Wanted to get a read on some terms I've been offered by the dealer:

2015.5 S60 T6 Platinum Drive-E
    36 Months / 10K Miles Per Year
    $45K MSRP
    $40K Negotiated Cap Cost / Price
    57% Residual Value
    .00001 Money Factor
    $961.87 Total Inception Fees (first monthly payment, License, Fees and Taxes)
    $1,783.13 Total Cap Reduction (Includes Down Payment + $750 rebate)
    $38,891.87 Adjusted Cap Cost
    $2,745.00 Total Drive Off (includes Total Inception Fees + Total Cap Reduction)
    $401.64 Monthly Payment

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.