Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Wait Until May?

mgoldsteinmgoldstein Member Posts: 58
edited April 2015 in Toyota
Any chance May 2015 will bring about any incentives and/or lower money factors? I can wait if it appears it might be worthwhile.

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited April 2015
    That's always the $64,000 question. Best Toyota incentives now seem to be on the slow sellers, like the Prius. Zilch on the Highlander currently.

Too hard to predict but I wouldn't count on a $2,000 incentive - maybe a $750 one if you get lucky.

It's interesting that current incentives expire on 5/4; most "hidden" incentives, like dealer bonus money, are based on sales through the end of the calendar month. So you may do better buying on the last day of April.

Toyota sales are doing so well they really don't need to have any incentives.

In other words, your guess is as good as mine. ;)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,256
    stever said:

That's always the $64,000 question. Best Toyota incentives now seem to be on the slow sellers, like the Prius. Zilch on the Highlander currently.

Too hard to predict but I wouldn't count on a $2,000 incentive - maybe a $750 one if you get lucky.

It's interesting that current incentives expire on 5/4; most "hidden" incentives, like dealer bonus money, are based on sales through the end of the calendar month. So you may do better buying on the last day of April.

Toyota sales are doing so well they really don't need to have any incentives.

In other words, your guess is as good as mine. ;)

Toyota has had no problem selling or leasing every Highlander that comes on the lot. No supported leases, no incentive money for lease or purchase. Nada. And I wouldn't expect any anytime soon.

That said, Toyota does run regional programs ... so, there might (repeat, might) be some small incentives where you live. But, we may not know of it - we tend to get the national promotions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4