Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Top Five Reasons To Buy This Truck - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
imageTop Five Reasons To Buy This Truck - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado might not be the first thought for a lot of truck shoppers, but it has several strengths that make it worth a good look.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    All good points. You make a really good case for buying a truck like this. I think my perfect truck would be a Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed. Not too much truck but still very useful as a truck.
  • hybrishybris Member Posts: 365
    I'm back! I will say that as long as we are talking about compact or midsize trucks every point you have made here is valid and I have no argument with. It's when we get to half ton and above that things start to get complicated.
  • s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    15 vehicles on fuelly.com with the v6 (2wd or 4wd) and they are averaging 18.5 mpg. only just under 40k total miles tracked, though. definitely not feeling #4 but i think the rest are good points.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    One of the ones on Fuelly is mine.
    Haven't average 20 yet, but it's not a Prius after all.