Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Audi S4 Lease: Is this a good price point?

tjanderatjandera Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Audi
I was quoted a price from the dealer for a lease that seems extremely high. Any input would be appreciated.

MSRP = 54945
Vehicle Selling Price = 51263
Balance Due = 54830

We are looking for a 36 mo lease with 15K miles.

Quoted:

$797/mo with $2500 down

They are telling me the MF is .00156 and residual is 49%.

Payment seems extremely high. Note this is for a Manual Transmission as well.

Thanks

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,420
    tjandera said:

I was quoted a price from the dealer for a lease that seems extremely high. Any input would be appreciated.

MSRP = 54945
    Vehicle Selling Price = 51263
    Balance Due = 54830

We are looking for a 36 mo lease with 15K miles.

Quoted:

$797/mo with $2500 down

They are telling me the MF is .00156 and residual is 49%.

Payment seems extremely high. Note this is for a Manual Transmission as well.

Thanks

Premium Plus?

49% is the 42 mo, 15K/yr residual
    36/15 residual is 53%.

36 month money factor is .00061. 42 month MF is .00081

So, yeah.. bad numbers all the way around..

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tjanderatjandera Posts: 2
    Thanks. Yes. It is a Premium Plus. I kind of suspected bad numbers. What is fair and what should I really be looking for payment wise. I really wanted to keep the payment close to $700, but I'm find this is a challenge.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,420
    tjandera said:

Thanks. Yes. It is a Premium Plus. I kind of suspected bad numbers. What is fair and what should I really be looking for payment wise. I really wanted to keep the payment close to $700, but I'm find this is a challenge.

What state and tax rate?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• octoucanoctoucan Posts: 52
    tjandera said:

Currently I'm paying $645 including tax, zero down and no MSD on a $57,145 MSR S4. If you're in SoCal, I can share my contact.

My lease is 36 months with 10K miles.
  • Hi octoucan, i'd love to get your SoCal contact. I sent you a pm as well. Thanks.
  • adam_gadam_g Posts: 7
    octoucan said:

tjandera said:

Currently I'm paying $645 including tax, zero down and no MSD on a $57,145 MSR S4. If you're in SoCal, I can share my contact.

My lease is 36 months with 10K miles.
    Can you hook me up as well, octoucan? Thanks very much!