Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Impala Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
This discussion is dedicated to 2014 Chevrolet Impala leasing questions. To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Impala Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Chevrolet Impala page.

To see all forums discussions about the Chevrolet Impala, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Chevrolet Impala discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• nicky820nicky820 Member Posts: 2

Hi,
    Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2014 Impala LT2 for 36 months and 12000 miles a year.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,221

@nicky820 said:
    Hi,
    Can you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2014 Impala LT2 for 36 months and 12000 miles a year.

2014 Impala LT2 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    2.0% MF and 58% residual

Looks like $2000 lease cash on the Impala

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dylrexdylrex Member Posts: 111

Can you please tell me the MF and Residual for a 2014 Impala LTZ for 24 and 36 months with 12K/yr in the Cincinnati area?
    If there is a sweet spot, like 27 or 39 months, can you please provide that? Is the $2K lease cash available on all trim levels?
    Thank you!

2.0% MF and 58% residual

1.25% MF and 65% for 24 months

I might be wrong about the $2000... looking again, I only see $1400 (it sucks getting old).. but, yes, that would be on all trim lines.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bruceb73bruceb73 Member Posts: 8

Kristie, when you say the MF is 2% do you really mean it's .0020 or do you mean the interest rates are 2% which would equate to a MF of .00833? Also, what's the residual difference for 15K/yr? Thank you!

@bruceb73 said:
    Kristie, when you say the MF is 2% do you really mean it's .0020 or do you mean the interest rates are 2% which would equate to a MF of .00833? Also, what's the residual difference for 15K/yr? Thank you!

Well.. I'm not Kristie, but I'll still answer your question.. ;-)

Ally Bank uses APRs instead of actual money factors, so yes, it's fairly equivalent to .00833..

15K/yr residuals are 2% lower than 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• SlimmsSlimms Member Posts: 41

Are there any March updates ? Looking for numbers on a 15k 1LT. Any incentives available?> @kyfdx@Edmunds said:

15K/yr residuals are 2% lower than 12K/yr.

2.80% MF and 56% residual. $970 lease cash. 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bman040bman040 Member Posts: 14

kyfdx,
    Can you please provide the numbers on a 2LTZ 10K/yr 36mo. Also what lease incentives are there? Thank you.

@bman040 said:
    kyfdx,
    Can you please provide the numbers on a 2LTZ 10K/yr 36mo. Also what lease incentives are there? Thank you.

2.80% MF and 59% residual. $1220 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    2.80% MF and 59% residual. $1220 lease cash.

Are the numbers the same for the 1LT??
    Looking for 12k, 36 month. With the lease cash, will the private offer ($1000) be stackable with this ?? Thanks kyfdx!!!

All Impalas, except the Limited trim, have the same numbers.. 12K/yr residual is 1% lower than 10K/yr residual.

I'm guessing that your private offer is stackable, but that is just a slightly educated guess.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited June 2014
    Are there any updated June numbers? Along with any incentives available? Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,155

@Slimms said:
    Are there any updated June numbers? Along with any incentives available? Thank you!!

We do have June numbers for GM ... what lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sorry I should have said I was referring to my earlier post right above this one. 15k, 36 month

@Slimms said:
    Sorry I should have said I was referring to my earlier post right above this one. 15k, 36 month

2.00% APR and 56% residual. $700 lease cash. For all trim levels.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147

A reporter is looking to talk with someone who recently bought or leased at GM sedan with the help of good incentive offers. If you can help, please shoot a message to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Wednesday July 30, 2014.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Impala Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.