Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Audi allroad Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Audi
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Audi allroad leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 allroad, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2015 Audi allroad page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• tad2480tad2480 Member Posts: 50
    Hello - for a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus lease what are current money factor and residual for 36 month, 10k miles a year lease? And Audi care adds 1% to residual right?
    -
    Troy
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    tad2480 said:

Hello - for a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus lease what are current money factor and residual for 36 month, 10k miles a year lease? And Audi care adds 1% to residual right?
    -
    Troy

36/10 - .00068 and 55%

Yes, Audicare adds 1% to the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Hello - thinking about trying to lower my lease payment on a 2015 Audi Allroad. What is the residual and money factor for 7,500 miles per year for a 2015 Premium Plus model over 36 or 39 months?

Troy
    tad2480 said:

Hello - thinking about trying to lower my lease payment on a 2015 Audi Allroad. What is the residual and money factor for 7,500 miles per year for a 2015 Premium Plus model over 36 or 39 months?

Troy

Add 1% to the 10K residual for 7500 miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks. And money factor is the same interest rate as 10,000 miles per year?
    tad2480 said:

Thanks. And money factor is the same interest rate as 10,000 miles per year?

MF doesn't change based on miles. Only length of lease - 36 month MF are lower than 39 month for Audi by .0002

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello - My 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus should be arriving at my dealer on Monday, Oct 27th and wanted to be sure I have the best lease deal worked out:

Car retails for 50,800 (with options)

Here are the details of the lease. Sales price is locked in and I have applied residual and money factors based on info from this forum for 7,500 miles a year over 39 months.

Sales Price = 47,951.25 Doc Fee = 125 Acq Fee = 695 Audi Care = 860 (bumps residual up 1%) License Fee = 62.75 Cap Fees = 124.50 Cap Taxes = 2,160.10 (paying taxes on full car less value of trade in car) Gross Cap Cost = 51,978.60 Cash Down = 1,000 (deposit) Trade in Equity = 1,100 Net Cap Cost = 49,879 Residual = 57% MF = .00088 Monthly Payment = 606.00

Also, my wife just leased a 2015 Q5 in September so I should be eligible for Audi incentive cash of 1,500 for leasing a 2015 Allroad. If I add that in as cap reduction, I get a payment of around $566.00

Does my math look ok?

Thanks for your help.

Troy
    tad2480 said:

Hello - My 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus should be arriving at my dealer on Monday, Oct 27th and wanted to be sure I have the best lease deal worked out:

Car retails for 50,800 (with options)

Here are the details of the lease. Sales price is locked in and I have applied residual and money factors based on info from this forum for 7,500 miles a year over 39 months.

Sales Price = 47,951.25 Doc Fee = 125 Acq Fee = 695 Audi Care = 860 (bumps residual up 1%) License Fee = 62.75 Cap Fees = 124.50 Cap Taxes = 2,160.10 (paying taxes on full car less value of trade in car) Gross Cap Cost = 51,978.60 Cash Down = 1,000 (deposit) Trade in Equity = 1,100 Net Cap Cost = 49,879 Residual = 57% MF = .00088 Monthly Payment = 606.00

Also, my wife just leased a 2015 Q5 in September so I should be eligible for Audi incentive cash of 1,500 for leasing a 2015 Allroad. If I add that in as cap reduction, I get a payment of around $566.00

Does my math look ok?

Thanks for your help.

Troy

I agree with your math - $605.86 based on what you have provided.

However .... the base MF for the 2015 Allroad Prem Plus is only .00060 for 39 months. And, the 39/7.5 residual is 54% (55% with AudiCare). Did you lock in your lease numbers from a previous month? If I switch out the MF and RV, the payment increases just a bit, to $609.23/mo.

So, looks like a solid deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell. Can you please provide the money factors rates for 7,500 miles per year for both 36 and 39 month leases as well as respective residuals. Again, car is a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus. I will run the numbers for 36 vs 39 months to see which monthly payment is the lowest. I have not locked in any lease numbers except the agreed upon sales price.

Should I be able to get the 1,500 in Audi incentive cash?

Thanks so much for your help. Want to make sure I'm armed before I visit the dealer next week.

Troy
    tad2480 said:

Thanks Michaell. Can you please provide the money factors rates for 7,500 miles per year for both 36 and 39 month leases as well as respective residuals. Again, car is a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus. I will run the numbers for 36 vs 39 months to see which monthly payment is the lowest. I have not locked in any lease numbers except the agreed upon sales price.

Should I be able to get the 1,500 in Audi incentive cash?

Thanks so much for your help. Want to make sure I'm armed before I visit the dealer next week.

Troy

MF doesn't change based on miles per year, only on lease length.

MF is .00040 for 36 months and .00060 for 39 months.

Residual is 56% for 36/7.5 and 54% for 39/7.5. Add 1% for AudiCare.

Don't know about the qualifications for the incentive cash - only the dealer can answer that for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. Based on this information, the 36 month lease (7,500 miles per year) is the best deal.
  • LavistaatlLavistaatl Member Posts: 28
    Hello Sir. Can you give me the December MF and residuals for the 2015 Allroad Prestige and Premium Plus? Thanks!!

Hello Sir. Can you give me the December MF and residuals for the 2015 Allroad Prestige and Premium Plus? Thanks!!

.00040 and 52% for 36/15 on the Prem Plus

Deduct 3% for Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• LavistaatlLavistaatl Member Posts: 28
    Thanks Michael. I got to the dealership this weekend to lease the premium plus allroad and ended up deciding on the 2015 Premium model and did not have time to verify the MF and residual with you first. Oops. I ended up using the same .00040 MF and they gave me 57% residual with Audi Care included in deal. Hope that was the right MF. MSRP of $48,010. Sales price of $42,100. Rolled in 7% up front sales tax in GA, Acq fee, dealer fee, tax, tag, etc. of ($5,093). 36/12 lease. Audi made first month payment and Audi Care was included. Monthly payment of $579.00. I thought this seemed like a fair deal. You have any thoughts as you are enjoying your holidays? Thanks again for all of your help.

Thanks Michael. I got to the dealership this weekend to lease the premium plus allroad and ended up deciding on the 2015 Premium model and did not have time to verify the MF and residual with you first. Oops. I ended up using the same .00040 MF and they gave me 57% residual with Audi Care included in deal. Hope that was the right MF. MSRP of $48,010. Sales price of $42,100. Rolled in 7% up front sales tax in GA, Acq fee, dealer fee, tax, tag, etc. of ($5,093). 36/12 lease. Audi made first month payment and Audi Care was included. Monthly payment of $579.00. I thought this seemed like a fair deal. You have any thoughts as you are enjoying your holidays? Thanks again for all of your help.

Yes, .00040 is the MF for both Premium and Prem Plus, so no worries there. The GA taxes kill you, but nothing to be done about that.

Enjoy your new Audi! I really like the allroad and may try to get my wife to consider it for her next car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    Hello,

Do you know what 36 month lease rates for allroad premium plus? 10k miles/12k miles? Residual and MF? Any incentives? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,586
    bananaero said:

Hello,

Do you know what 36 month lease rates for allroad premium plus? 10k miles/12k miles? Residual and MF? Any incentives? Thank you!

.00021 MF and 54%/53% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 53x1953x19 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2015
    Looking for residual / money factor for 2015 Allroad Premium - 36 month / 12k. Thanks!
    53x19 said:

Looking for residual / money factor for 2015 Allroad Premium - 36 month / 12k. Thanks!

.00021 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• edmundshoyaedmundshoya Member Posts: 51
    edited April 2015
    kyfdx said:

53x19 said:

.00021 = 0.5% interest rate ?! That seems really low! Thank you. How does that MF and Residual compare to historical offers?
    My local dealers apparently have zero Allroads in stock - can I special order one at that rate?, and do you have any idea if this will be extended into MAy? Thanks!

kyfdx said:

53x19 said:

.00021 = 0.5% interest rate ?! That seems really low! Thank you. How does that MF and Residual compare to historical offers?
    My local dealers apparently have zero Allroads in stock - can I special order one at that rate?, and do you have any idea if this will be extended into MAy? Thanks!

Those numbers are from March...

.00009 MF and 54% residual for April.

You'd have to ask an Audi dealer about locking in the lease program on an ordered car. I'm not sure. Also, no clue on May rates, but it doesn't look like they are changing much, month to month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you. This has been helpful. three additional questions:

1) Do you happen to know dealer invoice on a Premium package ( MSRP = $42,400) with $1445 of options? The dealer claims $42,766 is invoice.

2)How much lower could a dealer go and still make money?

3) Why is it that when using Audi's lease website ( http://www.audiusa.com/myaudi/finance) to calculate estimated payments on this allroad, the monthly payment FALLS when I increase the annual mileage from 7,500 to 10K or 12K ? It calculates the same payment for 15K / as it does for 7500k. Possible? Thank you!

Thank you. This has been helpful. three additional questions:

1) Do you happen to know dealer invoice on a Premium package ( MSRP = $42,400) with $1445 of options? The dealer claims $42,766 is invoice.

2)How much lower could a dealer go and still make money?

3) Why is it that when using Audi's lease website ( http://www.audiusa.com/myaudi/finance) to calculate estimated payments on this allroad, the monthly payment FALLS when I increase the annual mileage from 7,500 to 10K or 12K ? It calculates the same payment for 15K / as it does for 7500k. Possible? Thank you!

1) You can find dealer invoice by using the pricing tools at the top of the page.

2) I don't worry about how the dealer makes money (or not). I just worry about paying the lowest price possible.

3) Manufacturer's website lease calculators aren't reliable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you
    HI again - Wondering if the lease rates have changed now that it's may? Thanks very much for fielding my questions.

HI again - Wondering if the lease rates have changed now that it's may? Thanks very much for fielding my questions.

Audi numbers are effective through May 4th

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi Again. Do you know if the 00009 MF still holds? Thank you

Hi Again. Do you know if the 00009 MF still holds? Thank you

.00009 MF and 54% residual for 2015 Allroad Premium, 36mo, 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you
  • cybernwcybernw Member Posts: 11
    The .00009 MF is awesome!
    Can I get the Premium Plus residual for 36/7,5k please?
    Thanks!
    cybernw said:

The .00009 MF is awesome!
    Can I get the Premium Plus residual for 36/7,5k please?
    Thanks!

54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

comparing these residuals to the Golf Sportwagen, I'm amazed. I REALLY WANTED an allroad.

36/10 = 60% residual for the Golf, much better than the 54% for the 36/7.5 Allroad.

The Allroad money factor is amazing, but the higher sticker, higher dep, and worse gas mileage ( when diesel is $0.40 cheaper than premium right now in CA) vs. the VW makes it really hard to justify owning an allroad. The Audi doesn't even have a pass through for the rear seats. Why get this car for snow if I can't even fit my ski bag inside!
  • cal_quailcal_quail Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for all the info. New to leasing and Audi.
    It looks like the MF and residuals are set monthly?
    I'm considering a 2015 Allroad Premium Plus and likely 36mo/12k Can I get current #s for that?

I've read that it's not good to lease near the end of a model year. Are residual % adjusted throughout the year to account for that? Or is it likely that when 2016 info is out, the % for residuals on a 2015 and 2016 will be similar?

I'm debating whether to put some money into my current car or get a new one before a few road trips, but would hate to make a 'mistake' in leasing at the end of a model year if there's a big difference.
    cal_quail said:

Thanks for all the info. New to leasing and Audi.
    It looks like the MF and residuals are set monthly?
    I'm considering a 2015 Allroad Premium Plus and likely 36mo/12k Can I get current #s for that?

I've read that it's not good to lease near the end of a model year. Are residual % adjusted throughout the year to account for that? Or is it likely that when 2016 info is out, the % for residuals on a 2015 and 2016 will be similar?

I'm debating whether to put some money into my current car or get a new one before a few road trips, but would hate to make a 'mistake' in leasing at the end of a model year if there's a big difference.

.00009 and 52%

Audi numbers can (and often are) adjusted monthly.

Generally speaking, residual values go down throughout the model year (unless the company wants to sweeten the deal by artificially inflating the residual to make a more favorable payment).

When the '16's come out, I would expect the numbers on the '15's to get worse - again, unless Audi Finance has a lot of inventory they are wanting to blow out.

Hard to predict what will happen.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

these MFs are the dealer's buy rate, correct?
    Is it common for dealer to offer to lease to you at the buy rate, or will they insist on marking it up to a higher MF. ?
    I have negotiated a very good price below invoice, but my local balks at giving me the buy rate, saying they need to make $ somewhere. Do I have any recourse? They want a .00140.

They say they need to move June units. What would you do?

these MFs are the dealer's buy rate, correct?
    Is it common for dealer to offer to lease to you at the buy rate, or will they insist on marking it up to a higher MF. ?
    I have negotiated a very good price below invoice, but my local balks at giving me the buy rate, saying they need to make $ somewhere. Do I have any recourse? They want a .00140.

They say they need to move June units. What would you do?

Yes, the MF we quote is the buy rate.

Ask them what price they would agree to if they used the buy rate as the MF ... then run the numbers both ways.

Can't fault the dealer for wanting to make some money somewhere ... after all, they aren't a charity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

is it possible to lease a used Audi?

Rates on service loaners or demos might be decent.... but, if it's anything older than 2015, the rates are usually terrible on anything used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

!
    kyfdx said:

Rates on service loaners or demos might be decent.... but, if it's anything older than 2015, the rates are usually terrible on anything used.
    Thanks!
  • jmounijmouni Member Posts: 20
    Could you please tell me the MF and RV for a 2015 Audi allroad Prem Plus 39 months/ 12k. Thank you for your time.
    jmouni said:

Could you please tell me the MF and RV for a 2015 Audi allroad Prem Plus 39 months/ 12k. Thank you for your time.

.00031 and 49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cbarrscbarrs Member Posts: 27
    Can anyone confirm Sep residual and MF for 36 on both 2015 and 2016 model years?

Thanks!
    cbarrs said:

Can anyone confirm Sep residual and MF for 36 on both 2015 and 2016 model years?

Thanks!

How many miles per year? What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

premium plus - will probably do 10K, but if it's the usual "add 2% for 10K" I can work from the 15 numbers! :)

Thanks!
    cbarrs said:

premium plus - will probably do 10K, but if it's the usual "add 2% for 10K" I can work from the 15 numbers! :)

Thanks!

36/15 numbers:

2015 allroad Prem + - .00011 and 49%

2016 allroad Prem + - .00059 and 53%

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks!

Do you know if the october rates stayed the same?
    cbarrs said:

Thanks!

Do you know if the october rates stayed the same?

36/15 numbers:

2015 allroad Prem + - .00194 and 48%

2016 allroad Prem + - .00040 and 52%

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator