Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Murano Prices Paid

abhisheks77abhisheks77 Member Posts: 9
edited May 2015 in Nissan
Hi,

I am in market to buy new Nissan Murano SL. I was trying to figure out, what should be its OTD price (I am in California). I see very few posts related to its price. Would somebody like to give me some pointer ?
I am in very initial phase of buying it. At first visit, dealer quoted $37,395 for SL, but it seems high.
Any thoughts ?

Regards

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Check out True Market Value and try to beat that number for the sales price. You can also look at our Price Promise number in your area.

Then you can add in your fees and taxes and see how the OTD number stacks up.

Never hurts to get some competing quotes, especially if you are in a more populated part of Cali with lots of dealers you are willing to travel to.
  • abhisheks77abhisheks77 Member Posts: 9
    Price Promise is telling $40,000, which is more than the price they mentioned on their website. That's why I wanted to have some idea from real life buying experience.
    Sounds like you are shopping the AWD SL then?

Anyone else buying or shopping?
  • abhisheks77abhisheks77 Member Posts: 9
    Oh..my bad.
    I had discussion with sales manager and he did not gave a fix figure. Initially he gave figure of $$37,395 (2015 Nissan Murano SL). With further discussion, he said, it would be between invoice price and above figure. Being a hot selling vehicle, he said no rebates or discounts. May be somebody did recent purchase, can help me with some numbers.
  • prozario01prozario01 Member Posts: 27
    Can someone explain me the current 2015 Murano promo.

There is a $500 promo for SL & Plat .. which is easy to understand.

There are two other promo i saw (you can see them on trucars). One is a $1,000 (or take $500 plus 0% for 3 years), and another $500 if you finance with NMAC. So getting confused .. what combo is allowed.

Basically if i want 0% for 3 years .. can i get $500 (from the $1,000 or .... promo) .. plus extra $500 for financing with NMAC, plus $500 for SL/Plat? So basically $1,500 cashback plus special 0% rate?

edited February 2016
    There's usually fine print about what combinations of incentives are available. Our Incentives page says "See participating dealers for additional details. Dealer participation may vary."

We don't show the $500 incentive for the SL or Platinum trims. We show a $500 Customer Bonus Cash incentive if you finance through Nissan.

That incentive doesn't appear to affect the $1,000 Customer Cash incentive so you could do both of those.

However, the Customer Cash incentive can't be combined with the Special APR offer, so if you do the Bonus Cash $500 incentive, you'll pay more APR.

Yeah, it's confusing, and the dealer may come up with other limitations (or some other bonus or regional incentive we don't know about). So usual disclaimers about the fine print and your best bet is to check with a dealer. Or even two dealers, since there could even be some confusion at the salesperson level (they have to try to keep track of a bunch of these).
  • jrue24jrue24 Member Posts: 29
    Does anybody have numbers for 15 Murano SL AWD 36/10 in NY? Also is it true March is a better time to purchase as that is the end of Nissans fiscal year so the deals should be better? - Thank you in advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    jrue24 said:

Does anybody have numbers for 15 Murano SL AWD 36/10 in NY? Also is it true March is a better time to purchase as that is the end of Nissans fiscal year so the deals should be better? - Thank you in advance

Lease question posted here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/31209/nissan/murano/2015-nissan-murano-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4