Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Broken Rear Seat Release - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in Ford
imageBroken Rear Seat Release - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

This long-term update to Edmunds 2015 Ford F-150 discusses the truck's broken rear seat release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MCZCOKEMCZCOKE Member Posts: 18
    Cheap, cheap, cheap, get a Tundra.
  • jstrauch81jstrauch81 Member Posts: 64
    MCZCOKE said:

Because that's the answer... Instead of driving this, get a Tundra, who's entire interior is made of Fisher Price grade plastic.

• allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878

MCZCOKE said:

Because that's the answer... Instead of driving this, get a Tundra, who's entire interior is made of Fisher Price grade plastic.

I think Toyota got a good sale on all the left over cheap GM grey plastic knobs and switches.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Somebody "tidy minded" buckled the seatbelt before folding the seat. Seen this before with something that folded on a boat or RV. One of the party insisted that there should be nothing loose before folding. It took a practical demonstration to prove that things had to hang loose as there was not enough slack to clip stuff together. You could see the OCD reaching near stroke proportions.
  • MCZCOKEMCZCOKE Member Posts: 18

MCZCOKE said:

I think Toyota got a good sale on all the left over cheap GM grey plastic knobs and switches.
    Alright, I didn't word that correctly. Poor design is what I was going for. This never would have happened in the Tundra, I just tried it.