Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Audi A5 Cabriolet Lease - NY

joerose10joerose10 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Audi
Would you be kind enough to provide the Money factor and residual % for a 2015 Audi A5 Premium Plus Cabriolet. Would you be able to tell me what a fair monthly price would be for the best lease term(36/39 month), no money down with 12k miles/yr. in NY. Looking to do a deal this month (April) 2015.
Thanks in advance for the great information

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    joerose10 said:

Would you be kind enough to provide the Money factor and residual % for a 2015 Audi A5 Premium Plus Cabriolet. Would you be able to tell me what a fair monthly price would be for the best lease term(36/39 month), no money down with 12k miles/yr. in NY. Looking to do a deal this month (April) 2015.
    Thanks in advance for the great information

.00090 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rkjdj8rkjdj8 Member Posts: 3
    I was in market for this car last month Premium with Nav and had a local dealer say 635 a month. Taxes and fees rolled in ! Only paying plates and first month !. Is that a good deal ? or Looking at a A3 Cov 2.0 premium w/nav also 535 a month ?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    rkjdj8 said:

I was in market for this car last month Premium with Nav and had a local dealer say 635 a month. Taxes and fees rolled in ! Only paying plates and first month !. Is that a good deal ? or Looking at a A3 Cov 2.0 premium w/nav also 535 a month ?

Not enough information .... we need:

MSRP
    Selling price
    Lease term and miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Scratch that new deal now $760 Tier C Credit MSRP 55.3k Premium Plus A5 CAB 51% residual ...42 months 12 K a year?

worth it ?

also if any one knows what are the credit score cut offs for the loans? I feel i should be a B not C :disappointed:
    Or my other deal was 695 36/12k for premium A5 Cab 52K sticker also tier 3 the tier 1 price was 640?
    rkjdj8 said:

Scratch that new deal now $760 Tier C Credit MSRP 55.3k Premium Plus A5 CAB 51% residual ...42 months 12 K a year?

worth it ?

also if any one knows what are the credit score cut offs for the loans? I feel i should be a B not C :disappointed:

Audi doesn't publish the specific credit score numbers, just that B tier is .0004 higher than A tier, C is .00065 higher than A and D is .00075 higher than A.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    Michaell said:

rkjdj8 said:

worth it ?

Audi doesn't publish the specific credit score numbers, just that B tier is .0004 higher than A tier, C is .00065 higher than A and D is .00075 higher than A.
    sorry to sound like a party pooper - but if you have tier 'C' credit and are looking at leasing a $55k convertable at over $700 per month, you sound as if you need to lower your expectations.
  • linyguylinyguy Member Posts: 16
    Looking for the current MF and Residual for A5 Cab Premium Plus with Tech Pkg, 10k/36 mths.
    Also, same for Sport Pkg.
    Thanks!
    dcjm said:

Looking for the current MF and Residual for A5 Cab Premium Plus with Tech Pkg, 10k/36 mths.
    Also, same for Sport Pkg.
    Thanks!

.00090 and 56%

Individual options and packages do not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator