Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Ford GT Targets Car Shoppers With Deep Pockets | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in Ford
image2017 Ford GT Targets Car Shoppers With Deep Pockets | Edmunds.com

The 2017 Ford GT will be more at home on a race course than a highway and the sticker price likely will be about $250,000 higher than the last Ford GT, Ford said during a presentation about the highly anticipated car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• autopalautopal Member Posts: 13
    I obviously can't afford it, but even if I could, at that price, I wouldn't be interested. There are far more exotic cars available at that price point. $150,000 to $200,000, yeah, make sense, but $400,000! U got to be kidding me!!
  • thepuffthepuff Member Posts: 87
    So it's basically a race car for rich people...who cares any more. I am more interested in cars that 1) I can afford and 2) I might see on the street. Hopefully the news of this will wane and be reserved for Forbes magazine subscribers...bring on the Focus RS news.
  • subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    edited May 2015
    The design and specifications are impressive, but the expected price makes the Corvette Z06 and Viper SRT-10 look like screaming bargains.
  • ikeriker Member Posts: 3
    Still looks like Ford. Ugly and cheap design and crappy ecoboost.
  • anthony512anthony512 Member Posts: 8
    The GT looks like a beauty. I hope "normal" mode makes it a daily driver; I want to see one on city streets.

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is hoping to talk with someone who has put in an application to buy one of the new Ford GTs. Please email pr@edmunds.com before Monday, April 18, 2016 with a few lines about your decision.