Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

One Size Fits All - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2016 in BMW
imageOne Size Fits All - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

The 2015 BMW M235i Convertible has plenty of leg and headroom for tall drivers, thanks to the high roof and adjustable sport seats.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Yes, but is he COMFORTABLE? Its tough to tell from the picture, but he looks like cramped.
  • gslippygslippy Member Posts: 514
    Since I often carry passengers, I have to think of them, too. Nobody is sitting behind these guys.

When the world is all about you, many vehicles will do.
  • opfreakopfreak Member Posts: 106
    edited May 2015
    I''m 6'1" and can sit behind myself in the 235 without my knees hitting the seat.
  • seppoboyseppoboy Member Posts: 93
    "We know from our time in the 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo that BMW's OPTIONAL SPORTS seats are highly adjustable and the bottoms can drop considerably." There, fixed that for you.
    I can't emphasize enough that BMW makes the good stuff available at extra cost. The standard seats are mediocre at best, with flat cushions and uneven adjustment capabilities, they are inferior to what you would find in a lower-level VW Golf at half the MSRP. M-Sport package seating and optional sports seats like you have on this car are far better, but buyers have to be aware of what they are ordering. BMW generally ties the much-improved sports seats to larger wheels/low profile tires, too, so you can't usually get decent seats with 17 inch wheels. BMW's bundling of options often catches people by surprise, or forces buyers to accept combinations of equipment they otherwise would not prefer.
  • mattjonesmattjones Member Posts: 6
    I was actually quite comfortable in the passenger seat, even though I'm a big guy. The seats and space really work in the 235.
  • shadrach2shadrach2 Member Posts: 9
    Ditto seppoboy. If I go 228 I already have come to terms with having to go to 18" wheels instead of my preferred 17" simply because, as he stated, the standard seats are very mediocre and the sports seats are excellent. And i can't get those seats without ordering either Sports or M Sport line.