Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Chevrolet Camaro Takes Muscle Mania to New Level | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in Chevrolet
image2016 Chevrolet Camaro Takes Muscle Mania to New Level | Edmunds.com

The all-new 2016 Chevrolet Camaro coupe debuted before enthusiasts here on Saturday with a resculpted yet familiar look, more advanced technology and a powertrain menu designed to appeal to a wide range of car shoppers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• frank908frank908 Member Posts: 48
    New Mustang? What new Mustang? All I see is this.
  • agent0090agent0090 Member Posts: 26
    Longer. Lower. Wider.
  • mittzombiemittzombie Member Posts: 162
    Nice engine lineup, better than Ford de-tuning their 6cyl to push eco4 junk.

Hope they improved the interior, then they have a winner.
  • immortalfty03immortalfty03 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Ford did not detune the 6 to promote the Ecoboost ! The body change has a lower hood line and the 6 needed a revised intake causing it to lose 5 HP ! The Ecoboost is far from junk they are already running high 11 second slips with very little done to the car and the GT Has seen 10s with aftermarket tuning and a couple of bolt ons on drag radials . And I see GM is following suit with the 4cyl option ! It broadens the marketplace creating more sales !
  • dmrushdmrush Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2012 5.0 but honestly you really can't go wrong with any of the Detroit 3. Strong engine choices hopefully will make Ford step up their game.
  • jesman1jesman1 Member Posts: 2
    I just bought a 2016 Camaro 2SS. I think the interior is very nice. A bit cramped but it's not only a muscle car (it breaks out of that moniker)- it's a sports car as it handles so well. The seats are very nice, comfortable for the support and type they are. When you sit in the car, it's like you're sitting in a cockpit of a fighter jet. Very engaging. Chevy nailed it with this one imo, best of all worlds. Looks, HP, handling, as well as it's high-tech on the inside.
  • kkollwitzkkollwitz Member Posts: 274
    When somebody offers T-tops again I'll consider letting go of my 14 year old Z28 with T-tops.