Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Regarding all 2002 Isuzu Rodeo and surrounding years past questions

buicknicksi78buicknicksi78 Member Posts: 18
edited May 2015 in Isuzu
I just wanted to throw out there, regarding the rare findings of Isuzu dealers, end result, no available parts, I believe Honda passport parts should be of equal, that is identical products/ parts, with the obvious exclusions being ECM, and the actual part numbers,

Comments

• buicknicksi78buicknicksi78 Member Posts: 18
    Please Let me know your thoughts, or experience which ones self may have endured, to my aforementioned solution to "Isuzu dealer endangered species list".
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Welcome to the forums - I'm curious. How many miles are on your Rodeo and did you get it new?
    Actually, it's my wife's 2002 Isuzu Rodeo 3.2L 4X4, and yes she did with current mileage of 85,000
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Wow, barely broken in.
    May barely be, with it's share of issues though. Had the ECM replaced with 40K, a nice Isuzu dealer story I'll make time for, at a later date, I'll say it's made me very intimate with an automobile, I feel shouldn't fit into such a category.