Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

New to leasing ,need quick answer. Picking up car tomorrow.......thanks

seanm2seanm2 Member Posts: 4
edited May 2015 in Dodge
Ok New to leasing going to sign papers on monday
Is this good 416 a month 36/12k
Limited Awd with premium group,DVD Package,Rallye package, second row capt chair,
Money down trade in a 2007 Honda oddesy 114000 miles 7000 for trade all but 2000 down.
Good or bad or ok also I used a code that my world wide company negotiated certain prices

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    What's the MSRP and the selling price? And what part of the US are you in?
  • seanm2seanm2 Member Posts: 4
    MSRP was 46000 with co. Discount it went to 42646 I'm North East in NJ
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,156
    seanm2 said:

Ok New to leasing going to sign papers on monday
    Is this good 416 a month 36/12k
    Limited Awd with premium group,DVD Package,Rallye package, second row capt chair,
    Money down trade in a 2007 Honda oddesy 114000 miles 7000 for trade all but 2000 down.
    Good or bad or ok also I used a code that my world wide company negotiated certain prices

I believe I answered this question (partially) in the other thread you posted in.

As noted, will need the MSRP and selling price to determine how good a deal this is. However, the $5000 down is not something we recommend - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose the money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4