Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Leasing 2015 Infiniti QX50?

lindaw2lindaw2 Member Posts: 12
edited May 2015 in INFINITI
Am interested in the Infiniti QX50 crossover SUV. Anyone own one and how do you like it? Seems the best lease price is around $409 for 39 months. Does this sound right?
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    lindaw2 said:

Am interested in the Infiniti QX50 crossover SUV. Anyone own one and how do you like it? Seems the best lease price is around $409 for 39 months. Does this sound right?

Best? If that's the national or regional program being advertised, I think you should be able to do better with good negotiating.

If you tell us whether you want RWD or AWD and the Journey package, along with the lease term and miles per year, we can give you the MF and residual value. Once you get the MSRP and selling price, we can model a payment for you.

Also, what state is this and what is the tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• lindaw2lindaw2 Member Posts: 12
    Michael, i am in Illinois. Tax rate is 7%. MSRP is right around $43,000. I am looking at the AWD Journey. 10,000 miles/ year. Hope you answer quickly. We are going to dealership tomorrow.
    lindaw2 said:

Michael, i am in Illinois. Tax rate is 7%. MSRP is right around $43,000. I am looking at the AWD Journey. 10,000 miles/ year. Hope you answer quickly. We are going to dealership tomorrow.

39/10 lease numbers for the AWD Journey are 56% and .00117.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• lindaw2lindaw2 Member Posts: 12
    Thank you:)
  • gatorfan711gatorfan711 Member Posts: 13
    HI everyone. Can you provide the MF and residual for both AWD and FWD journey 36 and 39 months with 12k miles.

Thanks again!

HI everyone. Can you provide the MF and residual for both AWD and FWD journey 36 and 39 months with 12k miles.

Thanks again!

.00117 and 56% (36/12) or 55% (39/12) for both RWD and AWD Journey.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator